Three

My Home

After breakfast everything was like usual, but this time a tad different. I washed the dishes while TaekWoon went elsewhere. He usually dried them and put them away while I washed and rinsed them.

“Are you done,” he asked me coming into the kitchen.

“Yeah,” I said as I put the last dish away.

“Okay. HakYeon will be here soon.”

He turned to walk away when I stopped him.

“Wait, Leo, I said I didn’t want to go out today.”

He didn’t bother looking back and started to walk off.

“Jung Leo.” I said and followed him. “Leo.” I started to walk faster since his legs were longer than mine and moved quicker than my short ones.

Suddenly, he stopped his tracks and I bumped into him.

I was not expecting that.

I took a couple steps back and fixed my hair.

“I said I didn’t want to go.”

He turned around and gave me a look that I have never seen before in the moments that I've spent with him.

“Last night,” he started, “what did you call me?”

“Huh?”

Why is he changing the subject?

“Jung TaekWoon?”

I had no idea what he was talking about. Yeah that’s his name.

“I thought that was the first thing I told you: don’t call me by my name.”

And that was when I realized what he was talking about. I am so dead.

“Oh, that.” I couldn’t come up with a good excuse. “I’m very sorry.” Was all I could get out as of now.

“Since it was your first time I’ll let it go, but if you ever call me by my name again you’ll never see the end of me. Alright?”

I nodded as I looked anywhere but him. He sounded very intimidating right now and I bet his glare was going to pierce through my heart.

I heard his feet shuffling away and I finally looked up to watch his figure. He was heading up the stairs.

I sighed and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Wait!” I ran up the stairs and followed him to our bedroom. “I still don’t want to go out.” I said as i watched him lie on the bed getting out his phone.

“You have to.”

“But I don’t want to.”

“This is payback for calling me by my name.”

I thought he was going to let is pass?

“Fine.”

 

Later that day a knock was heard at the door so I went to answer it.

“Hi, Mrs.Jung,” HakYeon greeted me with a smile. “Ready to go?”

“Hey.” I greeted back with a smile before I looked back up the stairs.

TaekWoon is probably reading a book right now.

“Yes.”

Before HakYeon even got here I made sure to at least make something for TaekWoon to eat for his lunch. I don’t think I’ll be gone until dinner. I can come make that later.

HakYeon, along with TaekWoon’s other friends: JaeHwan, WonSik, HongBin and SangHyuk all had the day already planned out. First we were going to get something to eat, then we were going to go to the zoo, and on the way back home we’re stopping by an ice cream shop to get ice cream with the exceptions of me wanting to do anything else, but I really didn’t want to do anything else. What they had was fine so that was exactly what we did.

    As we were about to leave the zoo I suddenly had to go to the bathroom and so I did. As I finished my business I got out of the stall and looked around for the guys but they were nowhere insight.

    Where did they go? Should I stay here or go look for them?

    I asked myself that question, but I knew staying here to wait for them was the better idea than to go wandering off to find them.

    “Hi.”

    I heard someone say.

    I looked to where the voice came from and saw a guy, his mid thirties?, standing right in front of me.

    “Hello.” I replied back so he wouldn’t think I was being rude.

    “Came here alone?”

    What a freak.

    “No, I came with my friends.”

    Where are they? Why aren’t they coming? Why is this freak still here? Leave me alone!

I looked around for familiar faces, but luck wasn’t by my side.

“Come here often?”

I tried not to give him a weird look.

“No.”

I looked everywhere but him.

“Looking for your friends?”

I offered an awkward smile and continued to look some more desperate to find them.

“It seems like they’re not coming back. How about you go have fun with me instead?”

My eyes enlarged and I turned my head to face him to see him smiling at me. Wow, he looked a lot younger than I thought now that I’m actually looking at him.

He was still a weird freak!

“I’m fine thank you.”

I looked away again.

Where are they?

I bit my lips and rubbed my hands together.

“Come on. You know you want to.”

“I’m married.” I said turning to face him.

“I don’t see your husband.”

I showed him my ring.

“That means nothing. Plenty of girls out there wear rings on their wedding finger all the time.”

“Well I’m not those other girls.”

“Ehh come on stop playing hard to get.”

He showed me a smile he probably thought was one of his charms, but it was really gross and weird.

That’s it I can’t take this anymore.

“I’m not playing hard to get. Now will you please go away?”

He grins. “Feisty, just the way I like it. Boys!”

Boys? What boys?

I looked at the figures that were moving towards us and my eyes widen. I’ve seen them here ever since we got here. Wherever we went they followed.

They were wearing black t-shirts and blue skinny jeans.

Finally, they approached us.

“Yes, boss?”

“You know what to do.”

The old guy walked away and the guys that were in black approached me.

I started to walk backwards slowly and looked at the two of them.

“W… what are y… you going t...to do?”

They don’t answer me but continued on.

“Don’t come any closer! I’m warning you!”

And what happened next was a blur.

 

My vision was blurry. I closed and opened my eyes a few times before I could adjust to the place.

I was lying down on a bed looking up at the white ceiling until I sat up and looked around. I was in a bedroom that was quite luxurious. It had chandeliers. The window had fancy silk curtains and everything on the bed was silk. The room was quite big and the bed looked like a queen sized bed. Everything was nice and neat but where in the world am I?

I got off the bed and headed towards the door. I turned the knob but that wasn’t helpful. The door was locked. All I could do now was panick.

Am I in that old man’s house? What if he comes in here?

My heart began to race and my palms became sweaty.

The window! I can go out the window!

I ran to it and tried opening it, but with my luck it was also lucked.

I bit my lips.

What am I to do? TaekWoon where are you?

My head jerked towards its direction as I heard the door unlocked. It slowly opened and I heard footsteps walking in. Not surprised that it was the old guy, but my heart was still racing.

“You’re finally awake,” he said with a smile as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“What am I doing here? What do you want?”

“What easy questions. You’re here because of me and I want you.”

I took a step back hoping I’d disappear, but only made contact with the window.

“If you want me as well I promise you that I’ll give you anything you desire. Whether it may be food, clothes jewlery, me; I’ll give it all to you.”

What is this guy talking about?

“The only thing I want it for you to let me go.”

“Mmm I don’t think so. Your only choices are: yes marry me or yes marry me.”

“No.”

“Oh well. You’re staying no matter what.”

Cellphone! I can call TaekWoon! I reached into my back pocket for it but they were empty. I checked my front pockets but they were empty as well.

“Looking for this,” the old guy asked with a chuckle.

I looked up and saw my phone in his grip.

I’m screwed.

“I’ll give you this if you agree to stay with me.”

“Over my dead body.”

“You’re so feisty I love it!”

He got up and started to walk towards me.

I started to panick and looked around the room hoping to find something that I could use to defend myself with. I found nothing but did notice that the door was opened. I just need to create a distraction and run out.

The guy stopped in his track and followed my eyes to the door.

I’m screwed.

“Don’t even try. I’ve got my men on every corner of this house.”

And in just a millisecond he was right next to me. And in another millisecond I was on the bed with him on top of me.

I screamed. I shouted and cried hoping for someone to hear me so they could rescue me. I cried out TaekWoon’s name hoping he’d hear me, but all that was useless.

I felt his weight off of me for a second then it was to the side of me.

He touched my wrists making me scream. Making me cry. I struggled to get his grip off of me, but they were still gripping and struggling to hold them.

“Cho Haneul!”

Cho Haneul? How does he know my name?

“Cho Haneul it’s me TaekWoon!”

Taek Woon?

I continued my actions.

“It’s me! TaekWoon!”

TaekWoon? It’s TaekWoon! He came!

I stopped everything I was doing and opened my eyes to see TaekWoon in front of me. My loving husband.

I didn’t know what to do, but instead sat up and fell into his arms crying.

“TaekWoon,” was all I could cry out.

I was so thankful he was here. I was thankful I was in his arms. I was thankful he was holding me protecting me. I was thankful nothing happened to me.

 

“Are you okay,” TaekWoon asked me for the millionth time as he helped me sit on the couch.

“I’m fine.” I reassured him.

He looked very worried and this was the first time in a long time where I’ve seen him like this. The first time was when his father collapsed from exhaustion. He looked shocked, worried and sad. The main reason why my in-law’s went on this trip was so they could relax.

“Did he do anything to you?”

I shook my head. “I’m fine he barely touched me.”

He examined me.

“Leo, I’m fine.”

“I’m never going to trust those guys ever again.”

“Where were they by the way?” I never saw them again until they came and helped rescue me with TaekWoon.

“HakYeon said they saw a food stall and when they came back you were gone.”

He clenched his fist in anger.

“Hey,” I said caressing his fist. “It’s okay everything's okay now.”

He cooled down a little. “How can you be so calm right now?”

“Because I’m okay. Nothing happened.”

“Aren’t you scared this might happen again?”

“Of course.”

He rolled his eyes and took his fist out of my grip before looking away from me.

I’ve got to change the subject somehow.

“How did you know where to find me?”

“GPS,” he said after a long pause.

“GPS?”

“I got a GPS tracker on your phone.”

“When?”

He leaned back on the couch and turned to face me.

“I don’t remember. Like two weeks ago.” He said as if it was okay.

“You mean that day when I couldn’t find my phone at all?”

He nodded his head with a straight face.

This made my heart increase. He cared for me.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

I wanted to hug him. Should I hug him? I’m going to hug him.

I leaned in and slowly yet carefully engulfed him into my arms. He felt rigged but I could careless. I was so thankful I wanted to express my feelings somehow. I broke the hug and smiled.

“Thank you.”

He doesn’t say anything, but cleared his throat and looked away.

I’m not sure what he was feeling right now but that’s okay. I’m sure he’s as happy as I am.

All of a sudden I smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.

“Did you make something?”

He turned to me. “Oh yeah. Stay here.” He got up and walked into the kitchen.

As I waited for his return I leaned on the back of the couch. I heard the microwave go off, the stove being turned off, the cabinets being opened and closed, and plates or bowls making contact with the table. The drawers opened and silverware was heard.

After almost twenty minutes, TaekWoon came back rubbing his hands together.

“Okay, you can come in now.”

I smiled and got up before walking over to him then lead me to the kitchen where I could smell the food that he made: spaghetti.

A huge grin came upon my face and it wouldn’t leave.

“You made this?”

“Wash your hands.”

And so I did then walked over to the chair where he was at. He pulled the chair out and then in for me as I sat down.

“Thank you.”

He went to sit across from me.

The spaghetti looked amazing. It looked delicious and beautiful that I didn’t want to touch it. All I’m doing as of now is staring at it in awe. I can’t believe he cooked this.

“This is why I asked the guys to take you out. I wanted to make something special for you to thank you for paying my parents trip, taking care of me last night, cleaning the house, for putting up with me … and everything else. I promise you I’ll repay you back somehow.”

Awe, you can just be my loving husband forever.

“You’re welcome. But you didn’t have to go through so much trouble just to thank me. A simple thank you would be enough. You also don’t have to repay me. What you’re doing now is enough payment.”

He looked very uncomfortable right now after saying those words and listening to mine. His ears were bright red which only made me like him even more now. That was part of his charm.

“I’m still very grateful. I’ll enjoy this. Thank you.” I picked up my chopsticks. “I’ll eat first.”

He nodded his head and watched my every move.

I mixed the sauce and noodle together before I slurped in some. As the sauce and noodle made contact with my tongue I could taste the wonderful deliciousness of the pasta. The flavours that he put in bursted in my mouth.

“This is very good.” I said after swallowing. “Thank you.” I smiled and I swear to God I saw him smiling back.

He smiled! He smiled just now!

Even though this day started off bad, I have a feeling that it was going to end well.

“Eat.” I gestured to him who was still not touching his plate.

And so he does and we sat in total silence eating. But I could feel happiness in the silence of the room.

Later that night we both slept in the same room again. On the same bed, under the same blanket and separate pillows. We kept our distances but I could feel the heat of his body radiating off to me and I loved every moment of it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thanks for stopping by! ^^

 

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥ (See you later!)♥ ♥ ♥ 

tumblr_inline_naqpvv7GWa1sl0xcc.gif

 

 

 

 

*Gifs credits to rightful owner*