CHAPTER 1

Clandestine

Chapter 1

Moving forward

 

                It was ironic how the day seemed so lively yet I feel so empty. I’ve always been feeling unfilled from the time we had a serious argument. I was been in a relationship before, it was a perfect relationship though but it seemed that heaven was against it. I sighed.

 

                “Hey Ji, you’re not going home yet? It’s already 12:21am,” Youngbae said looking to his watch.

 

                “No. I need do fix some lyrics here,” I answered without looking to him.

 

                “Okay, got to go. Don’t overwork yourself,” Youngbae said before leaving the studio. Now I’m all by myself here in the studio. I bet everybody was already gone home.

 

                Youngbae and I was best friend for a long time. He and I is an idol. We have a group boy band named BIGBANG, composed of five members. I can say that we are one of the famous boy band groups in KPOP industry. Being an idol is not like you’re lying on a soft bed, lots of money, and being famous. It’s about how passionate you are on your work.

 

                I’ve been very busy these days because I’m preparing for my comeback album as a single artist. As of now, I’m here at my company studio fixing some lyrics.

 

Who you - G - Dragon (Eng. Ver.)

Baby I know it’s too late it
just too late it’s just too late

I pray for fight, pray for a break-up
I always pray for you to come back to me
Every neighborhoods every streets
I visit and tell people that you two aren’t doing well

So lame and loser-ish, I’ve always been a loser
I didn’t know, you’re the same, you bad girl
I will treat you better, will you meet me?
I won’t bother you, will you please come back to me?

Baby I hate you Baby I loved you          

 

                 My tears started to fall down to my cheeks after I try to sing that song. Yes, that’s my composed song. It was really a tear-jerking song but when you heard the tone of the song, it was much contradicted to what’s it means. I’m greatly affected in that song maybe because some of it happened to me.

 

                “Aish, this won’t to do,” I try to composed myself. I’ll just go home right now; it was already 1:07 am.

 

                I was walking in the hallway, few lights are opened. The building was full of the faces of our company artists including me. It was an entertainment industry building what do you expect. I was waiting for the elevator to open.

 

Ting . . . . . .

 

                Finally it was opened and a petite woman looking tired was inside the elevator. A woman that whenever you saw her, you will melt like an ice. I was shocked for a second. My mind was fighting if I should enter to the elevator or not. She was just looking away. I think she’s avoiding my gaze.

 

 

                The elevator is closing. Oh no! Finally I decided not to enter but a hand stop it for closing. Again my world stopped for a second. Stunned for what just happen.

 

                “You’re not coming?,” a sweet voice approached me.

 

                “A—eh-- ,” I was out of words. I just go inside the elevator.  I know it was not manly to act like that.

 

                Now it’s just the two of us inside this elevator. No one dares to speak until . . . .

 

                “How’s your album?,”  Dara asked. How I miss that lovely voice.

 

                “It’s pretty!,” I answered not realizing what did I just said.

 

                “Uh, I mean it was pretty progressing well,” great that was the most lame excuse I’ve ever had but I wish Dara would buy it. I heard her chuckled. Great, I look so stupid.

 

                Right before I could say ‘I miss you’ to her, the elevator opened. I sighed heavily. Save by the elevator. We parted our ways without saying goodbyes.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, not a good writer here! But thank you! And REMEMBER it was just a short story.