TV Show

'I Love You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun already finish with her schedule when she headed to their dorm. It is empty because all of her unnie still have their schedule so she take bath and getting ready to watch her boyfriend in the TV talk show.

Seohyun and Chanyeol been dating since he just a trainee. They been keeping as a secret no one know except for their unnie and Chanyeol members group. It is very difficult for them to continue with this relationship, since their company didn’t allow them to date and their fans will not be pleased if they knew about it, but their love for each other is too strong so they hold on tight to continue to fight for their love.

As soon as the TV show started Seohyun sit down in the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

“Aigoo my Channie is so handsome, fighting baby!” Seohyun talk to herself when she saw her boyfriend appear in the TV.

 

“Good evening viewers. Today we have our phenomenon handsome member of boy group from Boys Generation.” the host just started the show.

“Annyeong hasaeyo, Park Chanyeol imnida. It’s my pleasure to be in this show.” Chanyeol give his grin to the camera.

“Channie you are so funny with that face” Seohyun always laugh with Chanyeol funny personality.

“How you doing Chanyeol-ssi?” The host start to make question to Chanyeol

“I’m doing great.”

“I heard that you are the one who compose a song in the lasted album of Boys Generation called ‘I Love You’ it’s that true Chanyeol-ssi?”

“Deh, I compose that song.” Chanyeol proud himself.

 “So that’s mean that you are in love with someone? Tell us who the lucky girl is?”

“Hahahhahaha. What with this conclusion?” He laugh and hide his surprise face.

“Your fans have some evidence, they have a sharp eyes. Just tell us Chanyeol-ssi, we will keep it as secret.” The host chuckle.

“No I’m not in love. I just compose that base on my friends’ experience.” Chanyeol lied.

Seohyun just keep quiet she didn’t know why Chanyeol have to lie. Maybe it’s better for them, so no one will find out about their relationship.

“But Chanyeol-ssi at least you have your ideal type right? Can you tell us? Please. Everyone is curious about our phenomenon rapper from Boys Generation group ideal girl. “

Chanyeol grin again to the camera, he always really expressive with his face. “To tell the truth yes I have one”

The host laugh and continue asking “Is she’s an idol?”

“Yes she is an Idol. “ Chanyeol grin again.

“We want her complete name and from which girl band Chanyeol-ssi.” after the question the crowd start shouting “Tell us! Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!”

Seohyun heart pounded so fast, she have a mixed feeling. Scare & happy at the same time. Did Chanyeol will mention her name? It’s been so long that they have to hide their relationship, it’s this the right time to reveal to the public? Do their fans will support them? Do they are ready to face the consequence? Before Seohyun can think more she hear Chanyeol answer.

“Sandara Park, from Big Bing girl group.” Chanyeol smile shyly to the camera as his cheek start to blush.

Seohyun can believe what she have just heard and watched. ‘Did Chanyeol just say Sandara Park from Big Bing girl group? Did I heard it right? So what I’m to him all this time? A shadow? An invisible girl? A statue? I just can believe it. Why I date him during this 6 years? Did he even considering my existence?’  Seohyun thought as tears start to fall from her eyes. She close the TV and rose from her seat. She went to her room with tears. She want to close her eyes and digest what she just heard but before she could reach her bed her phone is ringing. With laziness she answer the phone.

 “Noona did you watch the TV show where Chanyeol hyung is interviewed?” she hear a worried voice in the other end. This voice is always the one who really concern about S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter