Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you crazy, Sara? No one ever put it down before, but you~ you just TEar it out?? You are unbelievable, you know that?" Lynda burst out in front of her face but there is a bit of worry show on her face.

"So what? Oh please Lyn, don't make such a big fuss about this small matter, it's just a chart." Sara say and continue doing her notes.

"Small you say? You just trigger a bomb you know.? It was a school tradition since a long time ago. Even no one know who put the chart up but we all know it should not be touched.! Eotteoke, Sara-yah, I'm afraid something will happen to you," Lynda sit and her face surely show worry for her bestfriend.

"It's nonsense! I'll be just fine. Don't worry," she assure her friend. Nothing will happen to her. She believes that.

She know about the Chart since her first day in that school from Lynda. The chart is a weekly meter that shows the popularity among the soccer team players. To her it was ridiculous when school do nothing about it but just encourage it as the percentage of absenteeism is low since the chart was started.

The girls in her school just motivated to come to school to witness which player will get the title of  Prince Charming for the week. What she know from Lynda the competition is always between Luhan, the Captain of the club and the youngest one, Oh Sehun. But both of them are close and seems unaffected by the competition.

Nothing happen to her that day until she get home and already forget what she has done that day. But, the next day is just a bad luck to her.

Sara was walking to the bus stop and she need to cross the road for that. It's started to rain and she was in hurry to get to the bus stop. She makes sure there is no car on the road before crossing it before a hand grab her waist from the back and hug her before both of them falling down at the side of the road. She was about to be hit by a car as she hear a loud sound of car passing by them while honking. What happened?? She is so sure there is no car before she cross the road.! Then the worried voice of Lynda come across her. 'Eoteokke, Sara-yah~~ '

Sara was so shocked. She didn't see the face of the person who hug her but she can see the official jacket of the school soccer team that he wear. She recognized the jacket. "Prince charming~" she say before she passed out.

_______

"He wear the soccer team jacket," She tell Lynda the next day at school. She was okay after the accident thanks to person who save her yesterday but only to find herself alone in the hospital after the nurse tell her that the boy already gone. She only got a slight of flu as it was raining yesterday.

"So, he must be one of the player. No one can get one except the team player," Lynda emphasized her about that.

"Kobwa~ I tell you already, this is all because of your stupid action tearing that chart off." Lynda shake her head and look at her friend.

"I'm just having bad luck yesterday," Lynda just shrugged when Sara try to deny her prediction.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Do what?"

"Hey, girl! He save your life! Don't tell me you just gonna sit and do nothing," Sara grunt when her head get a smack from Lynda.

"Then, what should I do? Go to each of them and ask- are you the one that save me?- ewww...that's pathetic!" Sara make a face and Lynda laugh at the idea.

"How about you try that?" Lynda continue to laugh at her idea but stop when Sara give her a threatening glare.

"Okay, okay... I'll think something later, I need to go~" She left her alone since she has to attend prefect meeting so Sara just decide to go to the library.

She enter the library but there is no student inside except one student who is now sleeping at one side of the library. She look at the librarian, she looks calm and just ignore the sleeping student. 'Doesn't student is not allowed to sleep in library?' She just shrugged her shoulder and decide to just let it be since the librarian do nothing to him.

The boy shift his face to the right side and Sara immediately recognized him. He is Kim Junmyeon, goalkeeper of the school soccer team. He sleep soundly while his arm was supporting his left cheek. Sara smile at the scene as the boy look so innocent and pure in his sleep. 'He is so cute'.

___________

"Sara, I already register you for the soccer club manager 's interview," Lynda say before she take a seat beside her friend and give a note about the venue and time of the interview.

"Mworago?" She almost choke to his food when she hear that.

"Yah, are you okay?" Lynda hand her the water when her friend cough a little and her back to soothe it.

"What did you say?" She ask again after she feel better.

"Soccer club manager interview. They are seeking for female manager."

"Don't want--"

"Yah-! You ask me to help!" Lynda round her big eyes to her.

"But not like this~~"

"I don't care. I already registered. If you don't want to go, it's up to you then," Lynda try to get up but then Sara grab her hand.

"Arasseo- I will go. It's not like I'll get the position right?" She try to coax her friend from sulking to her. She was her only bestfriend in school which she was comfortable most. The other friends just feel like 'plastic' to her since they always talk behind about others and also their own friends in which she find it was disgusting.

___________

 

 

 

"Tell me, where is Sehun?" Baekhyun is now fuming in anger and there is a piece of paper in his hand.

"What happened hyung?" Kai asks and go near to him.

 

 

Announcement

Attention to all student of Exo High, we are hiring a new manager for our Soccer Team and you are encourage to apply if you love us!

Requirement:-

»» Girls only^^v

»» Healthy

 »» Flexible

Anyone who interested can register to Do Kyungsoo and come for interview today at:-

Time : 4 pm

Venue : Music room

 

Kai laugh after he read the announcement paper that Sehun made. He know the trouble that they will get soon. His laugh then attract Chanyeol, Lay, and Chen who are also in the room except Junmyeon who still soundly sleep at the table, not affected by whatever the noise that they make.

The others show the same reaction like Kai when they read it. "Sehun will finish if Luhan hyung know about this," Chen say.

"About what?" Luhan come from nowhere and see the paper so he quickly take it from Chen. All of them hold their breath waiting for his reaction.

"Where is this kid then?" He asks but his face show no trace of anger like Baekhyun do, died out their initial anticipation.

"Just now he and Tao go out. They said they want to grab some drinks. What to do hyung? It's 3.30pm already." Lay say. He also feel something bad will happen regarding the announcement.

"I bet all the girls in our school will be there by now." Chanyeol said as he already imagine all the beautiful girls were queue up in front of him.

"What are you guys still doing here? Go help D.O at music room already. The line is so long that I already got a headache." Xiumin sit beside the male version of sleeping beauty aka Kim Junmyeon looking tired and surrender to his life. He looks at the boy, envious of his peaceful sleep.

"Yah, Joon. Let's go already," Luhan smack his bestfriend on his shoulder but the latter only hiss a bit and shift his posture but continue to sleep. The others just laugh as they already know such action has no effect on him.

Luhan didn't give up, he sits beside him and whisper something into his hear even when he already know the latter was sleeping so soundly.

"Hah? Sushi? Let's go, let's go~~~" Junmyeon wake up abruptly and take Luhan hand straight to music room.

This time the laugh become more crazy when all of them witnessed Junmyeon face after he suddenly wake up. It's just priceless that Baekhyun crying after that because he forgot to take the picture of it.

They were so surprise when they arrived at the music room and Xiumin rolled his eyes as he already witnessed the mess there before he go to the club room. They decide to use the music room as interview place because their club room is exclusively for only team player and club member. Other students are restricted to enter the room.

Since the club become incredibly popular the teacher start to put restrictions to avoid any unexpected incident that will harm the boys. Sometimes, girls can be a bit excited and accident happened, so it must be the reason.

The girls are giggling when they see all of the players walking together through the hallway. For some reason, they were shining so brightly and the students just give the boys a way when they passed by them.

"What should we do hyung? Our manager can't be a girl. She will surely know nothing about soccer," Baekhyun whine at Luhan.

"You see hyung, there are so many of them. When will we finish the interview then? I hope I can go back home today. I miss my mom already," Chen stare at the girl lining up outside the room. 

Soon after, Sehun come back with Tao and they starting distribute the beverages to their hyungs.

"Yah-maknae, see what you have done? Why you put 'girls only' in the announcement?" D.O come forward and put Sehun in his so famous headlock.

"Sallyeojuseyooo~~~~" he squirm his body for help but no one pay attention and just drink their beverage.

"Uhuk-uhukkk!! Hyung, what is that for? It's for our own good. It's too stiff when everyday I see only men in the club, I also want to have entertainment. If we hire girl as manager, wouldn't you feel more excited if we got club meeting?" Sehun explain his point.

"It's nice. But how do we settle the mess outside pabo-ya. So many girls outside, how do we select one from them?" This time Sehun get a smack from Chanyeol.

Luhan look at them while they are fighting. Junmyeon shifting his position by hugging his knee close to his chest gain his attention and he got the idea to settle the mess that Sehun just create for them.

"I got this, let's start the interview," all of the boys look at their captain blankly, not able to read his smile at all.

________

Sara was astonished when she climb the last staircase and see a long line coming from the music room which is at the end of the building and she guess she is the last candidates since no one is standing behind her anymore.

She attempts to leave at first since the queue was so long but she afraid Lynda will sulking at her later. So, she just stood there boringly eyeing the candidates for interview. There is only girls and some girly boys coming for the interview. 'where is the manly boys? Isn't they are the most knowledgeable about soccer?'

She was thinking when the line that she stood before become shorter and shorter in a short of time. 'what happened?' All the student that come out from the room seems unhappy and unsatisfied.

There are also some of them who fume in anger and she start contemplating on either to stay or leave. But she doesn't have enough time to decide when a big eyed boy calling her name to enter the room with him.

Sara enter the room and can see all of the soccer team player in there looking at her with a smile on each of their face even they surely were tired conduct the interview except the only one boy that she always caught sleeping at the library. The goalkeeper.

He is also sleeping right now which Sara find he was rude to do so when she is in the midst of interviewing.

"She is the last one hyung," The big eyed boy say and the rest sigh deeply feel relieves before they focus back to her.

"Thanks D.O.... Okay, Sara-ssi, introduce yourself." Luhan speak up first since he is the Captain of the team.

"Actually I know nothing about soccer, I just try my luck! But I will try my best to learn," that's all she say. 'okay, now settle. She already do what Lynda asks her to do'.

"I told you already, she is just the same with other girls. She only come because she like us..hehe," Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyun.

"So, I bet you already see that all the candidates before you show various reaction right after they got out of here?" Luhan ask with his pretty smile and she just nod as she understand what he meant.

"For a manager, we don't only look for someone who can manage us during games but most importantly able to control all of the player so they will be diciplined all the time especially the maknae, Sehun and Tao, you know that?" Luhan start to explain for the nth times already but to different person.

Baekhyun at the back already smoothly follow along what his captain was saying with his lips movement and face reaction but no voice come from it which make Sara control herself from laughing but she smile instead. Luhan look behind him and pinch Baekhyun a bit for playing around.

"For that reason, Sara-ssi we have a test for you and only after you pass the test you will become our manager." Luhan said again and Sara follow his gaze to Junmyeon. The cute prince was sleeping peacefully that she almost forget he was there.

"What test?" She ask feeling burden since Lynda only say about interview, not test. Plus, she know nothing about soccer. 'It's okay, Sara. It's not like you are here to eagerly grab that position, it's just for prince charming.'

Yes, prince charming. Why did she forgot about that. She was here to find the person who save her life. She look at each of the player, no one of them seems to know her. If one of them is prince charming, he will surely recognized her, right?

Luhan point at his bestfriend. "The test is to wake this snow white up from his deep sleep,". Luhan laugh when he see the reaction on Sara's face - no difference from the other candidates.

"Don't tell me all the candidates before me also have the same test like me," Sara suddenly fumes up. This kid had been sleeping all these time!!!? Its unbelievable! She means, how could that guy be so rude like that?

"Hyung is the hardest part of your work later but if you can wake him up noona, you are jjang!" Kai said and all nod in agreement and start to gather around the table that Junmyeon put his head on to witness her 'test'..

"Chogiyo, Kim Junmyeon-ssi." Sara start the test with some taps on his shoulder but got no respond. She looks at the others and they just shrugged and anticipate her to do more.

"Yah, Kim Junmyeon!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!!" She decide to scream his name and wholeheartedly shake the body from the table and this time the latter show a bit of reaction. She was just angry at him until she forget that she wasn't supposed to  exactly wake him up and pass the test.

"Annyeong, jagiya~~can you give me a kiss," Junmyeon say with his still close eyes and pouting lips which gain a loud laugh from his team members.

"Mwo???? How dare you,,~~~~-!!!" She managed to say and give the sleepy head a punch on his cheek. The poor boy stumble to the side and Luhan able to hold him before he could fall on the floor.

Rubbing his cheek a bit, Junmyeon sit properly on his chair and say,"Shall we start the interview now?" Fully awake at that time.

Sara facepalm and all the members who is shocked at her sudden outburst before, now clapped their hand and some of them whistling. Sara can see Luhan was smiling and then she hear.

"Let's welcome our new manager, Miss Sara!" The reality hit her now. Oh no! What have I done?

"I think we could not be bratty kids anymore. The noona is scary," Tao whisper to Sehun who is in awe.

"What happened here?" Suho asks blankly and he know he just missed some moments in his life - once again!

_________

It's almost two months since Sara becomes the manager of the club yet she still don't know who has save her life. One thing that she know, the chart was put up as usual the next week after her accident. But strangely, there is no one in the first place anymore.

Luhan and Sehun now was fighting for the second place. And out of nowhere the goalkeeper of the team sometimes make an appearance on the chart and surpassed the two. Lynda make a ruckus about it but Sara just show no interest as her ultimate motive is only to find her only one prince charming who has save her life.

She already hinting the members except Luhan and Junmyeon, but no one show respond that she want.

She doesn't asks the bestfriend since she know Luhan will surely told her if he is the one cause both her and Luhan is close since she join the club. And for Junmyeon, she just feel that he is impossible to be the one since his attitude is worst as they always fight when they see each other.

"Yah, can you hurry up a bit?" There he go. The annoying voice that able to fumes her up.

"This is all Mr. Kris fault. I already tell him I can go by myself why did he want to give me a 'burden' here?" He say and give her an annoying look at her before he walk ahead again and leave her behind.

"Yah, you jerk!" Sara chase him along the road and pinch him here and there to show her unsatisfied feeling to the boy. They were now on the way to peek on their next tournament rival team's strategy.

Mr. Kris asks her to follow him along since he want her to learn from Junmyeon about strategy in soccer as Junmyeon is the best at that even he is just the goalkeeper.

"What are we doing here? Aren't we going to do undercover?" Sara look at the sports shop in front of them.

"Bingo! That's why I wear sport attire, not school uniform like you. Seriously, can't you think, grandma?" Sara just feel like she want to eat him alive right then. His choice of word just trigger her angry side but still she get inside since she agree with him on some part of it.

"What colour did you like?" He asks when he see her stop in front of a rack.

"P--pink,..."

"So, take blue,"

"Yah!- Are you deaf or what? I said I like pink, not blue!"

"But I like blue. So, you take blue."

Sara scoffs.

"Yah-- it's not like you who'll wear it. So, what's your problem?"

"But I'm the one who pay, so take blue," Sara realized it, she don't have money now to buy the clothes.

"Aish, twesseo. I won't wear it. Just go like this," she just want to get out from the shop but Junmyeon was pulling her by the sleeve a bit rough.

Zapppp!!!~~ "Yah! What are you doing?" Sara glare at him with her big eyes because of the shock. Her uniform now was tore from the sleeve until the side of her body, showing her white skin. Junmyeon gasp at the sights and cover her with the blue sport shirt that he hold and push her into the fitting room. Outside, Junmyeon just laughing his heart out.

"You better pay for all of this, you brat!" Sara glare at him after they got out of the shop.

"I already pay for it what?" He said still amuse.

"Not the shirt. For the entire mess you create." Junmyeon scream when he feel the girl was pulling and twisted his ears for a moment before she decides to let go.

"Serves your right!" She said feeling satisfied and unconsciously a smile creep up to her lips.

_________

"Luhan, you need to help me. I can't control it anymore. Please pick Sara up now, I'll go back later," Junmyeon say with a heavy breath before he loss conscious in the toilet.

Sara check the caller name. "Why Luhan is calling?" She ask herself since Junmyeon has leaving her alone awhile ago.

"Yeoboseyo~ ne Luhan-ssi"

"I'm at the gate, can you come. And please bring along all Junmyeon stuffs too."

"Arasseo..."she say before ended the call.

"Where is this brat going? Aish, asking me to come with him and then leave me alone in the middle of game. Ige mwoyaa~~~" she rant up while packing all of their stuff and walk to the gate of the school.

"Sorry Sara. Something come up at home and Junmyeon need to go back then he forget that he leave you alone here." Luhan say as soon as he see her. He know his lie is absurd but somehow he cannot pull out any trick right now since he is so worried about his friend.

"Mwo?" Sara blurt out, not seems to accept that.

"How could he forget that I'm here! That brat~" she fumes up and follow Luhan into his car.

________

One evening~~

 

"What are you doing here all alone?" Sara turn her head to the voice. The voice is so soft and it soothing her for some reason.

"Just taking some fresh air. What about you?" She asks the person that sit next to her on the bench at the park. That person seems different to her in many ways right now.

"Me too" he said before he flash an angelic smile that make her heart beat unevenly fast.

"Junmyeon, you seems different today," she says after she was able to control her heartbeat by avoiding to look at the face besides her. Instead she look at her shoes to distract herself.

"Different? In what way?" He asks but Sara is not sure if he is really don't know or just want to play trick with her.

"You know that, we always all fighting when we are together. I think this is the first time you talk so nicely to me," Sara try to peek at the boy reaction and she can see he is still in his angelic smile.

"Oh really? I don't know that my behaviour is that bad. I'm sorry for that, Sara-ssi," he seems shy and rubbing his nape when his eyes meet the girl.

"Ahh- mwoyaa~~ Why are you so formal? Its okay. I'm also at fault, I always disturb you sleeping. But, it's strange you know. You always sleeping and then when you get up, you are all angry," Sara try to get him tell her the secret. It seems that all the club members were hiding something from her. She know about Junmyeon being sick and need a lot of sleep but she feel like there is more about it that she don't know.

"Hmmm... You can assume like I have split personality disorder. Maybe all the time you and me together before I am in a bad mood so I tend to get angry. But when I am in a good mood, I promise you, you will feel protected, hahaha..." he laugh at his own explanation. He think, he is not the right person to tell Sara about Junmyeon and his condition so he just give her a vague description.

"I think it might be so. You know, the you when in the bad mood really get on my nerves. If not because of Luhan, I dont know what I may have done to you. Oh, right. I should have thank Luhan tomorrow. If not because of him, something will happen to you and I maybe don't get the chance to see this side of you." Sara angryly reminisce the bad boy that always make her angry but then she smile.

"So, let me introduce myself again to you. I'm Suho. Nice to meet you Sara," the boy said with a crescent eyes.

'This boy, how come he is always smiling now?'

"Suho?" Sara look at him weirdly and the boy nod his head.

"Ahhh~~~~So, when you are in a good mood, your name is Suho. It's easy for me then. When I see you I will ask your name first to decide your mood. Okay, then. Nice to meet you too, Suho!" Sara decides and happily reply his handshake.  She doesn't realize that she just happily accept a friendship with a boy, which she don't like before and most especially it was Kim Junmyeon.

__________

"Junmyeon or Suho?" Sara asks to the boy one day.

"What??-" 

"So,... you are Junmyeon. Nevermind then." Sara say and walk to Luhan to continue their discussion for next week game leaving the confuse boy at his locker.

Luhan mouthing to him about the incident and Junmyeon just shrugged as he also don't understand the girl's sudden behaviour.

___________

"So, you say when he is in good mood, he is Suho and when he is in bad mood he is Junmyeon, so you will just ignore him?" Lynda repeat back what her friend said in simple way after she try to figure it out.

"Emmmmm...something like that. I can't believe he had that side in him. It's really peaceful and we click just well you know." Sara try to tell her about Suho that she met at the park.

"I can't believe that kind of human also exist in our world," Lynda conclude as she always know that the boy was Sara ultimate enemy which she always tell her about his bad side almost everyday. When she say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter