Chapter 30

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing in here? not going to sleep?" asked Jiyong.

He just arrived on the second floor, he saw Kelly sat alone on the long swing chair in the balcony watching the night ocean. He then sat beside her. Long enough theres no answer from her. They just sat on silent, with the sound of some cricket and wild waves, they enjoy their moment together with beautiful night scenery infront of them.

 

 

"I like being in here. sat on the balcony more at night. It gives me a peace and happy in my mind. Even I ever got asleep in here." Kelly said with soft laughter. She hold up her legs on her chest.

"I agree with you. When I am in my parents pension, I like to sit alone in my balcon room too. Thinking of my whole life, my past, my present, my future, my family, friends, group, ygfam. Sometimes I have magined my future. Sometimes I regreted with my worst moment in the past. And at the moment, I would got more lyrics."

"You're very talented person. You are inspired the other people. First time I hear your song, I regreted, why I am hearing it just at now, not at years ago. I know its not easy to reach what you want. Faith, hardwork, dedication, that are you must have it. so you can pull out such an amazing feet."

"I am happy every time when people like my songs, and have me to be their idol who is inspired them. I can feel the connection wih them."

"What will you do when the world crush on you?"

Jiyong silent for a while. He sighed befor answered her. "I dont know. Maybe I'll get suicide. But I am realize, there will be bad memory to me. I will rise up as ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter