Chapter 02

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Afternoon. We are BigBang!" They said load and greeted by the fans there. Kelly was stunned to see the five men who became her idol she just kept silent with slightly open.

“wow kelly wow! They really have scary fans.” Whispered Kate

“hahha lucky you I’m not like them.” Kate nodded agree. bigbang introduce themselves starting from the right to the left side which is close to MC. All fans rousing welcome when they introduce themselves one by one.

"Hello guys, how are you? Seungri my name." Said blonde man. Then followed by the next man who got full hair on his eyes. "Jakarta Hello, My name's Daesung. Glad to meet you." The atmosphere be more festive when a pretty face man has a gummy smile. “Good afternoon. My name's Gdragon.” Introductions continues to a man who wearing a piercing on the lips. “Good afternoon guys. My name is Taeyang.” And the last is the mohack hair guy "Hello, my name is T.O.P" The fans never stop to welcome them rously.

"Welcome to Indonesia. Thank you for the time to greet fans in Indonesia. Glad to see Big Bang now. This is the second time the Big Bang held a concert in Indonesia. And the moment this is highly anticipated by the Indonesian VIPs many years ... " MC began to resume the show by asking questions either in English or Korean to the members of Big Bang ranging from about personal life, social life, concert and album. And they did not hesitate to answer and was greeted enthusiastically by their fans. One by one reporter who was in the room was also asked questions to five of the idol.

"I note from earlier, the five visible dissatisfied, not interested in this event." Whispered kate

“I dont know kate. Maybe its not they dont anthusiast with this event, I think they feel disapointed.”

“why?”

“They had happy face in the beginning, but after few questions their face change. I think they dont like with the mc. Because, I caught there’s a different between korean answers from big bang and the translate from the mc.”

“ahhh you had ever been in there so you know the languange. Pity them. Why they didnt explain again in english? Do you think their answers is the truth?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter