x。chemistry

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

pairing: seulgi x sehun ; chemistry class au

music: 戰士 - 嚴爵

word count: 761

 

“No, it’s the bromothymol solution, not the chloride,” Seulgi sighed as her chemistry partner, Sungjin, brought the wrong bottle again.

 

“Well, if you know which one it is, why don’t you get it then?” He snarled back.

 

“I have to keep watch on the acetate! It’s not like you know how to record the observations, anyway,” Seulgi snapped back, ticked off that her partner only had one job -- and he couldn’t even do it right.

 

“Fine, whatever, chemistry is stupid. What’s the color of the ing bottle anyway?”

 

Seulgi regained her patience before telling him exactly what the solution looked like before going back to the experiment at hand. She quickly noted the changes and measured how much of the solution was left.

 

As always, Sungjin didn’t help her. Seulgi cursed her bad luck for getting stuck with a partner that doesn’t give a about the class. She wanted to do a good job, but that meant doing all the work herself and to her dismay, putting his name right next to hers. She wondered if anyone else had trouble with their partners as much as she has with hers.

 

On the other side of the room, Oh Sehun dropped his mouth open in shock as he watched his experiment go haywire. He quickly turned off the hotplate and sighed in relief to see that the boiling had started to subside. He then directed his gaze to his lab partner, Suji, who didn’t seem to care that their beaker had almost exploded.

 

“You were supposed to be watching the acetate!” Sehun fired at her, and Suji looked at her nails, disinterested with whatever was coming out of Sehun’s mouth.

 

“Then why didn’t you watch it? It’s your experiment, too!”

 

“I was getting the bromothymol solution because you didn’t know which one it was,” Sehun put down the bottle on the table, still glaring at the girl who was completely ignoring what the latter was saying.

 

“Oops,” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter