Chapter 4

Reaper of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If two people make a deal to protect one person. Who is the one victim that suffers the most?"

 

January 04, 2014

 

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She let her eyes wander around and notice her surroundings. It was white. She slowly helped herself up and finally realized she was in the hospital. Her memory was fuzzy. She couldn't quite remember what had happened. How long has passed, she thought. She leaned against the pillow that she propped up and stared out the window. The sky was gray, clouds filled the surrounding area. She wondered where her members were. Where her manager was. She had to get back to work. 

 

"Noona....?" Hyuna heard a voice stutter.  She turned to look straight ahead.  A boy with fluffy blue gray hair the height of a giant staring at her with wide eyes and trembling lips.

"Hyung why aren't you goi-- Noona......" Another boy came in around 10 cm shorter than the tall giant. The pure black haired boy had a look of shock shown before his hawk like eyes started letting out salty tear drops fall like a waterfall. The two boys ran to hug her with a wash of relief. Hyuna hugged them back relieved they were ok.

"You are awake. I will go call the doctor!" The tall giant boy exclaimed, and hurriedly ran out of the room.

"Junhong ah, be careful." She said and turned back to glance at the other boy in the room before looking out the window again. "It's been a while hasn't it." She let out a forced laugh.

"....."

"Jungkook." The said boy let out a slightly cracked hum.

"I wonder if it will snow soon. The sky looks purely white. It's pretty." Hyuna hummed to herself.

"....."

"Jungkook." She called out again. He kept silent.

"Jungkook ah." She heard sniffling. Hyuna turned to look at him. Tears were streaming down his face non stop. Hyunua felt her heart stop. She slowly reached up to wipe the tears with her fingers.

"Jungkook, don't cry. I'm fine now." She whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter