Don't Be Scared (Part 1)

Close and Closer
Hey guys miss me??? Haha. I hope yoy would ;)


Author's Pov


The 5 girls immedeatly rushed in the burning building with only one person on their mind. Despite the protest of the police and the firemen, they went in without hesitation and Yoona even used her power to stop any movements of the people around here except her gang.


Taeyeon Pov


Dammit this is the real reason on why I dont like to have friends. I dont want to get involve in our problem. I didn't have any problem because I practically have a power to resist fire. I went to the second floor and I saw someone in the bathroom kneeling and kept mumbling for help. I immedeatly rushed to the someone. As I got closer, it was her.


"Sunny"


She heard me and I rushes at her side. She hug me as soon as I arrived. She was shaking in fear. I hate the way she looks right know, she looks so vulnerable that it makes what to proctect her.


"T-Tae-yeon I-Im sca-re-d" she mumbled while putting her face at my chest


*dugdud* *dugdug*


Dammit my heart is beating so fast! And I dont even know why?! Lets put that aside for now, her safety is my top priority right now.


I carried her in bridal style and for the first time in forever she didn't whine but I guess the situation right know is not the time for arguing.


The hotel is falling apart and the stair that I used earlier was burned and I was sure that one step in there it would be the death of her. I cant let her die....Sica would froze me to death!


"What do we do now ?" Sunny asked as she saw that there is no way to go down and it was to high for her to jump


"I guess there is no other way" I sighed


"What do you mean?" Sunny asked


I breath in deeply and close my eyes.


"Just hold on tight and trust me" I looked at her with my crimson red eyes


End of Pov


Sunny Pov


Her eyes it changed but why do I found it attractive? Why am I not scared?


"Just hold on tight and trust me" she said looking directly at my eyes


I held her neck tightly as I felt her secure me in her arms. Suddenly we jumped but I didnt felt scared because I was looking at her. Her baby face,her red lips,her sharp jaw line and the way her hair fallew backwards as she jumped,she was like an angel in disguise. I know im not supposed oggling at her right now especially in this situation but I cant it. I hate her I really do especially the way she makes me feel right now. Im sure that I HATED her.


End of Pov


SunYeon arrived safely with Sunny still staring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon carried her to to the ambulance and she let the medics take care of her. She was about to walk away.


"Where are you going? Are you not waiting for your sisters?" Sunny asked


"Sunny-shi I dont care about you so you should not care about me. You shouldn't meddle with people like us" Taeyeon said not turning around


Before Sunny could answer Taeyeon was already out of her sight. Sunny didnt know why but she shed a tear not because of the wounds she has right now. She cried because she felt how lonely and lost Taeyeon is right now. She want to be the one to removed that loneliness but she doesnt know how to start.


"I trust you but why cant you trust me"


End of Chapter


Hey guys sorry if its a short update ^^ the nest chapter wouod be about YoonYul and Jeti ^^