end.

you're fading away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

END

park jimin

 

 

It's been six years.
Six years since I've come back to Seoul. My heart pounds as a wave of nostalgia washes over me. I hesitantly bite my lip as I contemplate on whether I should get out of my car or not. The break I had thought of first was just a couple of weeks, then it turned to months and then I just couldn't move back to Seoul. I liked life back in Busan.
During those six years, I've found myself a decent job that pays well. I never thought I would need to go back to Seoul, but here I am because of my company relocating to Seoul from Busan.
Sighing, I step out of my car and I smile. As I look around, memories come flooding back to me. My eyes land on a playground that was inhabited by young children running around, smiling and laughing to their heart's content. I see a person standing there by the swings happily pushing a younger me on the swings, his melodic laughs filled the calm spring afternoon.
As I turn away, a certain someone enters my mind.
Jungkook.    
✖✖✖    
Walking along the streets never felt so welcoming and homely. I thought that after all these years, I would be able to forget about you and my feelings for you but it didn't.
Not once did you not pop into my mind. You was always on my mind; your smiles, your laugh, you never ceased to leave my mind.
Ever since that phone call, I've been contemplating on whether I should go back to Seoul and for some reason, now was the best time to. It was easier to move back here with my company all set up and I had everything running smoothly.
I still remember your cries and begs for me to come back. And to be honest, it scared me so bad when you broke down. You weren't the one to be so open with your feelings and I always knew that. Despite the fact, I selfishly made the decision to run away without even acknowledging how you felt.
"The nightmares got even worse!"
I bite my lip and flinch s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter