Please

I know you know me but im sorry.

Taeyeon POV

When he said my name I was shocked. I quickly ran home and cried myself to sleep. How can he recognize me?

When I woke up, I looked into the mirror and I was a disaster. *sigh* I dragged myself to school and didn't talk to anyone I just went to the music room and sat at the grand piano. I began playing "if".

 

No one POV

She started singing and what she didn't realize was that a pair of eyes and body were looking at her with teary eyes.

If i were to go
If i were to get close to you
What would you think?
I don’t have the courage.

If you were to go,
If you were to leave.
I don’t know how to send you away
It keeps hanging on my mind

I know i am a fool and can only watch you from afar
Your heart may look away from me…
And so we could even become strangers
Just like a fool i can’t even say that i love you because …

We’re afraid the wait that comes upon us
After we meet will be painful and sad.
If you were to come
To come near me.

What would i do ?
I really don’t know
Because im like a fool.
Even though i know looking is all i can do

Your heart may look away from me
And so we could even become strangers
Just like a fool i can’t even say that i love you because….
We’re afraid the wait that comes upon us

After we meet will be painful and sad
Because i’m like a fool
Even though i can’t say i love you
We’re afraid the wait that comes upon us
After we meet will be painful and sad.



Leeteuk POV

I saw Taeyeon walk to the piano and played a song. When she started to sing my heart dropped. When she was done, tears started to run down her cheeks. I quietly stood up and walked to her.

"Taeyeon."

 

Her head turned and she stood up quickly. She tried to run but I got a hold of her wrist.

 

"Tengoo."

 

she didn't respond.

 

"Tengoo." He called her name twice.

 

"SHES GONE SHES NOT HERE ANYMORE!! SHE WAS HURT BADLY AND SHE DECIDED TO KILL HERSELF!!

 

"Tengoo."

 

" I TOLD YOU SHES GONE! MY NAME IS KIM TAEYEON!!"

 

Her face was getting wet from her tears. She got all her stuff and ran away quickly.

What's happening? What's going on?? I walked to my corner and sobbed.

 

No one POV

Taeyeon hasn't been going to school for a couple of days. But came back eventually.

----------------------------

"Unnie your back!!"

 

"Seohyun-ah i'm sorry  for not contacting you."

 

"It's ok unnie."

 

Taeyeon walked down the hallway until she was stopped by the other super junior members.

 

"You.come.with.us.now."

 

"Wh-"

 

They grabbed her and took her into the van. She was screaming but they just put their hand over to drain out her screams. They tied her up and left her there.

 

"Help! someone p-please."

 

The doors quicly shot open and there 4 guys who walked out. (Siwon, Heechul, Donghae and Eunhyuk)

 

"Yah! shut up. No one can find you, now listen carefully and well let you go."(heechul)

 

"We know who you are. wae! WAE!! He loved you with all his heart." (Siwon)


"While you were gone, he nearly killed himself. He was trying to find you but then he got into a car accident. you maybe have thought that you didn't make him sad but you did. It wasn't sad more like a disaster!" (donghae)

 

"I-I didn't know." Taeyeon sobbed.

 

"Can you please go to his house and talk to him." (eunhyuk)

 

no response.

 

"Tengoo please."

-----

"Kim Taeyeon please."

 

"ill try."