A Forbidden Friendship

Paws The Music!

Loila’s POV

We cleaned the front of my apartment in silence. I felt guilty about my kiss with Mir. I felt like somehow I had betrayed Thunder by keeping a secret. I needed to tell him. “Thunder, I need-” I was interrupted because my phone rang. I jumped and dropped the piece of glass I was holding.

“Hello. This is Doctor Lee from Seoul Red Cross Hospital. I have your test results.”

“Oh. Am I dying?” I asked seriously.

“No, no! Sky you are actually very healthy. Your cholesterol is a little higher than average but other than that, you’re completely healthy. ”

“And what about my blood type?”

“It turns out you’re an A. Let’s hope that doesn’t change things with your boyfriend!”

“Oh. He’s not-”

“Do you have anymore questions?”

“No. Thank you so much!”

“I have to go now. Please enjoy your day.” I hung up the phone and laughed.

“Was that the hospital?” Thunder asked while he continued to scrub the paint off the wall.

“It turns out I’m an A blood type.” Thunder dropped the sponge, ran over to me and hugged me so tight that I found it hard to breathe. He started to jump up and down and I couldn’t help but laugh at his childish personality.

“I’m so happy; you’re an actual A+ now!”

“I suppose I am!” I was an A blood type which meant that I was compatible. He let go of me and we continued cleaning up.

 

 

Cheondung’s POV

I was so excited that Sky was an A blood type that I hugged her. She smelt so nice. I didn’t want to let go but I knew we had to finish cleaning before anyone else saw the mess. When we finished cleaning, Sky invited me inside for lunch. I agreed and kept her company while she cooked. It smelt delicious and I couldn’t wait to eat it. I set the table and sat down when the front door opened. A man I had seen before stood there with his arms crossed. He was glaring at me and I didn’t know what to do. I stood up and backed away to the wall. I do not want to mess with him.

 

 

Loila’s POV

We finished cleaning outside so I asked if Thunder wanted to come inside. I was almost finished making dinner when my Dad walked in. He had his arms crossed and looked like he was going to punch something (or someone). “Loila… Why does it smell like cleaning product out there? And why is he here?” He didn’t look away from Thunder while he asked the question.

“There was graffiti outside.”

“Ever since you’ve become with friends with that,” He said coldly. “This has happened almost everyday.”

“Well he-”

“Is this the boy you ran away with!?” His mouth started to twitch and I could see that this conversation was going downhill fast.

“Thunder was-” I was cut off again. My Dad ran up to Thunder, grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the wall. He held up his fist and Thunder flinched.

“Don’t you dare come here again.” His voice was cold and he let go of Thunder.

“But Dad, Thunder-” I ran over to them while talking.

“ENOUGH LOILA! I don’t care what “Thunder” did or didn’t do. I don’t want you to ever see him, or any of your “boyfriends”, ever again. I have a day off work tomorrow so I’ll make sure you don’t see them.” He walked into his room and slammed the door shut. I couldn’t believe that my Dad was being so protective. He might as well lock me up in my room, which I guess will be his next plan.

“This is so comical.” I frowned as I turned to Thunder. He looked up with tears in his eyes and bowed. Without a word he shut the door and left my apartment. “Everything was going so well.” I thought.

 

 

Cheondung’s POV

I couldn’t believe what had just happened. Sky’s Dad threatened to punch me and told Sky to never see me or MBLAQ again. I was heart broken because we were just getting closer. I wiped the tears from my eyes and pumped my fist in the air. “I will see her again.” I yelled. “I just need to go home first…”

 

 

Mir’s POV

“She’s banned!?” My mouth dropped. Cheondung nodded and grabbed my shoulders.

“She’s not allowed to leave and she’s not answering her phone. I have a plan but I need you to help.”

“Anything for Loila.”

“Tomorrow you’ll need to make a distraction so MBLAQ can rescue her.”

“We’ll be like her “Knights in Shining Armour”, I like that.” Joon said as he walked into the room.

“I’m carrying her over my shoulder!” G.O held up his hand while standing next to Joon. He was grinning from ear to ear so I gave him a glare and turned back to Cheondung.

“Why don’t we do it today?”

“Because Mr. Robinson will be expecting that.”

“I don’t get it...” Joon said. Neither did I but I knew something.

I turned and faced MBLAQ. “We need one more person’s help.”

 

 

Loila’s POV

After Thunder left, Dad went to bed. He told me that I couldn’t leave the house and couldn’t answer the phone. I knew that it was MBLAQ and Dae that had been trying to get through but I couldn’t answer, I felt so horrible for ignoring my friends. I also had to call in sick to work. It feels like I never go to work these days. I ate my dinner in silence. There were lots of leftovers because Thunder was supposed to be eating as well. I went to bed feeling angry with everything. I closed my eyes and felt something move on my bed. It was Kimchi. He moved around in circles and then got commutable. Somehow, he made me feel less angry. I patted him while I fell asleep.

 

In the morning Dad was in the kitchen reading the newspaper. He didn’t say a word so I just grabbed a piece of fruit and walked out. Kimchi started to scratch the front door. “What is it? Be quiet or Dad will yell.”  He continued to scratch so I had no choice but to see what was wrong. I looked in the peep hole and saw that it was Mir. “What are you doing here? If my Dad finds out you’re dead.” I whispered. He slid a note under the door, smiled and ran away.

The note read: We going to rescue you soon. Stand near the door. Just wait for the signal.

I scrunched up the note and frowned. How was I supposed to know what the signal was? I found out soon enough. There was a loud noise outside the door which sounded a mixture of yelling, frying pans being banged together and a radio playing music. My Dad stomped from the kitchen being clearly angry. I was standing behind him like the note said. I don’t know what they’re planning but I hope it works.

 

 

Mir’s POV

I slid the note under Loila’s door like Cheondung told me to. I then grabbed 2 frying pans and hit them together. Cheondung had a radio and was playing it on full blast and Joon was yelling at the top off his lungs. We were so loud that a few of Loila’s neighboursopened their doors to see what was happening. G.O stood next to Seungho out the front of Loila’s apartment. When the door opened Mr. Robinson was frowning. “Look behind you!” Seungho yelled as he pointed behind Mr. Robinson. Mr. Robinson slowly turned around. While he was looking away G.O ran into the apartment, picked up Loila and flung her over his shoulders.

“Time to go!” G.O said while he ran out of the apartment. We all started running behind them. Loila’s Dad turned around and yelled various things meaning for us to stop.

“Wait! Put me down! You forgot Kimchi!” She was kicking her legs and G.O was having trouble holding her.  I was a little jealous that G.O got to hold her and I didn’t. What was Cheondung thinking? We all ran downstairs towards the car park. I turned around and saw that Mr. Robinson was chasing after us.

“Time to hurry up!” Cheondung said pulling me because I was behind. We got outside and were met by Dae in her car.

“Get in!” she yelled. We did as we were told and piled in her 7-seater without putting on our seatbelts. She drove away leaving a very angry Mr. Robinson behind.