New...

The Gods on Mount (insert creative name)

I awoke the next morning. It was bright and the sun was shining. I stretched out on the balcony, there were no clouds in the sky today, and I looked down and could see the outline of the human town. There was a faint commotion coming from there, I was curious. I immedietly went to Yoseob's room.

"Yoseob!" I opened his doors suddenly.
"Hmmmmm?" He opened his eyes lazily and looked at me, "What Top?" He sat up.
"What's going on..down there?"
"Where?"
"Y'know...down there where the humans are!"
"Oh..down there... Nothing Top, probably just another festival. Ignore it." He laid back down.
"No hyung, I want to see!" i jumped on his bed.
"Uggh...Top you know you can't."
"C'mon..please Hyung?" I did my best aigoo...which didn't work most of the time...
"Fine..but you can not tell anyone and when I say we have to go, we go. Got it?" He said as he got up.
"Okay okay okay okay can we go?"
"Yes, now hold on." He went behind he bed and pulled out a box.
"Get in it."
"Why?"
"Just get in it." He said as he put it on the ground.
I slowly stepped in and crouched as he closed it. Now I can't exactly remember what happed, but he picked me up and began walking, I don't know where, but there were voices and everything. Then things suddenly got bumpy, like I was in a cart.

Then he suddenly opened the lid and we were in a house. I heard the sounds of the wooden wheels, rolling against the dirt roads. I looked around, the doors were closed and the linen curtains were pulled.
"Yoseob...?"
"Ye..are you ready?" He asked as he headed for the door.
"How did we get here?"
"It's a secret." He opened the door, and I was faced witha whole new world. It was a shopping area, there were women and children shopping and kids were playing. It was a market. I saw a women balancing a woven basket on her head and holding a small child with her free hand. I looked at they were wearing, it was the same thing I wore.  A simple white toga with a brown rope, or belt.
"Yoseob! Where are we?"
"The market place." He said as we walked.
There was so much to take in! There were people everywhere, shopping, talking, it was all so amazing!
"Yoseob, how can you say this is boring...? It's so amazing!" I gushed.
"Well, I'm glad you like it, some one has to appreciate this place."

We walked on further. I saw fields with animals and shrines. I walked over to one and saw it was to Taecyeon...for a good harvest? Hm..I didn't know Taecyeon helped with the harvest...maybe that's why I never really see him alot. I looked around. We were still on the dirt paths with trees lining it. I looked over and saw a house with a thatched roof.

"Well.. you see, since we're gods, the people here pray to us, to help them. So they build shrines. This is a poor farmer's house and he's making an offering to Taecyeon for a good harvest this year."
"So why doesn't Taec help?"
"he does...but he's been busy lately."
I nodded my head and looked over. I saw another boy, it looked my he was struggling trying to lift a stone. If Taecyeon helped with people...I wanted to also. So I walked over and smiled at the boy, "Do you need help?"
"Oh, well I just need to put this last rock on the wall..." He tried again, but it's didn't budge.
"Here." I bent over and picked up the rock with ease, and placed in on the wall for him.
"Th-thank you." He said he smiled at me.
I felt funny looking at him. He was cute, maybe even beautiful. He smiled almost as Jinwoon. He was beautiful, gorgeous. He could be a god with us if he could. I was frozen in place.
"uhh..are you okay?" He asked.
I snapped myself out of it," Oh..I'm Top..but you can call me Seunghyun..." I held my hand out.
He smiled that smile again, "I'm Daesung." He took my hand and shook it.
I smiled at him.
"Is that you're little brother over there?" He asked looking at Yoseob.
"Uh no..that's my hyung. I'm just...I guess big for my age.."
"How old are you?"
"20..."
"Wow! I'm only 18. You do look big for you're age."
"I guess. Is that good?"
Daesung laughed nervously, "I dunno, is it?"
"I -"
"Oh hey, sorry to break you two up, but me and my brother have to go!" Yoseob popped up from behind me and pulled me away. I let go of Daesung's hand
"Maybe I'll see you again." I said sheepishly.
"That'll be nice." Daesung smiled.
I couldn't help but wave like a fool as Yoseob pulled me away.

"What was that! You could have gotten us in a lot of trouble!" He snapped as soon as we were far enough.
I didn't answer, I couldn't forget that smile.
"Yah! Answer me you pabo!"
"Hyung....I think I'm in love."

how is it? is it bad? tell me honestly!!