Mr. Jung's Blessing

Lovesick

AN: This oneshot is written in second person.



Jessica could tell you were nervous. For one, you kept chewing your bottom lip while your eyes were glued to the door that she knocked on not too long ago. The petite latter watched you take a deep breath as you loosened your tie. Jessica let out a small giggle as you clear your throat.

You usually stood confident, like there was nothing you were afraid of. Guess meeting her parents was a kryptonite of yours.

Jessica reached for your hand and gave it a tight squeeze. “They’ll love you. I promise.”

You just nodded, wiping a bead of sweat that fell right by your left eyebrow. It was late December, the entire ground covered in snow. How could you be sweating in this type of weather? Yeah, you were definitely nervous.

“Sooyeon. Stop laughing, It’s not funny.” you whined.

She was enjoying this a bit too much, finding your nervousness rather cute. She liked seeing this side of you, it reminded her of the time you asked her to be your girlfriend.

She squeezed your hand for reassurance before pulling you by your tie.

You surprisingly felt a familiar set of lips on your own. Soft, strawberry flavored plumps nibbled your bottom lip causing you to flutter your eyes shut. You felt your body jerk as you continued to feel her nibble away.

The corner of her lips broke into a smile as you finally reciprocated her kiss. This was definitely your favorite, feeling her smile during your kisses.

You swallowed your moan when you felt Jessica’s petite hands release its grip on your tie to seductively roam down your chest and back up to wrap her arms around your neck, deepening the kiss; your arms found its way around the latter’s waist.

Jessica was the first to pull away when she felt you dominantly her tongue. She slapped your chest as she wiped her bottom lip that was coated with your saliva.

“Taeng!” she scolded. “Well, at least you’re not nervous anymore.” she continued.

“I should be nervous more often.” A smirk clearly written on your face, resulting another slap to land on your chest.

It was your turn to chuckle. You tighten your hold around her waist, pulling her closer.

You leaned in, the heat of your breath warmly caressed her cheeks. “Thank you, jagiya.

You found it cute how Jessica suddenly blushed because of your choice of words. You planted a peck on her rosy cheek, lingering for a good few seconds, then traveled south to her neck.

You heard her breath hitch, resulting you to smirk against her skin. She immediately pushed you away.

“Th-that’s enough, Tae-”

You didn't even let her continue as you dived into her neck once more, teasing the weak spot that only you knew of.

Just like you imagined, she was biting down roughly on her bottom lip, trying to suppress her moan.

"Oh god! Taengoo" You hear her say when you bit into her skin.

Just when you were about to mark your territory once more, the door swung open revealing a classy modern couple.

Oh !

Jessica’s eyes immediately shot open, nervously pushing you away. You were surprised by her strength as you struggled to maintain your balance.

“Mom! Dad!” You could hear the shakiness in her voice. “Congratulations on your Anniversary!” She made her way to both her parents, giving each a hug, also stating how much she missed them.

Jessica noticed both her parents intensely watching you, so she took it as a sign to introduce you to them.

"Mom, Dad. This is my boyfriend, Taeyeon."

As if on cue, you straighten yourself, fixing your tie and tucked your shirt back in, which of course Jessica was to blame.

"Hello, Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung" you bowed politely. "It's nice to finally meet you both."

You felt familiar yet unfamiliar gazes fall on you. Familiar because it was then you realized where Jessica inherited her icy aura.

"Uhhh, I'm sorry you had to see that- you know- us young adults can't control ourselves" you nervously chuckled. You mentally facepalmed yourself as you notice the expression of the older couple. You notice your girlfriend's expression also, embarrassment written all over her face.

“Uhh. Con-congratulation on your Anniversary” you tried saving yourself.

"Jessica, Dear." You hear Mrs. Jung finally say. "You both should come in. It's really cold out here."

Jessica nodded and took your hand without a word and lead you into her home. You couldn't help but noticed her Dad’s stern face when you walked passed him.

"It's nice to meet you, Taeyeon." Mrs. Jung stated after you and Jessica settled in.

You gave her a toothy grin, feeling a bit more at ease. "Y-you too, Mrs. Jung. I now know where Sooyeon gets her beauty."

Mrs. Jung playfully flipped her hair, before excusing herself to the kitchen to continue preparing dinner. You let out a chuckle, knowing Jessica would have done the same if given a compliment.

“Tae, I’m going to help my mother with dinner, okay?”

“Let me come with you.”

“No, we’ll be fine” her palm resting on your chest. “I think you should keep my Dad company."

You look over your shoulder, only to spot the older man eyeing you and his daughter. You showed him a smile, hoping Mr. Jung couldn't see any fear inside of you.

However, Sooyeon was able to read you like an open book. She let out a smile and not just any smile, it was the ‘you should have listened to me’ smile. She teased into your ear. “You reek of fear, Taengoo. I told you to stop didn’t I?”

“I know, but-”

You felt a peck land on your lips, cutting you off. “I don’t think my parents would want their ‘soon to be’ son-in-law to be such a scaredy-cat.” She whispered

“Wait, so you were serious about us getting married one day?”

“I’m letting you meet my parents aren’t I?” Another peck was shared before she swayed her way to the kitchen.

You were about to reach for Jessica’s hands, but Mr. Jung stopped you with the clearing of his throat. You tightly shut your eyes for a bit, before turning to face the older man.

“Taeyeon, is it?”

“Ye-yes sir.”

You see the older Jung nodding his head before telling you to follow him to his office.

This was your opportunity to finally make an impression, although you knew you already left a bad one 15 minutes ago. How were you supposed to ask for the man's blessing now? All you could do was hope for the best. You silently cursed at yourself for not being able to control your hormones around your girlfriend, Jessica Jung.


AN: Oh, Taeng! Learn how to control yourself please. ;)

Anyways, I've always written my stories in third person.. and I've noticed there are not many stories written in second person so I wanted to try something new! I find writing in second person to be pretty fun, so I might write more in this pov. ^^b
 

Like always, enjoy! See you all real soon.