Epilogue!

'I Love You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later.

“It’s been 10 years since the day you confess in front of Wone, Channie. That was the best day of my life. Thank you Happy Virus, I love you so much.” Seohyun say to her husband.

“Thank you Chanyeol-ah, I don’t know how much I have said it but I’m really thankful that you decide to confess and also mention about me and Sunny there. If you didn’t do that I bet me and my lovely sunshine Sunny will never end up together because I’m too scared that sasaeng fans will attack her if I ever confessed in front of them.”  Xiumin stated and kiss his wife who seat beside him.

“I was scared too that Wone will attack Seohyun but my love is to strong that I can’t let her break up with me. She’s too precious for me to let go.” Chanyeol smile.

 

“Appa, Omma, where is uncle Baekhyun, auntie Taeyeon and Seulgi? Why they not here yet?” a little boy is asking his parents.

“Hansol-ah go play with Sohee, G-Dragon and your little sister Lami. When Seulgi arrive we will tell her to go play with you” Chanyeol talk to his son but before Hansol go to play again he hear someone call him “Hansol oppa!” Hansol turn to see where the voice come from and it’s Seulgi. He run towards the girl and hug her. They look like a little couple that didn’t see each other for many years. “Kyoptaaaaaaa. Aigoo Chanyeol-ah its look like your son is in love with my little girl.” Baekhyun tease the little boy.

“Ani…, uncle Baekhyun” The little boy blush hard.

“It’s okay if you like her Hansol-ah, just promise to Uncle you will protect her.” Baekhyun make Hansol and his daughter Seulgi blush even more.

“Aigoo you crazy Byun Baekhyun. They just a little kid, stop with your craziness.” Taeyeon smash her husband head.

“Aishhh its hurt Taegoo-ah” Baekhyun is always scared of his wife.

All of them burst to laugh. Hansol and Seugli is already went to play with Xiumin and Sunny daughter Sohee, her bother G-Dragon and Lami, Hansol little sister.

“I have a good news to you all.” Baekhyun said with grin in this face.

“What it is Baekhyun Oppa?” Seohyun curious with the good news.

“Seulgi will have a twin brother.” Baekhyun statement make Taeyeon chuckle. “Seohyun-ah your unnie is pregnant with a twin.”

“Wahhhh” Seohyun and Sunny run to hug Taeyeon “Chughae Unnie.”

“Gomawo Hyunnie-ah and Sunny-ah” Taeyeon smile shyly.

“Aigoo our Baekhyunie did a great job.” Chanyeol laugh but stop really soon when he see Seohyun serious eyes that look at him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter