Early Morning

The Gods on Mount (insert creative name)

"He said he would be there-"
"You idiots! You think he would actually be there! You think he would actually stay there!? You idiots! All of you!" She threw a vase. Luna and Taeyeon ducked.
"We're sorry, We'll go looking." They began to leave.
"No!" They stopped, "You're not going! We can't risk you failing again!"
"Yes ma'am..." They walked out slowly.
"Taeyeon, how were we supposed to know he was going to leave? Top usually always listened to us..."
"He doesn't want to come back Luna, he wants to stay in the human world."
"Maybe we should all just leave and go there..."
"You know we can't, Tiffany needs us Luna."
"I know Taeyeon, but we don't need her. She's mean and… and, just a plain jerk. I hope Top stays there's longer."
"Why?"
"So Tiffany will just die."
"Don't say that Luna! I know you don't mean it."
"No, I do, I mean it with all my heart, I hope she does die. Don't you see Unnie? She's why we're all so miserable."
"I-I know..but, there's nothing we can do..."
"I know.... I just hope Top is safe..."
"Me too."

~back in the human worrrld~

"Top? How long are we going to go for?"
"I don't know, but we have everything we need, I just need to figure out how to get to the Second Sea..."
"Second Sea?"
"Yeah." Top sat on a rock and looked up at the sky, it was early morning and the sun has barely risen.
"I think I can get us there."
"Really?!" Top looked at him excitedly.
"Yeah... If I can remember right. I used to go near there every summer until I was 15... We need to head North."
“North you say…” He looked around, “okay, let’s go.”
They began to walk again, towards the North and hoped they were going the right way. Daesung looked around, everything was quiet and sometimes they would see travelers, going in the opposite direction. When it was noon, Top stopped under a tree in a hidden field and gave Daesung something to eat.
“I don’t know about you humans, but I can go days without eating, I just like food.” He smiled.
Daesung laughed and ate some of the bread they traded with a traveler and soon after they were on the road again and after many awkward hours in silence Daesung spoke up.
“Top? Why do we need to go the Second Sea?”
Top sighed, “Two reasons really, one is, is that we need to get far away from here as possible, and the second… which is the main reason,  is because I said I would find someone, for a friend.”
“A friend?”
“Yeah… a friend. He helped me, and they took away his lover.”
“Who was his lover?”
“A guy named Jaebeom. They had the same kind of relationship we have, kinda. Taecyeon loved Jaebeom and when they found out that Taecyeon had been sneaking down to the human world to be with a human, they banished the human to that island and ever since then, Taecyeon, hasn’t been Taecyeon.”
“That’s so sad…”
“I know, so now, I’m going there, to find Jaebeom for him.”
Daesung remained silent, so did Top feel the same way for him, as Taecyeon did for Jaebeom? He couldn’t help but question everything, and even more important… did he feel the same towards Top?

They found a small village and a farmer who knew Daesung’s family, let them stay in their farm.
Just as they were about to sleep Daesung was too curious and had to ask.
“Top?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you… love me?”
There was a silence that made Daesung nervous, he didn’t want this to all be for nothing.
“Why do you ask?”
“Because I’m curious.”
“Well… I guess you could say I love you. I mean, I was willing to leave the life I had, behind, so I could be with you… if that’s not love, then I don’t know what love is…”
“I think, that’s love.”
“I guess so.”
There was another awkward silence.
“Hey Top? What was it like, living up there?”
Top scooted over and laid next to Daesung on his side, propping his head up with his hand.
“I’m not gonna lie, it was nice. All the rooms were decorated differently and they were all bigger than this barn,” Daesung looked around and pretended he was in one of those rooms, “In my room I had a huge canopy bed with white sheets, and a balcony over there,” he pointed in a direction in one of the horses stalls, “there were huge doors. My floors were pure white marble and I had a dresser, mostly full of white tunics and gold ropes… my favorite part was the…” Daesung fell asleep as Top described the rooms, and dreamt he was touring each room.

He awoke to Top missing and the animals crying.
“Top?”
“Shhhhh.” Top hushed him as he gathered his stuff and they ran into the house.
“Top what is it?”
“Someone is here.” He shut the door and turned towards my father’s friend and bowed, “Thank you for letting us stay, but I’m afraid we must be going now.”
“I understand.”
“Understand?”
“I’ve been a family friend of Daesung’s family for a very long time, and I know his fate, everyone knows his fate.”
“Fate?”
“Well thank you, but we really have to go now.” Daesung said and rushed him and Top out the door.
They began to hurry along to the next town over, which wasn’t very close, more than 6 hours away on foot.
“Top, who was there?”
“What’s your fate?”
“What?”
“Your fate, they said everyone knew.” He sounded a bit angry.
“O-oh… that… listen, I’ll explain everything tonight.”
“Yeah sure fine I-” He stopped for a second and listened, “Do you hear that?”
“Hear what?”
“Those horses.”
“Top I don’t hear anything.” Daseung sighed.
“You don’t hear it?”
“No.”
“Daesung, run!”
“What?”
“Run!!” Top grabbed Daesung’s hand and started to run off the path and into the near by forest. They dodged trees and ran through the crowded forest.
“T-Top! Where are we going!!” Daesung panted.
“Up here!” He yelled as he saw a tree with low branches and jumped up on them with Daesung. He pushed Daesung up higher up to where the leaves started and then he pushed himself up. They both stayed up in the tree, trying to calm their heart beat and breath.
“Top what  are we hiding from?”
“Shh.” Top held up his hand and pointed down. Daesung looked and saw a person on a horse stop at the bottom.
“! Junsu we lost them!”
“Tiffany is going to kill us…”
“Where the hell could they go!” They looked around frustrated.
“Junho…. Let’s go back.”
“Fine…” Daesung watched as they disappeared in thin air.
“T-Top….what was that?”
“Tiffany is getting more desperate.”
“Tiffany?”
“I think we need to have a talk later.”
Daesung nodded.

 

omg i procrastinated so much... trust me the next chapter will be up faster...