Destined - The tale of two wolves

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather,
"Which wolf will win?"

The old chief simply replied,
"The one you feed."

“Minji! Minji open the door!!” Sehun yelled and knocked against the door with his fist. He forgot the keys and Minji was probably already sleeping at that time…if Chanyeol wasn’t already… ”Minji!!!” he said again until he finally heard the security lock open and then the door opened. Minji was still in her casual clothes even it was already 3 am and Sehun forced himself inside and cupped her face with his cold hands and observed her from head to toe “Are you alright!? Where’s he?” he looked around and Minji looked completely confused to him and was slightly angry to got run over like this from him. “What are you talking about?” he looked back to her, saw her puffy red eyes like she had cried for hours and got suspicious again. “W-what…” he stumbled but Minji stepped away and scratched her arm nervously. “Your visit is quite surprising. I-I’m going with my aunt to Busan, Sehun.” She tried to explain and Sehun looked confused to her “You…what?” he didn’t understand and Minji turned around and left to her room again, didn’t care if he would follow or not but of course he followed her. The light in her room was on and on her bed laid the open luggage. “What are you doing? Where’s Sajin?” he asked confused but Minji just put another pair of shoes into the luggage and sniffed.

“My aunt had told me that she will take Sajin away from me. But I don’t let this happen. I won’t leave Sajin alone. I’m going with them.” And Sehun leaned against the wall as he felt all dizzy from the news. Was her aunt crazy? She can’t take them to Busan! She knows what situation was there, still she dared to take them with her? The air got extremely thin around him and he grabbed Minji’s wrist to turn her around to him and hug her. “You can’t go. She can’t take Sajin away from you like this, you’re her sister. Just calm down for a second.” But Minji shook her head and sobbed “She can! She had the agreement from the family office as she said them I wasn’t in a state to take care of my sister. I can’t let Sajin go all by her own! I can’t. I know you didn’t want me to go but I have to.”

Sehun pushed her shoulders to make her look up to him and shook his head, tried hard to stay calm “No. Hey, listen. She can’t take her away from you. You can’t go to Busan. Sajin won’t go there.” But Minji pushed him angrily away from her “I will go!” Even Sehun was shivering from anger he pressed his lips together and only mumbled as he was scared to break out and scream at that stubborn girl. “Don’t you think you’re a bit overreacting? Don’t make such a hasty decision, you’re totally emotional.” Minji snorted, turned around and aggressively put the last things into the luggage and closed it. “Don’t you listen!? I don’t have time to rethink anything.” She chuckled bitter “For what should I wait, Sehun?” she looked to him angrily with hot tears in her eyes. “It’s really a bad moment that you came here. I knew you would be not amused if I would tell you that I leave.” Sehun’s jaw dropped “Wait!? B-bad moment? You didn’t want to tell me?” Minji lifted the luggage from her bed and placed it next to her. “You would have been angry anyway!” she said now a bit harsher and Sehun felt how his depressed anger already boiled up again and he clenched his hands to fists and grind his teeth “Minji, that’s a really wrong moment to start a fight, please don’t.” Minji grabbed her luggage with both hands and wanted to walk past him but he closed the door and made her the luggage drop again. All perplexed she looked at him.

"You know what? Sometimes there are things happening in the wrong moment. Bad timing happens. I don’t care what you think now. Nothing will hold me back and you not either." Minji said coldly who really had no nerves for any discussion and grabbed for the door handle but Sehun pushed his hand against the door. He needed to convince her to stay! She can’t leave him! "Bad timing happens huh?" He said angrily and the strange sound in his voice let Minji spun around to him. With a blink he put his palm to Minji's neck and pulled her close to him, grabbing her wrists and lied her arms around his neck. "This is a bad moment, too but I can’t let you go because I love you. And you love me too. Why would you have kissed me if you didn’t love me?" and before Minji could even ask what he was talking about he crushed his lips on hers and kissed her desperately. Minji wanted to scream but her lips where shut down. The way he kissed her scared her and that tightly he held her in his arms gave her pain and frightened her. Breathing was out of question and she wiggled for help helplessly in his arms.

He finally let go and looked angrily down to her "Was this a bad timing now too, huh?" he said still angrily, frustrated that really nothing seemed to hold her back from her decision. Not even that kiss. Slap. The sound of her flat palm meeting his cheek echoed through the room and Minji stood there, her hand burning from the strength of her hit, her eyes all teary and heavy breathing. She never had been that afraid of Sehun to hurt her. Never! Never! He had never imagined that Minji would be able to hit him ever. Never! Never! She looked at Sehun head bent to the side, his bangs in his face, with the red prints of her fingers on his cheeks and gasped. Sehun clenched his fists to both side of his body and bit his tongue. He felt the high tense between them, her fear...fear...she was extremely anxious. And that boiled Sehun's inside to extreme self-hate. She chortled surprised and took a step back. He hated himself for kissing her, scaring her like this. That he had crossed the last line that could have kept her by his side. His body began to shiver, heat sprat his body in hot waves and the heavy breath that escaped him transformed in deep and frightening growls. "Se...sehun" Minji gasped and stretched out her hand to his cheek as she really felt sorry for slapping him. But he only gave her a harsh push that she trembled backwards and fell on the ground next to her bed with a scream. "Stay away." he snarled and only wanted to get out of the room when it was already to late.

Before he was on all four he transformed to the beast that he had tried so long to hide from her. In wolf form he landed right over her, with his paws aside her body and fleshed his teeth to the frightened girl on the floor, high-pitch screaming. She covered her face with her arms, and curled her body to a small safe shivering ball, the loud growl directly to her ear announcing her doom. A loud bump and a wince as something hit hard against the door, scratched the wood until the click of the door handle opened the door, paws over the even surface of the floor, silence. Only Minji's hectic short breathes for more than minutes as she crawled under her bed and waited. When she dared to open her eyes and listened again, she was all by her own. Even longer until she found the guts to rub on her belly away from her bed. She stood up with shaky legs, still afraid and walked out of the room, whispering Sehun's name but when he didn't hear her she called for him louder, cried his name, yelled it out painfully, screamed for him. But he didn't listen. He was gone. When she found herself in front of the open  door from where a cold breeze went in she finally collapsed to the ground, hugged herself and whimpered his name. Stream of tears were flowing down her cheeks that felt so cold, like her whole body felt cold from the deep shock Sehun gave her.
Left from the world and with such a big shock left to herself she sat there motionless and cried silently.

Chanyeol ran faster, his muscles already tightened and burned, yelped to stop but Chanyeol ignored his body, he ignored his heart that wanted to pull him into the opposite direction he only let himself direct from his will to not trust his feelings. It was physically painful to take one step into the different direction that his mind told him to go, where he needed to go. It was such a pain in the and Chanyeol gasped and squeezed his eyes as the burning pain in his chest only got greater with every step he took. Minji needs you! This was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard. She’s in danger! She’s not, Sehun will probably go to her as soon as they found that he left his room, left the house without permission. He ran into the woods, far far away from Minji because he didn’t listen to his heart and ignored the pain. Sehun would definitely thing wrong of it and will be with Minji soon. She’s safe with him! No, she’s not safe! You need to find her! I can’t…but I need to. Chanyeol’s forelegs gave in, they went over his ankle and Chanyeol crashed to the ground. The great wolf body bumped on the wet and cold ground and left there like a lifeless body. Chanyeol winced and looked up and around. His ears twitched to his left side and he listened carefully. They had followed him!

“Chanyeol!”

“He’s there! Right over there! We found him!”

“Chanyeol, stop! You can’t run away!”

“I’m here.”

Chanyeol saw from far away where Suho, Luhan and Baekhyun appeared behind the trees. They came with wide steps to him and Baekhyun stamped his paws into the ground to make a hasty stop and his tail wiggled low as he was really scared. “Are you alright?” he asked and Chanyeol laid his head low between his paws and raised his eyebrows to look up to him, carefully wiggled his tail and yelped. He was scared they would think wrong of what he had done. “I don’t know. I ran away.”
Luhan snorted and bleached his teeth, not amused that Chanyeol gave him such a shock “Yeah! We thought you would run to Minji! You were all overwhelmed.” Suho meanwhile sat down and carefully poked Chanyeol’s snout with his, sniffing if he was hurt or something. “What happened? Why did you run away? Luhan thought you would run to Minji.” and Chanyeol pointed his ears back, he felt guilty that they had worried that much and probably had the wrong idea of him “I…I was scared Sehun would be angry. I really wanted to go to Minji but I didn’t. I ran away because I was scared if I stop I would turn around and quickly look for her.”

“Sehun was right on his way to Minji because he had thought that you would go to her. The others are looking for you two.” Luhan explained and they suddenly heard hasty steps approaching them and they all looked up, their ears pointed to the direction where the sound came and happily wiggled their tail. “Kris!” Luhan yapsed long before a big snow white wolf finally appeared in the far background and Chanyeol craned his neck back where his leader was but still lied there on the ground. “What happened!?” Kris said as he slowed down and trotted the rest, his mouth wide open, catching some breath, his tongue hanging out. Luhan sat on his and stretched out his chest and still happily wiggled his tail but he let Suho explain the situation and waited patiently.

“What are you still doing here!?” Kris looked quite angrily to Chanyeol who finally stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter