Chappter 38

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The things between Kelly and Jiyong are already getting smooth good. Since that night, their first meeting again, they built the good relationship. Close people around them are happy with them who already being good each other. But their friends still cant understand with the two everytime they are into mouth fight even tough it is just because simple matter. They were just being childish and selfish.

Since that night, Jiyong cant retread him self for being away or not meet with Kelly just for one day. When he had said he doesnt want to loose her again, he meant it. He will have a way whenever or wherever he can meet her. But when he or she was in outcity or oversea for long time, he cant do anything. He just can see her through skype or facetime. And because of his new habit now, Kelly know his other friends, his whole YG family, and his own family too. Sometime, she is told by them all with the name of his girl.

Kelly is happy too when she could being with him. But sometimes it was irritated her, when it was on her busy time, or when she was on the very bad mood. And every that time they met, they would always have fight.

"Hello Kelly? Where are you now?" Jiyong asked after he heard her boice after the ring.

"I am at home, in my office. Waeyo?"

"I am just landing. Have you eat dinner?"

Kelly looked at her watch on the desk beside her computer. She is gasped when the time already showed at 11 pm. Hearing his asked about dinner, she is remember she havent yet had dinner. She is too bury her self with work since the evening so she forget about dinner. She thought of what must she say to him to answer his question.

"Kelly? Are you still there Kelly?"

Kelly snapped form her thoughts after heard his load voice on the phone, "Uh, uhm yeah. I am still here. Are you still on the airport?" Kelly asked him to change the topic.

She heard his sighed. She sure he know it. "You change the topic. You must just been in your thought in while. And I am sure you forget your eating again."

"Mianhe oppa." She said with grin. "I have a lot of work since the evening."

"You must not do that. What do you want to eat? I'll go to your home from here."

"Ani. You dont have to. Just go home. You need a rest."

"tsk. Dont be stubborn. I can rest at your place." He said as getting into the van that picked him up at airport. "I am on my way. Wait me arraseo. Byee."

Kelly looked at her phone confuse. "He hang up me? tsk bossy." She put back down her phone again on the desk. Then she is continue her works again.

 

***

 

I am happy to back home again after more than one week went to another countries for some photoshoots and attended for fashion's week. Happy for me can meet with her again. Being away with her just for one week, I felt like for long times. Since that night after our first meeting again, I cant be away from her even just for one day. I would always find a way for me can meet with her. Sometime I come to her place, and sometimes I asked her, pleaded for exactly for her to go with me or come to my work place or my home. People around me already know her and they can get along with her. Sometime the call her with name of Jiyong's girl. I will always have weird grin or smile everytime they call that name, but she sometimes will being annoyed.

I like her presence beside me. I like her personality. I like her out going. I like her smile. I like her brain. I like her childish. I like her madness. I like her care. I like everything about her. And I like the most for being touchy with her. Because our closeness and skinship, people thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter