Enough is Enough

I love you, My bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

Mark often hang out with his friends.  The 7 of them including him.  It was fun growing up with them. I walked to the cafeteria, my eyes scanning for a familiar figure.

 

“you! Come here” I smiled.

 

I walked towards a long table with 7 good looking boys staring at me.  Jaebum, Jinyoungie, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom. Wait I forgot Mark.

Yes Jaebum my brother and Im Jaebum = to the same person. Well my friends are Mark’s friend, Vice versa.

 

I sat in between Jaebum (JB) and Mark.

 

“you ah what do you want to eat? It’s my treat” Jinyoungie offered. I frowned.

 

Then it struck me. Jinyoung (JR.) auditioned for a role in the new movie.

 

“AH! OMY! Congrats my bro! I saw the teaser ~ looking good as ever I see” I praised.

 

The rest of the boys joined in.

 

“It hurts me to say this, but JR. ah you look great” JB said, I nodded along.

 

“Thanks to you, I think I have fallen for men who owns a motorcycle” I said teasingly.

 

I noticed, Mark was being quitter than usual.

 

“Hey, you okay?” I ask facing him.

 

“Didn’t you say you like cars?” he ask. I frown and laugh a few seconds after.

 

“Ya, I mean I do, but hey riders doesn’t seem such a bad idea after all.” I said trying to listen to what the rest was talking about.

 

“you ah… So if he owns a motorcycle will you like him?” He ask softer this time. I thought for a while before nodding my head with a smile on my face.

 

Mark’s POV:

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter