Married to HIM?!

Our not so cliche love story

"Miss Choi, please wait inside the principal's office for awhile."the secretary said in a monotone voice.

 

I walked in and dumped my bag on one of his huge sofa before proceeding to sitting on the principal's chair. Putting both my legs on his desk, I started flipping through his files. Suddenly, an idea popped in my mind. *He'll never expect this* I thought to myself as I reached for the glue on his table, a mischievous grin appeared on my face. When I was done with my masterpiece, I started pacing around the room impatiently. Just as I was about to grab my bag, the door burst open to reveal the principal and my old man.

 

"Mr Choi and MinHae, please take a seat." the principal said. 

 

"As you know Mr Choi, your daughter's academic results are excellent. However her playfulness and bad attitude really needs to change for the better. If she doesn't change for the better then I'm afraid I'll have to expel her." the principal said.

 

"Yes, Mr Nam. I'm extremely sorry for all the troubles my duaghter has caused. I'll make sure she behaves from now on." I stilfed a yawn and glanced around the room in boredom.

 

"Thank you so much for understanding and for coming all the way here despite your busy schedule." the principal said.

 

My old man shook the principal's hand and walked out of the office with me following behind. We were almost out of the door when the principal spoke up,"Actually, Choi MinHae is officially expelled from this school."

 

I turned around to see the principal's blood boiling as he held on tightly to his now stuck together files. I smirked and my old man replied,"It was great meeting you, Mr Nam."

 

I followed the old man back home and was about to walk up the stairs to my room when he called me.

 

"MinHae...tonight there will be a dinner with one of my closest friend. Dress up. There's something we want to announce." he said as he looked at me with a blank expression.

 

"So you finally acknowledge my presence? Ha. What makes you think I'll listen to you?" I shot back, glaring at him.

 

He walked over to me, towering over me and spoke in a menacing tone,"I am your father. You will listen to me. If not that precious orphanage you visit every weekend will vanish without a trace along with the kids and the caretaker."

 

My eyes narrowed into slits and I turned around to go upstairs to my bedroom. But before I went in, I stared at him coldly and spoke,"Thought that you should know this, I've never treated you like a father ever since mom died."

 

Night came too soon and I was wearing a casual dress with my hair tied up in a high ponytail. I got into the car and soon that man joined me. The chauffeur started the car and soon enough, we reached a posh restauant. I closed my eyes. *All for the orphanage* and I stepped out of the car. The host upon seeing us, guided us to one of the private rooms.

 

"Mr Choi, it's been so long since I last saw you. And oh my goodness, is that baby MinMin all grown up? So beautiful." A middle aged man said.

 

"Yes Mr Lee, it's been a long time." the old man said as we took our seats.

 

I glanced around the room and smiled politely at Mrs Lee before resting my eyes on a boy. Not just any boy. He is handsome with his purple hair and HOTT. You know those guys that are hot to the extend where they deserved an extra T. Yup the boy is that kind of HOTT. *If only he could stop glaring at me...what's his problem anyways?* Dinner was soon served and after talking about merging their company whatsoever, all this bullsh*t finally ended.

 

"Ah~~~Baby MinMin is all grown up. Young and beautiful. You'll make a good wife with our Byunghun here." Mr Lee said while I spat out the water I was drinking, accidentally spraying it all over this HOTT ByungHun guy. To say he was pissed off is an understatement. I mumbled an apology while ByungHun used a napkin to wipe his face.

 

"Your father didn't inform you? Both of you are getting married in two weeks time." Mrs Lee said.

 

"I'm so sorry. I still haven't gotten over the shock of the news since my father told me." I said while giving him my deadliest glare.

 

"It is hard to accept the fact that you're going to marry in two weeks time at such a young age. So we have decided that both of you are going to start living together so you'll know each other better. And MinHae, you'll transfer to the same school as ByungHun." The old man said while ByungHun just sigh in defeat. 

 

"And this is our present for both of you." Mr Lee saaid as he handed me a set of keys.

 

"ByungHun will drive you to your new house. All your uniforms,books,clothes and other stuff are all prepared." The old man said. *I know you hate me but you don't have to show it by indirectly kicking me out of the house.* I thought as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Let's go MinHae." ByungHun said as he held his hand out to me.

 

I smiled politely and took his hand as he drove me to my new prison cell.....

 

 

 

Hey readers!!! This is the first chapter and I hoped I didn't bore you guys to death >< Leave a comment and tell me what you guys think :)