Tengoo o.O

I know you know me but im sorry.

--Lunch Time--

 

Seohyun POV

me and kyuhyun oppa walked hand in hand through the hallways to the cafeteria.

 

"Seohyun-ah!"

 

"oh! unnie!!"

 

"hey."

 

"Hi."

 

*cough cough*

 

"oh unnie this is my boyfriend kyuhyun."

 

"Ooo.. boyfriend. Anyways hey!"

 

"Hi."

 

Leeteuk POV

I see Taeyeon talking to Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

 

"Mm.. it's time."

 

I winked at the girls and they obeyed. They walked and tapped Taeyeon on the shoulder and poured fruit punch down her white blouse.

She slapped they girl on the face and walked up to the table and grabbed the ice cream. Litterally that didn't see what was coming. She smothered the ice cream all over her face and cried her eyes out. I just laughed at her.

End of POV

 

Taeyeon POV

I was so pissed that , she should know that she shouldnt mess with me. I covered her face with the ice cream and she left crying like a little baby. I looked over to my right and saw leeteuk and then I just left.

 

"Unnie."

 

"Neh?"

 

"Here's my gym shirt."

 

"thanks."

 

--Next day--

 

Some girl came up to me and told me what happened yesterday. I should have known that is was leeteuk who did it. When I went to school, I walked over to him and gave him a hard slap in the face. His friends were so shocked. I smiled and walked away. He chased me and pinned me against the wall.

 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

 

"WELL I DON'T KNOW!! SOMEONE MAD A PLAN TO HUMILATE ME INFRONT OF THE WHOLE ENITIRE SCHOOL!!

 

"How did you know?"

 

"A random girl." I laughed.

He just stood there shocked and I just laughed even more.

 

"Tengoo."

I stood there with wide eyes.

 

"w-who?"

 

"Tengoo."

 

"I'm sorry but I dont know who your talking about so bye!"

 

Leeteuk POV

When she laughed, it reminded me of Tengoo.

I said Tengoo and she just walked away. I just stood there and slowly my tears started to fall.