Chapter 2

Love In Sight

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

I turn around and she gone. I shrugged. Weird. I continue what I was doing.

 

Heeyoung P.O.V

 

I’m here… It wasn't that hard… I guess. I walked in and grab lunch and then sat at a empty table in the corner. *sigh* This is what it feels like being the new kid ,huh?  I started to eat. As I was eating, “BOO!” I jumped and almost choke on the soup. Raemi was there and dying of laughter. She sat in front of me.

 

“I’m. hahahahahaha. So. hahahahaha. sorry! hahaha” She put a can of pop next to my tray.

 “You better be sorry. I almost choked!” I yelled at her.  “By the way,  where did you go? I kinds got lost.”

 “I was stuck behind a sea of fangirls. They are so pushy!” She open her can of pop and took a sip.  

 “Wait aren’t you one?” I question her with rice in my mouth.

 “Close you mouth when you eat, girl. I’m not really a fan though. I know I will never have a chance. Yet I’m totally fine.”  She got you her bun. Maybe fill with red bean. I nod understanding what she just said.

 

I notice that there’s loud screams behind me.  I turn my head and saw that it was the same guy from my class coming into the cafeteria.  

 “That’s Baekhyun.” I jumped. I heard a giggles. I turn. “You have to stop.”   I looked  at her.

 

~~~~~

 

***Rrrriiiinnngggg***

 

The school day is over. I pack up my things and started to head out with Raemi. We both took the same bus. There was so many students… It was kinda getting cramped for a while. What did I  get into? I was stuck between a tall guy and my friend. *sigh*

The bus stopped and like almost half of the people got off including us.

 

Walking home  with Raemin but then we separated because she lives the opposite direction.  As I was walking alone I heard foots steps behide me. I guess I’m not alone. I was curious of who was behide me. I turn a 180 and saw a guy that was about my age and…. Had a school uniform like mines, but you know not with a skirt.

 

  “Hey!” I shout to the person. The guy looked up from the ground and at me. “Who are you?”

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

 

 “Who are you?” I heard the girl that was about a 10 feet from me shout. I looked at her uniform and saw she went to the same school as me. It’s kinda weird how a girl from my school not knowing me…. I saw her face and I’ve never seen her around before…. Newbie!

 “I’m Park Chanyeol.” I walked up to her and she just stand there. “I guess you are the newbie at school.” She nodded and flash me a smile. Cute.

 “I guess you live near here too. I’m Kim Heeyoung.” She said.  Heeyoung… What a nice name.

 

We walked together, talking about stupid stuff that happened in the pass, giggle or chuckled at stupid stuff we have done in the past and getting to know each other. I will always steal a glace at her side profile and hearing her giggles are like music to my ear. I guess I guress I have a crush on a girl I just met.

 “Well my house is here. See you tomorrow, I guess.” She smiled.

 “Yeah see I guess.” I rube my nape.  I turn around and started to walk.

 “Bye!” She yelled.  I turn and wave to her.

 

Heeyoung P.O.V

 

As I was walking my door steps, I turn back to see Chanyeol. His back face me as he walk down a few houss and then disapare.

 “Hee, who was that?” I jumped as I heard my mom’s voice.

 “He was just a friend I just met mom. No worrys.” I said as I walked t her.

 “Sure he is. Hurry and come in.” She grabed me by the shoulder and push me to walk fast into the house.

 

~~~~~

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

Girls in class staring at Suho, Chanyeol and I. I guess I am handsome…. Kekekeke.  The new girl came in and Chanyeol rush to her. What is their relationship? Chanyeol propped himself on plam cupping his cheeks. I guess Chanyeol got him a little friend. Then he look over by us then wave for us to come over. Suho and I went to him.


“Guys, I wan you to meet Heeyoung! My new friend.” He smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update!!! But atleast it's something! Sorry for make you guys wait so long. When I trying to update, I listen to music and I'm all jamming and everything. Kekekeke. Also check out my Wattpad story  You Can See Me? I was also trying to update that too so that's why. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! 

-Cutemay