Evil Minion's biological wife

Our not so cliche love story

I groaned inwardly. *Can my day get any worse...?* Apparently, L.joe seems to have an answer as I felt a flick on my forehead. I opened my eyes and glared at the evil culprit.

 

"We're going to buy the ingredients together because I don't have the slightest idea of baking and since you were the one who landed me in detention in the first place." L.joe stated proudly as though I should feel honoured going shopping with him.

 

"And what makes you think that I'll listen to you?" I challenged.

 

"It's your choice. Grocery shopping with me or 2000 cookies to bake instead of just 1000. I'm hoping you'll choose the latter though so I won't have to bake any cookies at all." L.joe said simply before walking out of the classroom, towards his car.

 

I stomped my foot childishly and let out a sigh of frustration before stomping my way to his Ferrari. I sat in the passenger's seat and slammed the door shut to show my anger.

 

"YAH!!! Don't have to mistreat my baby!!!" L.joe shouted angrily.

 

I folded my arms and stared out the window, ignoring him. Soon enough, we reached the supermarket near our house. We went in and I pushed the cart while that evil minion started putting snacks, tibits and sweets into it. I glared at the back of his head as the cart was half filled with his rubbish. I took one of the pepero and threw it at the back of his head. Before the pepero could hit his head, L.joe chose this time to turn around and I burst out laughing. The pepero had hit him in his face and his expression was not an amused one.

 

Clutching onto my stomach, I said in between my laughter, " You are....so...hahahaha...epic!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" I couldn't take it any longer, I sat down on the floor and laughed till tears were rolling down my face.

 

"What the hell was that for, crazy kitten? Stop laughing. People are staring, you know. And if anything happens to my handsome face you're going to regret it." L.joe glared at me while I regained composure and stood up.

 

"All your rubbish in the cart are not ingredients for baking cookies." I stated.

 

"In case you didn't know, our house is low on snacks and my friends are coming over tonight to meet the luckiest girl who's getting married to the god-like L.joe." The evil minion said while I 'puked'.

 

"What a cute couple..."

"Newly-weds...reminds me of my old man when we were young..."

 

Ajummahs cooed and looked at us with adoration in their eyes. L.joe and I just rubbed the back of our heads shyly and carried on with our grocery shopping.

 

"More like the short and evil minion L.joe." I muttered under my breath.

 

Luckily, L.joe who had the hearing of a grandma didn't heard me and continued putting junks into the cart. I rolled my eyes and went off on my own, buying ingredients for cookies and tonight's dinner. By the time we reached our house, it's already 5:00pm. I started preparing for dinner while L.joe sat on the couch watching television. *This is how useful my soon-to-be husband is...what can I expect* As soon as I put the dessert into the fridge, the once quiet living room turned into a noisy market. I sighed as five boys together with L.joe entered the dining room.

 

"So this is beautiful yet unlucky girl who is stuck with you. I seriously think you should consider me. What a pity though." One of them said and looked at me with pitiful eyes.

 

I gave him a sad expression and nodded before sending a playful wink.

 

"Stop flirting with my wife." L.joe said as all of them sat down.

 

"I'm sure Minhae doesn't know that we're married. I, Chunji, am L.joe's biological wife. I'm sorry to break this news to you MinHae. So you shouldn't have winked at me if not my Byung would be jealous." The same guy said while all the guys burst out laughing.

 

During dinner, each of them introduced themselves. The one who I 'flirted' with was chunji and there's CAP, Niel, ChangJo and Ricky. They call themselves 'TeenTop' and dinner was filled with laughter and fun.

 

"I really do pity you Noona. You should have been married to me instead. I could've come home each day with delicious food prepared by my pretty Noona." Ricky said as he finished his slice of cheesecake.

 

"Go flirt with someone else Ricky. Leave my wife alone. And from now on, MinHae you are not allowed to let other guys eat the food you cook." L.joe said in a menacing tone.

 

"How dare you cheat on me L.joe!!!" Chunji screamed and punch L.joe playfully in the arm.

 

I raised my eyebrows at L.joe's behavior. *The hell is wrong with him? I can cook for whoever I like. Is he freaking jealous or something?*

 

"Once someone or something belongs to L.joe, he's very protective." CAP explained when he saw my expression.

 

After TeenTop left, L.joe went back to his room without giving me a second glance. Somehow, I felt kinda of sad that L.joe didn't even show an ounce of appreciation for my food. *What an ungrateful jerk...Why am I feeling this way....* I pouted while washing the dishes. After I was done, I cut the remaining cheesecake into six pieces and packed them up in boxes. I headed up to my room and lay on my bed, waiting for sleep to come. After tossing and turning for the 101th time, I glanced at the clock. *00:30am* I sighed and got out of bed. I headed towards the kitchen, not bothering to on the lights. I stopped at the doorway of the kitchen as I heard someone rummaging through the cabinets. *Who is it.......*

 

 

Hope you guys like this chapter!!! I'm totally ship Chunjoe so yeah ^^ Do leave a comment so I know what you guys think of this chapter...Was it funny enough??? I hope it was funny and cute >< till next time readers :)