Cold and Scary

Stupid Cupid

"I am Amber and I'm a cupid" 

"Huh?" The brows of the girl raised in its highest arch as she slammed the door closed. She eyed the person opposite her from head to toes with the emotion of her face unchanged. 

"I am cupid, nice meeting you - ah!" Amber leaped, rushing towards the girls, looking for that something she knew she shot to her but found none. 

"Where is the arrow? the bell?"

Amber moved up and down but still couldn't find what she was looking for. Frustrated, her hands went straight and touched the upper part of the girl's chest, feeling where the heart was, Earning her a deadly and utterly scary stare. 

"What the hell are you doing?" The girls slapped her hand away, surprised by the unrespectfulness of the new worker in her mansion. 

"I'm looking for the arrow!" 

"Shut up retard. Victoria was the one who brought you here? What did she saw in you? You're just a useless, retarded person. Get out of here and just do what you were ought to do" 

Amber followed the girl with her eyes and saw her kicked her uniform towards her, admittingly there was a feeling she wasn't familiar with. She didn't want the way the girl kicked her things and insulted her but she didn't know how to tell it to her. 

"Yah!" It was out of impulse that she did it, shouting her lungs out to ease the uneasy feeling she was having all this time. 

The girl turned her back to her, eyes glaring and obviously pissed with the handsome newbie's action. 

"Did you just shout at me?" 

"You insulted me and kicked my suit! It was not right, that was, that was inhuman and incupid!" Amber was panting as she felt the uneasy feeling slowly draining out of her but being replaced by another feeling because of the way the girl looked at her. 

"And who are you to complain? You're just an assistant... oh! in short, a servant. So get out of here and do your job. Be thankful it was Victoria was the one who plaaced you here or else you'll be sleeping on the streets" 

"I'd rather sleep on the street than to be your dog meanie" Amber stuck her tongue out, grabbed her things and stormed out of the room, banging the door to close that surprised the cold girl. 

Amber felt water flowing from her eyes and somehow she knew that this happens to human when things didn't work out their way, now she was feeling it herself she couldn't help but to feel guilty for not aiming her shots well.

"Hey buddy? What happened?" She heard the voice of Jackson infront of her but she didn't stop on walking with her head down until she hit the closed door of her room.

"What are you doing?" Jackson saw everything and he was thinking if he was to laugh or to shut his mouth not to offend the new member of their crew but he chose the first. 

"Why do I always forget that my powers were all gone?" Amber murmured to herself which didn't escape from the guy's ears. 

"Why do you always claim you're a cupid?" He approached the tomboy when he felt that she was indeed physically and emotionally hurt. 

"Bacause I am. I shot that mean girl with my arrow and when I aimed to shoot the other arrow to her partner it was blown by the wind and hit me instead and this happened to me." 

"So you're really not joking?" 

"Cupids don't lie" 

"Okay then cupid, what happened to you? You were crying" 

"Oh was I?" 

Jackson mentally wanted to slap his face to awaken him from what he think was a nightmare. 

"Yes you were. So what happened?" 

"That meanie kicked my things and called me retard" 

"Are you not?" 

"What?"

"Retard"

"Am I?" 

"Okay let's stop this, who's that meanie?" 

"The girl inside that huge white room that I believe was open for public because it is a place for people to change their clothes because it's white" 

"You entered the white room?!" Jackson stood and scratched his hair both in frustration,surprise and the feeling of being a stupid. 

"Yes. why? that's a public restroom" 

"Oh god. You're definitely one"

"Definitely one what?" 

"That was Ms. Krystal Jung's private room! No one has ever entered it except her and yet you... you..." 

"I shouted at her" 

Jackson's jaw dropped and he felt like a tsunami was just meters away from him and it would him at that instant. He himself couldn't believe it.

"Then I banged her door. She's so mean" 

"Unbelievable. You are going to work with her and your first day would definitely be hell" 

"I don't care. I'd rather sleep on the streets than be her dog" Amber scurried to stand and went to her room pouting like a kid while her new associate Jackson just stood there and mentally reminded herself to warn Taeyeon about this. 

"A retard?" Taeyeon repeated that word to confirm that Jackson was in the right mind on telling her to keep her eyes on a retard. 

"Yes, A retard. Just like Ms. Jung told her" 

"Oh so Krystal already met her?" 

"Yes and you wouldn't believe it when I tell you that the retard just shouted at her and slammed the door of Ms. Jung's room" 

"Woah... Amazing" Taeyeon who was working at the mansion for nearly five years now couldn't hide her excitement to meet the new PA whom she'll be working with. She knows how cold Krystal is that it bores her to watch at whatever her boss was doing. 

But with the presence of the retard, she was sure it would be an enjoying day to see their boss get pissed at her. She wanted to see Krystal with emotions from time to time and this would be the day. 

"There she is" Jackson nudged her arm and they both looked at the approaching persona in black. Walking with an undeniably confident stance but then tripping at the corner, face flat on the ground. 

"Now she's clumsy too" 

"I know right" 

She and Jackson almost laughed their hearts out but went over to help the tomboy. Surprisingly, they find her easy to be with, no pressure just plain fun. 

"Hi, I am Taeyeon your partner" Taeyeon stretched her hand out and helped Amber to stand. 

"Hi I am Amber and I am a cupid" 

At that, she laughed.