Chapter 1

Reaper of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Play This While reading this part)

 

With 'no one' left in her life, she thought it was the end, but she willed that she would stay strong for her members. But was it really possible? Not with him gone, he was her energy, her daily vitamin. But........

 

To Hyuna, today was like everyday.. Practice for their comeback, perform, promote, attend seperate schedules and then go back to the dorm. And all she did after was sleep. Every morning, there would be mail for Hyuna, but she knew, yes she knew that they were infact from sasaengs, fans of him and 4 minute had turned against her. 'Every' fan blamed her for his death, yet she pretended like she didn't care, but really she was emotionally and physically hurt.

Hyuna woke up hearing her alarm go off, today was their day off, quickly she turned it silent. Stretching, she got out of bed to get ready. Today is a another day, she thought to herself. She walked into the kitchen, grabbing a yoghurt and heading to the living room to open her mail. She sat on the couch beside the table where her fish were. 

"Aigoo, are you guys hungry too? Let me feed you first." 

Feeding the fish and eating herself, she settled to open the packages to her from her 'fans'. I miss opening packages with ----, it use to be so fun.... she thought. 

As Hyuna opened the package, she instantly knew what it was. It was a doll with her name attached to it and many pins and needles stuck to it. Slowly drop by drop, her tears fell, after reading the letter contained inside. Flashbacks started in her mind.

-Flash Back-

Hyuna and Minho were at the beach staring out into the ocean.

"You're the prettiest princess, I have ever met and I will cherish you forever."

"Oppa Saranghae."

"Nado"

"Promise me you will never leave me?"

"I promise. We will be together even after our life here has ended."

-Flashback ended-

She slowly started hearing voices from fans. Those hurtful comments. 

"You didn't deserve him! Look! You killed him now." 

"Why did he even choose you?" 

"He wouldn't have died if you two weren't dating."

"You are such a ."

"You should just leave 4Minute !"

That statement just made Hyuna tear up even more. Yes she should just leave, but her members, her brothers, they would definitely flip.

 

As Hyuna was crying, Jihyun walked down the stairs to grab herself a glass of water. Eh what's the noise? She thought. She walked into the living room, there she saw Hyuna.... from the side, she could see her tears streaming down her face. Jihyun didn't know what to do. She carefully walked to Hyuna and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter