4/4 Final

When Red Roses Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've been with Taekwoon for 5 years and you have to say these have been the best years of your life. The guy you once thought was a player and ignored for years, really wasn't.  sweet and loving and always says the right things.       
You wake up at 10AM to  beautiful sleeping Taekwoon. You caress his face and give him a small peck to wake him up. He looks at you with his sleepy cat--like eyes and releases a tired moan before kissing you back.
 "Good morning, beautiful." He says in a sleepy voice. 
You get out of bed to go make breakfast for the two of you. You decide to eat in bed and carry the food to the bedroom. You sit in silence the only noise being you two eating.  
     Taekwoon breaks the silence "Do you have plans tonight?"
      You look up, "No, why?" 
    "Because we have a date. " He says with a smirk.
   "Really? Cool" You want to jump up and down in excitement. You love dates with Taekwoon he always does the cutest stuff. 
    After lunch you shower and get dressed in a sky blue shirt, a white flowy white skirt that cuts off right before the knees and 3 inch heels. Taekwoon has on black suit pants a white shirt with a black vest, his bright red hair pushed back and he looks ier than ever.
      He takes you to a wonderful restaurant, a movie and finally a walk through the park. 
"_______, hang on, wait here." He runs over behind some bushes; you hear a click and tons of lights come on above your head.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter