Chapter 1

Love In Sight

Heeyoung P.O.V

 “Fighting.” I cheered myself on as I was at the school gates. Inhale. Exhale. I can do this. I walked into to the building. Wow this is a pretty big school. I walked around trying to find the office. I think I fail. -_- *sigh*

 

 “Hey what are you doing in the hallways?” I looked around and saw a teacher.

 “M-me?” I pointed at myself. Of course you dumby.

 “Who are you? Why don’t you a uniform?” He said.

 “I-I’m the new transferred student.” I said. Damn scary.

 “Oh, Sorry. I thought you were on the the regency student. Follow me.” WTF just happened? Bipolar teachers.

 

I followed him to the office where I gave my papers to them.

 “Kim Heeyoung… Here, you go. This is you schedule.Which you have my class first.” Said Ms. Moon. “Follow me.”

 

I follow her to a classroom. “Wait out here until I call you name.” I nod.

I waiting a about 30 seconds, and I heard my name called.  I walked in and stand net the the teacher’s desk.

 “Hello, My name is Kim Heeyoung. I’m from the America. Please take care of me.” I bowed.

Then I heard people started whispering. Not a good sign… Right?

 “Okay, let’s see.... Ah. Take a seat next Lee Raemi. Raise your hand Miss Lee.” A girl with a blue hair tie, raised her hand. I walked over to her and took the seat next to her. “I’ll be back.” Ms. Moon left the classroom.

 

As the teacher left the class, the girl next to me speaked up.

 “Hi, I’m Lee Raemi.”

 “New student, Kim Heeyoung.”

 “I see.”

 “Will, why did people whispered? Is that a good thing?” I asked.

 “Well, no I think it’s a good thing.” She gave me a smile.

 “What’s are something I should know, Raemi?”

 “Well, for starters, the Kingkas and Queenkas. The Kingkas call themself EXO-K. There are 6 of them. For Queenkas, there’s only 4. Stay away from them. Ahn Jinah is the head of the group with her 3 minions following her around all the time. As for EXO-K, the leader is Kim Joonmyeon or Suho which everyone called him. They get follow by fangirls. Even the Queenkas.” She scoffed just talk about queenka.

 “Talking about Kingka, there is one now.”

 

I turn and was 3 guys walking into the classroom and girl scream from the outside of the class. Damn these fangirls are so loud. The bell ring and the fangirls outside the classroom was disappointed. The teacher came in.

 

  “Hello class, let’s start class.”

 

~~~~~

 

Ugh. It just lunch time. It felt like a whole day. Just another school day. Raemi and I seat next to each other. I start eating. I in a spoon of rice and chewed.

 “Hey Raemi, is school always like this?”

 “Yeah pretty much. But usle there is a lot of drama that happens.”

 “Like what?”

 “Umm, what’s a good?... Ah one of the kingka broke up with his girlfriend over the summer. They have been starting for like a over a year. Nobody know why they broke up. Only the kingks.”

 “Whao~ What a story.”

 “It is, isn’t it?”

 “Is there anything else?” I put the on my lips.

  “Umm…. Kai is a player. Well I think.”

 “Who do you like in the group?”

 “Umm…. I don’t know. I mean they are all handsome in there own way. Y-You know.”

 “Okay tell me when you want or have one.” I smiled and chuckle.

 

~~~~~~

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

I walked to class and saw a new face. I saw her glance over to us then turn back to her friend.

“Bro, who are you looking at?” Chanyeol asked.

“New face.” I pointed at the girl.

“Oh… She pretty. “ Kai  smirk. I shuggled.

“You think  that every girl is pretty.” I rolled  my eyes.

“Right.” The door open.

“Take a seat everyone.”

 

~~~~~

 

 “Chaaa~” Chanyeol bring the drinks to the tables. He gave one to each of us.

“Thanks.” We all said.

“I’m going to use the restroom.” I got up and left.

 

Heeyoung P.O.V

 

Man why is the high school campus so big? Aish. Where is the cafeteria? I walking walking almost everywhere. You might be question, where is Raemi? Well I don’t know.  We was walking then all suddenly she went to her locker and told me to go ahead… They should all know not to leave the new girl in a big campus.

 

I was walking around trying to find a way to know where I am, until I bumped into somebody.  I bowed.

 “Sorry.”  I continue to walk forward. Wait?  “Wait? Do you know where the cafeteria is?” I turn. I saw that I bumped into a guy.

 “Forward, then to your left.”

 “Thanks.” I turn and went off.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V


That voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter and every thing. Edited-ish. Spelling. DONE.....

Thanks for reading!

-Cutemay