Her, Her, and Her

Absolutely NOT Romeo & Juliet

Okay bus 193, hmm where is it?

 

And here I am, walking out from my last period of the day- Speech. I don't remember the long name, something..Application, but it's all about confident, resume and jobs in your future, maybe you knew it already. But anyway, after a week and half, I finally deicided to take to bus home, and to stop making my brother drives me home (although he insist, for my safety).

 

Oh found it!

 

Sometimes I wonder why school bus(es) is yellow, why not choose something different like white..- ay no that's the school next to me, a school for rich kids; black is a big yes from me- since it would look super cool, like traveling back and forth to the future and vice versa. Blue? No that's the bus that drove around the city. Pink? ... Pink? Wait what? Pink buses? It would be nice, but the rate of getting blind is quiet high, since it's till hot and sunny here. Today is 9/3/2014, it's autumn if you ever wondering.

 

I should greet her, well being polite

 

- Hi, I'm the new student. The Counselors told me to bring you this paper.

I handed her the green small paper which contained the bus number, my name.

She looks at it then look at me, smiling widely then said

- Welcome to ----! Hope you like the school.

- I do. Thank you.

After that, I slid myself onto the left row, first sit next to the window. Lean my back, I let out a heavy sigh as again, she ran into my mind from no where

 

If love like Romeo & Juliet did exist, the world would had be more beautifully for me.

 

Shook my head lightly as watching the students slowly filling up the bus sit, I took out my phone and then my heart shook up immediately- I tried to hide away my red face, body frozes, and breathing like a big buffalo. The redness slowly fade to my right ear, it's burning!

 

...

 

I seriously can't think anything, mind went blank as I shift my body to the left, creates spaces between us. Swallowed my saliva, my lips, wipe my nostrils, gritted my teeth, and let out another big sigh. Should I cry now or laughing since she is right next to me! Calm down, I need to calm myself down or I would die on this sit and will never see her again in my life! Calm..calm down..

 

   - Argh

 

A small groan came out my mouth, but it's not loud enough for she to hear me, phew.

 

Hmm body fragance- vanilla, a little too much.

 

The soft smell flew around me, and I just being honest about the amount she used it, and no I'm not salty or mean.

 

Wait a second

 

   - Hey look!

 

Her friend from behind lean to her, poke lightly her shoulder then she quickly lean over the left window.

 

I sworn my heart stopped, and trembled a bit

 

   - I know.

 

Her sweet voice ring my ears, I can see her face turning into a tomato as keeping looking out the window with a poker face. I really want to know who is that but if I do that, it would be so rude so I just closed my eyes, shift myself a bit. Why the heck her friend didn't call her by the name? I almost got the first piece of my 'Her''s case. I want to know more about her as I already told you, even a small simple thing related to would probably make me smile like a nuts.

 

She gone back to her sit, turn around to talk with her friend about something which I absolutely don't want to know even though I can heard them speaking it clearly. It's about her crush, damn. Bit my lower lip as my mouth kept on produces saliva more than normal, she has someone, I want her, this is a real drama (for me). What should I do now? Continues with this feeling?

 

- Hurgh..

 

I let out another groan in disappointed, she slightly turn her head to me but I do not care much because still thinking about her and myself. What have I done to myself? Falling in love with a girl which is a hundred, no, a million percent straight as .

 

I'm sorry!

 

I didn't mean to curse, but you know..ye you know..

 

Straight as..as..bamboo? No! Bamboo can bent, really good in otherwise..

 

I give up, moving on!

 

The bus stopped at the first stop, she took a look at students who came down, I can peek at her jawline, it's just perfect. Simply amazing. It's sharp, it's..so fabulous, it's..just her. Then my eyes quickly diving down to her hands, held her phone in place, still pops up some messages, but I'm way too nice so I decided to not take a look into it and instead, turns my head back to the window with a new song playing.

 

You should try out Before U Go, it's a good and yet so sad song.

 

It's just said about how the guy made the girl sad, didn't take good care of her, but he loves her so much so he let her go on her way.

 

Aha I didn't even know her, and she didn't know my freaking existant, we are nothing, but heck I'm really care about her, but I don't want to let her go so easily, gives me a reason to.

 

I tapped my nails on my legs, leave some red marks since I have nails on. I don't really into coloring it, or decorating it, nails look best on me I said.

 

Ah yes

 

I guess her favorite color is baby purple and sky blue, just saying! It's obvious that her phone case is blue, her nails is the first color I just named out, I think I starts to like blue too!

 

How funny is they said stop being 'blue' about how you felt about yourself and your appearance. Like a bad hair day, or an unlucky day which you can know it by every morning, just suddenly- that feeling hugged you tightly.

 

But to me, I felt blue whenever I saw you walking with ‘that person’, hands in hands, talking and smiling. I wish that smile could flashes to me’ directly for the first time ever. I mean like, I rarely saw you smile beside your friends, never once, and that make me thinking that you prefer being with your lover than everybody else.

 

And here I am, a completely stranger talking about you and yourself

 

I woke up from my daydream, lightly shook my head, blinks my eyes as can feels them turning darken by second. Again, another heavy sighed, how many have I done that today? I never know that love can make me feel like this, goofy, blue, and stuffs, etc.

 

   - Ask me if I do this everyday, I said ‘Often’~

 

Unconsciously I sang one line from the song currently plays, and successfully pull her attention to me. She stare at me make my heart pumping fast, frowned a little bit, trying hard to hide away the blush start to spread to my ear. She blinking a few times then turns back- that’s was…awesome! Having her eyes on me for the first time ever, thank you unconsciousness!

 

Wait..

 

Who is she?

 

Why is she keep on staring at me with a not a friendly-eyes?

 

I swallowed my saliva as can felt my spine turn frozen, who-is-she?

 

She then look at her, then back at me, her eyes wide open a little bit before shook her head, with a small smile appeared on her right mouth corner. My breath hitch up at she mouthing me I hope you know what you are doing, she is not yours.

 

My shoulder falls down, suddenly can’t think, can’t talk, can’t response; nothing. When I tried to make contact with that girl again, she have her eyes closed, relaxing with another smile on her thin lips. I lean to the window, my muscle were all tensed up, probably will shut down any moment.

 

I know she is not mine, I know what I’m doing

 

The sound of the bus stopped, door open, she sit back straightly as straight back her clothes a little bit.

 

Ah her drop is after this one, time to say goodbye silently~

 

She slowly walks into her house, so fancy you but, the phone- that’s hurt

 

I kept my eyes on you, your face are so beautiful. Those round big eyes with eyelashes, full lips with lip gloss on them, soft foundation on, fair white milky skin, black long hair. You are my princess, my one and only princess.

 

The bus continues to drop off students, but my mind went somewhere else, reimage you and smile like a crazy girl.

 

   - I still get jealous~

 

 

 

Caught up in classes powerpoints and projects, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it's bad :D 

Thank you for the subcribes and the upvote, much love <3 ~