1st day of school

I know you know me but im sorry.

 School

Taeyeon POV

--DREAM MODE--

 

"Taeyeon sweetie wake up."

 

"Huh? wae?"

 

"1st day at SM high, so get washed up and dressed. When your done, come down and eat breakfast."

 

"Neh."

 

I pulled myself out of my bed and washed up. This was my 2nd school I moved to. I moved from Canada to study here. Apparently its better to study here than there.

No one POV

After Taeyeon went downstairs to eat.

 

"mmmmm.. smells good umma."

 

"Thank you. Eat up before your late for class."

 

"mm.." as she put a spoonful of rice into .

 

After she was done eating, she grabbed her stuff and went to the bus stop. A tall skinny girl approched her.

 

"Unnie, are you a new student?"

 

"Neh, can you show me around?"

 

"Neh, i'm seohyun. how about you?"

 

"Taeyeon nice to meet you."

 

They talked until the reached school.

 

"unnie lets get your time schedule."

 

They got Taeyeon's schedule from the office and started checking what classes they have together.

 

" OH OH WE HAVE SCIENCE, MATH AND SOCIAL TOGETHER!!"  they screamed with excitement as you can hear there screams at the end of the hallway.

 

"YAH!! DO YOU MIND?!!"

 

Taeyeon POV

"YAH!! DO YOU MIND?!!

 

"Leeteuk?! he goes to this school?!"

 

"Who are you? he asked while scanning taeyeon... ah a new girl. "

 

"I have a name and its Kim Taeyeon. and you are mm.. let me see a jerk face?"

 

"listen here new girl, all the girls fall for me and you shouldn't talk back or else maybe you should watch your back. he smirked as he walked into taeyeon and made her fall."

 

"UGH! stupid ."

 

"Unnie are you okay?"

 

"Mmm.. why is he like that?"

 

"I dont know but just ignore him."

 

"I can't believe he told me to watch my back." (But he should also hehehe)

 

"Unnie why did you giggle?"

 

"Huh? i giggled? umm.. no reason as she smiled."

 

No one POV

They walked through the hallways but what they didn't notice everyone was staring at them.

 

"Why are they staring at us unnie?"

 

"I don't know but some of them should close the mouth."

 

--Science class--

 

"Ok settle down everyone! we have a new student that is from canada but she is korean. her name is kim taeyeon, make sure you treat her nicely. taeyeon please sit beside park leeteuk." he pointed to the corner were he was sitting.

 

"Great." she muttered.

 

All the girls whispered to each other as she walked by them to sit in her spot. Taeyeon sat beside Leeteuk who was sleeping.

 

Flash back

Leeteuk-shi, wake up your drooling all over the place.

 

"yah.Tengoo i'm not drooling."

 

"hehe i know you just look so cute!!" she pinched his cheeks.

End of flash back

 

"Do you admire my face Kim Tayeon?"

 

she snapped back into reality.

 

"Aniyo, your face is very ugly. You remind me of my friend who betrayed me."