My knight is an evil minion

Our not so cliche love story

Both of us got to work and let's just say scrubbing tomato sauce off the wall is gross. L.joe did the sweeping while I mop and scrubbed every inch of the lunchroom. By evening, everything was spotless. The whole lunchroom was sparkling like a diamond. 

"Let's get some food before we head home?" L.joe turned and left while I followed behind him.

We had dinner in a nearby fast food restaruant and after that, we walked home since L.joe doesn't want me and soil his car. As soon as I reached home, I hopped into the shower and changed into a tank top and a sweatpants. I was creating a border on the bed so that L.joe and I would sleep in our respective areas. I went to search my bag for my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere. L.joe stepped out of the shower and raised an eyebrow at the bed but said nothing.

"Have you seen my phone? I'm sure I've left it somewhere in my bag...Why can't I find it?" I asked and continued looking high and low.

"Maybe you've dropped it in the lunchroom? Let's just go to bed okay? I'll help you find it in school tomorrow morning." L.joe yawned and fell onto the bed.

I rolled my eyes at him but after an intense search, I still couldn't find it. *I swear I left it in my bag...Never mind I'm going to go back to school to find it...* I saw L.joe passed out on the bed and left for school. Darkness greeted me as soon as I climbed over the back gate of the school. Using the walls as a guide, I found my way to the corridors where the lockers were. Narrowing my eyes in concentration, I finally found my locker. *I should have brought a torchlight or something...* As I felt around my locker for my phone, a familiar ringtone sounded nearby. *That's the ringtone of my phone...is someone there....Oh my goodness I should have waited till morning for that evil minion to find it for me...God...How stupid can I be...*

"Is anybody there? Hello?" My own voice bounced back to me like an echo.

Following the sound of my ringtone, I slowly walked towards the janitor's closet. I yanked open the door and laying on the floor was my phone. *I'm sure I haven't been into the janitor closet today or any other day...what's my phone doing here? Maybe it's just one of the pranks those girls are playing on me...* Not thinking much, I walked into the closet and bent down to pick up my phone. As soon as I stood up, the closet door slammed itself shut, leaving me in complete darkness. Panicking, I kept banging my fist on the door. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt the room slowly closing itself up on me. It's as though the room is becoming smaller and smaller. Out of the blue, my phone beeped with a new message. Hoping it was either Daehyun or L.joe, I quickly opened it. However the message froze my blood right there and then. It said : (BLOCKED NUMBER)

How does it feel? Trapped in tiny place? With no one to save you? I warned you to leave L.joe alone...But you didn't listen...

-XOXO Z

After I was done reading the message, my phone shut itself down as its battery was low.

"Please...whoever is doing this...whoever is out there...let me out...I'm begging you...please...please.." I cried and let the tears flow as my voice got smaller and smaller. I hugged my legs to my chest and leaned against the door, feeling the claustrophobic kicking in. I buried my face into my arms and sobbed. *No ones coming to save me....no one....* The tears just wouldn't stop falling as I rock myself back and forth, hoping that some miracle would happen. That maybe someone might come and just let me out. Alone and frightened to death, I faintly heard someone calling out my name. 

"Kitten? Minhae? Please answer me if you're here. Please just tell me where you are? Little Kitten!!!" L.joe's voice rang throughout the whole corridor and I heard a loud bang as if he punched something.

"L.joe? Byunghun? I'm here...Please let me out...Please.." I begged as I hit the closet door.

"Little Kitten? Minhae? Okay don't be afraid I'll get you out I promise. Now listen to me I'm going to kick down the door so I need you to move away. Please Minhae..I know you're scared but just trust me." L.joe commanded. I moved a little inside deeper into the closet and as soon as I was about to scream for L.joe to hurry up, the hinge of the door was knocked out and the door opened. I scrambled as quickly as I could out of the closet and into L.joe's open arms. I sobbed quietly as he sat on the ground, holding me tight.

"Hey Minhae..You're fine now..I'm here and that's all that matters. Shhh...don't cry anymore okay? You'll be fine I promise..." L.joe shushed me while I clinged onto him as if my life depended on him. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me bridal style while walking to his car. After he strapped me in, he drove us home. Settling me into the bed, L.joe pulled me close and hugged me tight while whispering soothing things into my ears. Falling asleep, I thought I heard L.joe said : 

"I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise Minhae." 

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you guys think of this chapter? Comment down below so I know where to improve on :) Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter >< REMEMBER DON'T BE A GHOSTIE!!! Comments!!!!! ;) Till next time Angels ^^