Obsessed Mark (?)

I love you, My bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I have been MIA. I know I apologise.

Thank you for those who just subscribed

Keep on reading yeah

--------------------------

 

 

 

"I love you" he said once more kissing your forehead. Pulling a blanket over you, wrapping you in his warm hug. Cuddling you to sleep .

 

_____________________________________
 

You shifted a little bit to your right. You were about to scream when you cupped your mouth. You totally forgot. You turned slowly to the man next to you. You smiled. His sleeping figure is just so perfect to your eyes. Your finger traced his roman nose down to his lips. You caress his cheeks. He fidgets in his sleep.

 

You got up slowly, the pain in between your legs was not helping. Was he that rough last night. You dragged yourself to the bathroom. Getting yourself cleaned up before heading downstairs to make some breakfast. You were halfway down the flight of stairs when you ran back up. You gave him a quick peck on his forehead, nose and lips. He fidgets once more before you leave for the kitchen. You were frying some eggs when you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You screamed. He chuckled. Placing his chin on your shoulder.

 

“Morning, How was your sleep?”

 

“You left me all by myself” he whispered with a growl.

 

You were screaming internally. Can he not be so hot in the morning.

 

“Mark, Can you please get cleaned up. GO bath by then food will be ready” You said eyes still focused on the pan.

 

He shook his. It was ticklish. He kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter