x。cold weather & warm hugs

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pairing: seulgi x kai

music: paper hearts - tori kelly

word count: 596

 

Winter in Seoul is the worst. It’s freezing and going outside always feels like walking into a meat locker. At least, that’s what Seulgi thought. She was currently wearing three layers of clothing, but her teeth were still chattering by the time she made it into the SM building. She pulled off her muffler and kept her hands stuffed in her pockets as she went to the practice room. Today was supposed to be her day off, but that only meant more time to practice.

 

As she opened the door, she noticed the lights were already on, and as she made her way into the room, she spotted the culprit.

 

Kim Jongin.

 

Seulgi cleared slightly to catch his attention, and it worked. He turned to see the intruder and almost let out a laugh as he saw Seulgi.

 

“Do you really need all those layers?” Jongin tried to suppress his laugh as he made his way to the Red Velvet member. The girl nodded in response.

 

“It’s below zero outside, Jongin,” Seulgi stated matter-of-factly as she tossed her jacket and scarf on the couch.

 

Jongin noticed that although Seulgi only took off one layer, she was still shivering despite wearing an oversized sweater. The dancer sighed and grabbed his jacket, placing it on the small girl’s shoulders.

 

“Why are you--?”

 

“How are you going to practice if you keep shivering?” Jongin raised an eyebrow as he made sure the jacket stayed on her.

 

“I’m still cold,” Seulgi pouted as she sniffled.

 

“Still?” Jongin looked at her in disbelief before smiling as he wrapped his arms around the girl, engulfing her in a tight hug. Seulgi snuggled into his warm chest, circling her arms around his waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter