CHAPTER 3

Clandestine

.

Chapter 3

Collaboration

 

 

I was busy preparing for the recording of my songs when suddenly my manager said that President YG wants to talk to me later at 1:00 pm. I check my watch, it’s only 11:09 am, and I should eat lunch first.

 

I’ve changed my clothes, wore my hoodie that once Dara gave to me, actually it was a couple hoodie, and mask enough to cover my face. I need to disguise myself in order to eat comfortably without noticing by the fans that has nothing to do but to follow me. I decided to eat to our favorite restaurant.

 

As I ordered my food, I saw a familiar figure entering, she’s wearing a mask, sunglasses and a hoodie that is similar to me. I saw her looking to me but immediately look away pretending that she just nothing. I t was Dara as I predicted. What a coincidence.

 

As I come back to our company building, I went immediately to the President office. I knock on the door.I watched her as she finds her seat; fortunately there were just a few people here in the restaurant. Her presence makes me uneasy. I decided to leave first but before that I stole a glance on her for the last time.

 

“Come in,” I heard the President said so I go inside. He was smiling.

 

“What are we going to discuss here?” I said to him directly. I was always like that when I’m talking to him. Not like the other president that every company had, I was comfortable talking to him. Maybe because he knows how to deal with and talk with his artists that makes us comfortable whenever we talk to him.

 

“How’s your album?”  He asked.

 

“I’m on the process of recording,” I answered. He just nodded.

 

A minute of silence filled in the room when a sudden knock on the door heard.

 

“Come in Dara,” he was smiling mischievously. Did he just say Dara?

 

As the door open, a beautiful lady comes out. She was not wearing the jacket she wore a while ago. She was wearing a ripped pants and simple white shirt but she is still look so gorgeous. Her face look shocked as I am right now. Suddenly, I felt nervousness. I bet she also don’t know why I am here.

 

“So since you two are already here, let’s start what is needed to be discuss,” the president said unknowing that Dara and I have been avoiding each other for quite some time. At least that’s what I know. We just remain silent.

 

“Jiyong, since you are preparing for your single album why not feature Dara in your song? Most of your fans anticipating the collaboration of the two of you,” he said without hesitation. If he only know. I sighed. “What do you think?” President YG asked.

 

“No I am not. Actually I am now more available because the shooting of the finale in my drama is within this week so I have a time but maybe next week. If you don’t mind, Jiyong?” she said not looking to me but to the president. What is she trying to do? She was avoiding me for the past 3 months and now she put herself into this? I really don’t understand this girl, really.“I was a good idea though but I think Dara-noona (noona means older sister in Korean) is a bit busy? Am I right noona?” I looked to her hesitantly.

 

“Oh, so that’s mean it settled then? You can start working next week as you said Dara that you still have a final shooting this week and now I give you time to have discussed about the collaboration,” the president said to us before leaving with a smile flustered on his face. What an innocent man.

 

Now it’s just the two of us here. Dara stood up and was already leaving.

 

“Wait! I thought we will going to discuss about our collab?” I said as fast as I can.

 

“I will just go to the recording room next week so that we can start. I still have my shooting today,” she said with her pokerfaced the left me in dazed. 

 


Author's Note: I am really really really sorry guys for my super duper late update. I got lazy, then got busy on mY studies. And I am sorry for everything; grammatical error and not so good story. I wonder if there is still at least on readers of this story. But you, if you are reading this, thank you sooooo much and I am so sorry! BTW, what can you say about CL's Hello es track? And I am so excited for MAMA 2015.  Please vote my Kings, BIGBANG! LOVELOTS!!