Chapter 18

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have something for you guys." She gave the three a gifts. "I hope you like it."

They openned the gifts gladly and awed of it. A different handmade syall for each of them. They thank her fully.

"Thank you Kelly. I'll use it always." said Daesung as hugged her. Youngbae and Seungri did too.

"Youre welcome guys. hm. maybe thats for farewell gift." she mumbled the last sentence.

"Hahaa dont be." Youngbae ruffled her hair. "Thank you for the past days. We're happy to have new friends like you, Kate, Steven, Taylor."

"Yeah Kelly. You al treated us like your old friends even family. Sorry, we can stay here for long." added Daesung.

"No problem guys. we're happy to meet you. We have great times." She smiled as tried as much hide her sadness.

"The driver already came." said Seunghyun as just got a phone call.

"Humh. Lets go before you're late. The traffic is jamed at this time."

They all got their things. Even Jiyong and TOP arenot going back, they check out too to move in with the girls.

"Check again your things. Dont miss it."

"All clear" said the boys.

Then they out of room to the parking basement The driver took their things and load it to the tunk's car.

"Goodbye Kelly. Take care your self. Dont work hard ara?" youngbae said as hug her tightly.

"arasso oppa. Take care your self too. keep fighting nae." he nodded and kissed her on the cheek.

"Byebye dongsaeng. Try to visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter