I'm no Romeo.

Absolutely NOT Romeo & Juliet
Just don't look at her, and walk
 
 
It's the first week at my new school, yet nothing happened so far
 
 
Until I see her
 
 
The pencil on my hand keep moving around in a circular circle movement, then drew something invisible in the air as if it's would come into real life. 
 
I gave out another long sighed as waiting for my first period- Algebra; to end the boring session about whatever qua..qua line, I don't care. I took a glance at my notebook, full of notes and some examples, words was written down carelessly. It's not that bad, well only me can see my own words, so again, who would cares? 
 
 
Is it just me or fifteen minutes feels like forever for it to pass by? 
 
 
Groaning like a child, I starts to frown, pulse my lips, and complaining about how this world is so not fit me. I'm damn awesome! I can sing, I can cook, I can compose a song, I can be a good student and especially a good person! 
 
 
Oh 
 
 
I'm sorry, I didn't meant to drive off the story. 
 
 
But you have to admit that I'm really cool for you, say yes please~ 
 
- Ok class remember to turn in your work by the end of tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow and have a nice day.
 
After that, the bell rang. I jerked up from my chair, put the pencil in my back pocket, throw the backpack to my right shoulder, closes the notebook and walk to the freaking door- dropped down the notebook into its basket. 
 
 
Don't get me wrong
 
 
I'm quiet good at every classes, and the next is P.E
 
 
And no
 
 
I hate P.E
 
 
Are you wonder why am I so excited?
 
 
Inhale, exhale, keep face straight
 
 
- Good morning~ 
 
My friend, Yuri greet me as she gave me a bright smile. As polite as I could be, I gives her a friendly hug which to be gladly accept by Yuri and make our way to the gym. We talks about how classes are today, what we did yesterday and stuffs similar. She is a good friend to be honest, I like her! 
 
If you askes what Yuri looks like, she is taller than me, has strong tan skin and honey legs she told me. I'm jealous! She is so pretty~ And she is good at sport too! Especially running..
 
 
Oh ye..
 
 
- It's Monday
 
I grumbled. 
 
 
Yuri giggled at me then as I known, we started to walk through the double doors section. Why can't they just open both of the door first, so the students don't have to push them and speeze themselves through? Ugh..
 
- You can do it! 
 
- Of course I can. But I will just walk behind you.
 
 
My oh My..
 
 
My heart felt like it's goes on a skydiving
 
 
The feeling is just too much for me to breath
 
 
Hmm who is that? 
 
 
My face is straight I as said before, no emotion as I hold on Yuri's bag and walks. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her, beautifully in the white dreas stopped above her knees, wearing a white Oxford shoes with her long, semi-curly black hair which divided into half. My breath hitch, and I unconsious bit my lower lips.
 
 
Damn it
 
 
Yuri turns back, patted my head as seeing me frozed out. She shook my shoulders lightly, whispering
 
- You okay?
 
 
I let out a small curse under my breath, then shook my head. 
 
 
She is just..a goddess
 
 
Do you want me to go with the paragraph which describe the angel? 
 
 
 
Oh how beautiful is that angel is. Being push down to the normal world by God as a mission. He teared off his/her wings so normal people won't suspect them. You are so beautiful, I love you, so much.
 
 
 
There you go~ 
 
 
Yeah I made up some part, I can't remember all and won't go up Google then type 'the paragraph describe the angel which have no wings' or similar! 
 
 
- We going down! No changing today!
 
- Yaaaaaaaaaaas! 
 
 
I laughed out loud with Yuri then make our way down to the main gym. Oh ye, we were heading to the locker room, my fault, I'm sorry. 
 
Two times
 
 
I seriously need to know her name! Or at least which grade she is in! Freshman..Sophomore..Junior or a Senior! 
 
 
Ahe I'm a Freshman, fresh as a fish in the market~ 
 
 
- Here's come the salty~
 
My other friends which has already settled down, calling me out as I pouted again. 
 
- I'm not salty. I just being honest about the truth! 
 
The girls around giggling at me as my friends gave me a yeah-right faces. 
 
 
- I'm just too awesome for you! 
 
 
I said as threw my back on the ground. The teacher starts to check attendance and as my eyes was wandering around, I spotted her! 
 
 
Face down to her phone, keeps on typing something. Who is she texting to? Her lover? Her friend? Or her family? 
 
 
I wish she is mine, only mine
 
 
I know it's a crazy thought but hey
 
 
Love as the first sight, it's possible if the person just accidentally came into your life without your notice or any notification. This remind me of Romeo and Juliet. The two met at the same party of the Capulet which the Montague wasn't allowed to join. Their eyes met at the first time, their hands joined together, their first dance and first kiss. But Romeo was a jerk, he was in love with Rosaline or whatever her name is at first! Totally a jerk! But no one can blame him..
 
 
I suddenly think of myself
 
 
Would I ever had a chance to hold her hands? 
 
 
First, I'm not Romeo
 
Second, I'm a freaking girl
 
Third, it's impossible
 
 
I know life is impossible things can be possible when you at least try. But this case, risk myself to jump in front of her face and confessed that I like her so much I would die for her? 
 
 
No
 
 
And again, no dying here, that 'I would die for her' just to add some point to the main story. And by story here I mean the story I as the author, the publisher and the viewer. 
 
 
 
She is quiet skinny, have she been work out? 
 
 
If I had you in my arms, you will be my little piggie
 
 
I had plenty of foods, so no worries~
 
 
Ignore everything, even my friends, I plugged in the earphones and tune up a random song from my phone. I just secrectly look at her sitting down, all seperated to her friend and only focus into her phone with head down. 
 
 
Why am I worries?
 
So if you in love with somebody, would you care if they have someone in their mind?
 
My answer is I don't know.
 
 
I just joined the school for good sake one week and found her, same class as me! 
 
 
Being a stranger to love a stranger is a whole new level for me. I have fall in love various of time, but this case is just very..extremely dangerous and something need me to be caring about. She is quiet a sensitive girl through my 'one week experience'. She would turn her head if she heard loud voices, screaming, or blabla. 
 
 
I would tries that on her when we are near
 
 
What if she is a Junior or Senior? 
 
 
I just..even if I can't approach her..
 
 
I just want to see her face, even though not knowing her name or any single things about is enough to bright up my day. 
 
 
I'm so love sick to her..
 
 
 
What have you done to me? This feeling is way too much for me to handle each day..Oh wait, what have I'd done to myself? 
 
 
 
 
First chapter is up! Thank you so much for the subcribes and upvote 😆 ~ 
 
I work with inspiration and random feeling so tge update is based on that and this chapter, if it's bad,..forgive me ): 
 
TY for reading and have a nice day~