Getting Groceries And Gifts

Paws The Music!

Loila’s POV

“What are you doing!?” I yelled as I hit G.O in the arm. I didn’t hit him very hard because I was leaning over the seat. “You didn’t need to carry me.”

“But I wanted to. I’m totally your Knight now.” G.O grinned.

“I can’t believe your Dad actually looked behind himself!” Seungho laughed.

“Hey! That’s my Dad you’re talking about.” I said. “Why did you do that anyway?”

“We needed to rescue you. We missed you!” Thunder said as he hugged me. We were in Dae’s car on the way to her house. I was sitting between Mir and Thunder with G.O and Seungho in the back. Joon was sitting in the passenger’s seat next to Dae, which came as no surprise to me. They had gotten very close lately.

“Thunder! You saw me yesterday. You should have waited a few days, Dad would’ve forgotten about it.” I hugged him back. “But thank you!” I whispered in his ear. I don’t know what came over me but I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and gave a little laugh. I turned and faced Mir and began talking to him. I was still embarrassed about my kiss with Mir. I kept telling myself, “He was just helping me. It didn’t mean anything.” At least I hoped it didn’t mean anything. He’s my Stalker, not my boyfriend.

“What was that!?” G.O and Seungho yelled in the back. I shrugged and continued my conversation with Mir.

“I was worried that you were the real Stalker.” I admitted. He patted my shoulder.

“He’s not coming back. And if he does come back, I’ll protect you.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.” I laughed. Everyone went quiet and there was an awkward silence.

“I have good news. Hy gets out of hospital today!” Dae blurted out.

“Already?” I asked. Dae nodded and stopped the car out the front of her house.

“She should be home soon. Do you want to come in?”

 

 

Cheondung’s POV

Sky kissed me on the check. She actually kissed me! I can’t believe it. I smiled for the rest of the car ride. We went into Dae’s house and stood around the kitchen. Dae’s younger brother made us some tea and we waited for Hy to come home. I wanted to sit next to Sky but Mir was already there. I think Mir likes Sky. Every time she’s mentioned he acts different. “What if she likes him?”I thought. She did kiss me so maybe she likes me. I’m not good around girls. This is so confusing!

 

We were all watching TV when Dae’s front door opened. Hy skipped in and showed us her broken arm. Her parents were behind her and were smiling. They looked so happy considering that their daughter was just in hospital. Hy skipped on the spot when she saw MBLAQ. “She’s a huge fan.” Dae said. We all went up to her one by one and signed her cast.

“I’m never getting this off!” she screamed and she ran into her room. “Umma, take a picture!”

“I’m coming!” Her mum called as she ran out of the room, followed by Dae’s dad. Everyone laughed and then Dae sighed.

“We should do something today.” She whined and she leaned on the kitchen bench.

“How about some shopping?” Seungho suggested.

“Christmas Shopping!” I said while I clapped my hands excitedly.

“How about we just go out for lunch?” G.O asked. Everyone nodded.

“I want to eat in.” Dae pointed at Sky. “Lola can buy it!”

“I’ll go too!” Mir grabbed Sky’s arm and dragged her outside.

“Wait. I want to go!” I said as I ran after them.

 

 

Loila’s POV

Mir dragged me the whole way to the shops. Thunder was behind us calling out for us to stop. Mir ignored him and kept going. We stopped in front of a pet store and he smiled. “Sorry about that. Do you remember this!?” He clapped his hands and put his face up to the glass. “This is where we met.” He was wiggling his finger and a puppy was trying to bite it.

“Aw. So cute!” I got out my phone and took a picture. “I’m putting this as my background. I can’t believe I met you here, of all places to meet you!”

“Let’s go shopping. I’ve been saving up!”

“We’re supposed to get lunch.”

“We will.”

“What are you saving for?” I asked. What could Mir possible be saving up for?

“Games. I love them. There’s this new one-”

“Hey!” Thunder yelled. “I told you to stop.” He was trying to regain his breath. I patted his back and laughed.

“I tried to. This Stalker is really strong.”

“Let’s go!” Thunder grabbed my hand and dragged me in the opposite direction Mir was pulling me. Mir followed us.

“I want to go get my games. Come back!” Mir whined. I smiled because he was being childish. I think I know what I can get Mir for Christmas.

“Where are we going now?” I asked. “You don’t have a disguise!” Thunder shrugged and people were looking.

“I don’t need a disguise. I’m just a normal person today.” Thunder laughed. One girl had her phone out and was taking pictures.

“Thunder, this is going to cause gossip.” He shrugged again and stopped at the front of a gift store. I really wanted to be invisible. How could he do this?

“I want to do some Christmas shopping. I’ll be a few minutes.” I nodded and followed him inside. “Why are they being so demanding today?” I thought. I followed Thunder inside.

“Where are you going?” Mir asked.

“I want to buy something.”

“I’ll come too.” I walked past the front desk until I reached the thing I was looking for. It was a picture frame.

 

 

Mir’s POV

I pulled Loila all the way to the shops and was just about to talk to her about the kiss. I’m pretty sure she thinks I kissed her to help her but in actual fact I kissed her because I like her. I have finally admitted I like her. All I have to do is tell her, so why does Cheondung have to ruin everything? I was just about to start the conversation when he came and dragged her away. Who drags someone anyway? Cheondung stopped out the front of a gift store. “Where are you going?” I asked Loila. I wanted her to stay outside with me.

“I want to buy something.” She smiled and walked inside. She walked up to the photo frames and held one up. “This looks perfect. It’s too bad I lost the picture inside my other frame.” She started to walk to the counter when I stepped in front of her.

“You can’t buy that.”

“Why? I need one. You remember how Kimchi broke the other one.”

“Um… It’s really expensive and badly made. Kimchi will break that in an instant.” I lied.

“But I want to get it. I’ve lost and broke my other one. I want to get a new one and put a picture of MBLAQ in it.” She laughed and continued walking. I didn’t know what to do. She could not buy that frame. It would destroy my whole plan. I ran up to her and grabbed her wrists. I pinned her to the wall so she couldn’t move.

“Mir? What are you doing?” She looked completely shocked and betrayed. “We’re in a public place. You can’t do this here! It’s also illegal!” She wiggled her arms and kicked her legs to try and break free.

“Would you stop!?” I yelled. I looked around the shop to make sure no one was watching. I lowered my voice to a whisper. “What are you talking about illegal? I need to talk to you about the other day. You know, when we were in the doctor’s office.” Her eyes went wide and she stopped struggling. fell open as she remembered what happened.

“When you kiss-”

“Sky?” Cheondung was holding a card and a soft toy cat. He had tears in his eyes and was shaking. “I see how it is. I’m sorry I interrupted.” He gently placed the gift on the floor and walked outside.

“Thunder! It’s not what it looks like!” I let her go expecting her to run but she just stood there. She picked up Cheondung’s present and smiled. “He got me a present, even though Christmas isn’t for a few months.” She started to get tears in her eyes.

“Loila, I’m sor-” I began. She looked up at me and frowned. She walked up to me and slapped me hard across the face. As soon as she did that her face softened. I could feel it turn red and swell up.

“I didn’t mean to. Oh gosh! I didn’t think I could hit that hard.” She was looking at what she had done. And then she started to laugh uncontrollably.

“Why are you laughing?” I pouted. I had my hand on my check to try and stop the pain.

“I fought the Stalker! I think we’re even now. Sorry.” I joined in laughing. “I have to go get Thunder, he can’t be far. Can you put the frame back please? I’ve decided not to get it, I think it’s unlucky.” She picked up Cheondung’s present and ran out of the store. I put the frame back on the shelf and walked to the grocery store. I needed to buy lunch, otherwise MBLAQ would starve.

 

 

Cheondung’s POV

I couldn’t believe that Mir and Sky were that close. I even got her a toy cat for Christmas. I got her a cat because I knew she loved them. I didn’t want to fight with her so I just left. I walked slowly because I didn’t want to get home and face MBLAQ. I was only a few shops away when I heard someone calling out my name. I turned around and saw Sky. I wiped the tears from my eyes. “Sky. Why are you here?” I put on a fake smile. She didn’t say anything she just came up to me and hugged me.

“I’m sorry. I hate to say it but it wasn’t what it looked like. I love your present by the way.” She let go and smiled. She was holding my present. “How did you know I liked cute things?” She asked without wanting an answer.

“I ruined the surprise. Sorry. I guess I have to go to my other present. You can keep that one.”

“I’ll treasure it. Wait, another present?” I nodded. “Are you okay?” She asked. Her eyes were smiling but it looked like she had been crying.

“I’m fine now. I just misunderstood the situation. Let’s go home.”

“I have to drop something off first. Go without me.”

 

 

Loila’s POV

Today was really awkward for me. I wanted to ignore Mir because it was awkward. “He only kissed you to distract you, it didn’t mean anything!” I kept telling myself. I also felt guilty, I didn’t want to tell Thunder but it was hurting me. Why is everything so hard? I left Thunder and went to go drop off something.

 

I held the note in my hand. The note read:

Dear Dad,

Sorry for causing you so much trouble. I’ve decided to move out and take Kimchi with me. Don’t worry, I’m staying somewhere safe.

-Sky.

I was standing out the front of my apartment building. I was too scared to go inside because once I grabbed Kimchi and dropped the note off I was officially on my own.  I am old enough to take care of myself but I never thought I would be moving out. Dae said I could stay at her place for as long as I needed so I didn’t even have to worry about where I would be sleeping. So why was I scared? I just had the feeling that something bad would happen if I left. I shook off my worries and went up to my apartment. I walked slowly because I would never be coming back here. I touched the walls and felt the floor beneath me. I realisedthat there was a stain on the floor that I had never noticed before. I guess what they say is true. You never realisewhat you have until you’ve lost it. I was finally on my floor and was humming along to one of MBLAQ’s songs when I smelt something I’ve never thought I would smell. It wasn’t a good smell, it was smoke.