3/3

When Red Roses Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you got off of the horribly long bus ride, you see Taekwoon waiting for you at the stop. You roll your eyes and scoff at the sight of him, but you still feel your heart flutter. You ignore it as much as possible but it's just getting stronger the fast pace beating and you wonder if he can hear it. 
"Damn, dude your fast." you say rolling your eyes again. 
"Your language is colorful ___." he says. You smile at him but quickly stop; you hope he didn't notice and start walking away as you feel your face turn bright red. 
"Is someone smiling?" Taekwoon says teasingly.
 "NO!!!" You yell causing him to chuckle in response.
   You ignore him again and start walking towards your house. He follows you for 20 minutes before you finally turn around to ask him why he's following but before you can he grabs your wrist and pins you against the concrete wall of a building. He presses his lips to yours and you try to fight back but ultimately succumb to him. 
"Damn, he’s a good kisser." You think to yourself. 
Finally he breaks the kiss, "That's why I was following you. You don't seem to know when a man likes you, do you?" 
You glup, you don't know what to say except for "Taekwoon.." 
He shivers at that name. "It's been forever since I've been called my real name, i hate it, but when you say it it makes me feel complete inside." He says softly making your heart beat faster. 
"He just confessed to me," You think to yourself. 
He looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter