I can't leave him...

The Gods on Mount (insert creative name)

"Are you sure you're okay?" Daesung asked as his put a back of the feed down.
"Yeah...yeah...just..." I gasped for air, "a break..."
"You want some water? I can go get you some from the well."
I nodded and he left. I loved him, I've been living with them for 3 weeks now, and I feel completely in love with him. He cared for me, whenever I needed something, he was always there to help me. His shining smile, always filled me with happiness.
I sat down and looked up at the sun, I wonder what was going on up there since I've been gone...

~up at the palace~
"Taecyeon! Where is he!" A voice boomed.
"I don't know..." he said through gritted teeth, "I have no clue where he is."
"Don't lie to us, please Taecyeon, tell us, please..." Taeyeon pleaded, "We need him back here, Taecyeon out world is off balanced!" She pleaded on he knees, but Taecyeon just continued to look at the floor.
"Taecyeon, why won't you look at us? Why do you always look down? Look at me!" She shrieked and made him look her in the eye, but gasped and took a step back.
"Y-you're eyes...you're eyes Taecyeon..." she whispered, "What happened...to them..."
She looked into the them, they were grey and dull, they looked lifeless, like they're just waiting for death to come, and hoping for the end.
"Taecyeon-hyung..." Luna looked at him, "Why...why are you like this...what's wrong? why don't you talk to anyone of us? Why don't you look at us?"
There was a long silence, until Leeteuk spoke up, "Is it...is it because of Jaebeom.....?"
Taecyeon's finger twitched.
"It is..isn't it. Taecyeon, you know it wasn't our decision. It was... theirs... Taecyeon, you need to tell us, they're going to lock you up!"
"I don't care."
"Please Taecyeon!" Luna sobbed," please...please...." she whispered as there was a light that flooded the room.
"Taecyeon, you, refuse to tell us where Top is. There is punishment."  voice boomed.
"I'm sorry..."
"You know we have to follow orders from...her...what she says...is the law here..."
"I don't care..put me in prison, I don't care.."
"Then so be it."  voice rang.
Suddenly Taecyeon found his wrist's wrapped in chains and weighed down by cuffs and in a dark cell, under the palace.
"Now what do we do...Tiffany..."
"Search, search for him and anyone around him is punished and put in jail. Find him" She said sternly.
"Yes ma'am." They said as they bowed.

As they left, they let their tears fall.
"What do we do Taeyeon? Everything is falling apart!" Luna sobbed.
"What I'm worried about, is Top....if they find him..I don't know what they're going to put him through...I want to help him."
"I do too, but you know what will happen if we do..."
"The longer Top is gone..they shorter time Tiffany has..to live..."

~back to the human world..BUT DAESUNG'S P.O.V!!!~

It's been almost a month since he showed up at my house. It was great having him and a part of me never wanted him to leave. But a part of me..didn't want to get too close to him... incase he had to leave. But I shouldn't be selfish. But he was great, sure he was shy, but he was always sweet and didn't ask for much. He was gorgeous too, like a god. I have no clue where he came from. I had no clue what I was going to do. I watched as he pet the goat and smiled as the others rubbed against him. He was good with animals, he even helped our horse with the broken leg, and he's running better than ever!
But who is Top?...who names their kid Top? I wonder what would happen if he was the bottom during se.....NONONONON!! BAD THOUGHT BAD THOUGHT!!! I rushed over to him with his water. He took with his a smile and I felt my heart jump. His teeth were perfect, straight and white. His hair was dark brown and it shone. His skin was a light complexion.... he really looked like a god...
"If you like my face that much, I'd be happy to stay longer..." He smiled up at me and laughed.
I turned red, I didn't notice I was staring, but...i guess I couldn't help it, he was gorgeous.
Suddenly he got up, and went to the road, I followed him.
"Top?...Top is something wrong?" I looked at his face, he looked serious.
Then I saw two people walking, and they stopped in front of him.
"Seunghyun...."
"Don't call me by that name." he growled at them, "Go away, leave."
"Top....what are you saying? Who are these people?" I've never seen him like this and it concerned me.
"Daesung, just go inside." he put his arms up and pushed me behind him even more.
"Daesung? Is this why you left Seunghyun! Do you realize what you've done! Tiffany is going to die if you don't come back!!" One of them shouted.
"Then let Tiffany die! She's the one making all of us miserable!" He shouted back.
"Top stop yelling!" I pulled on his arm.
"Seunghyun, if you don't come with us, then we're taking you by force, and Daesung will be sent away like Jaebeom."
"Where is Jaebeom?"
"He was sent to the Off Shore Island in the Second Sea, and if you don't come that's where Daesung is going too! Now come on Seunghyun, Tiffany has less than a month left!"
"Okay okay! I'll come tomorrow, I have things to explain...."
"Fine, but if you don't Seunghyun.....there will be consequences..."
"Fine!" Top turned away suddenly and and pushed me inside.

"Top...what's going on? What are they talking about?"
"I'm sorry you got involved Daesung, but... I'm sorry I've lied to you..."
"Top...please tell me what's going on." I looked at him as he scrambled to get things.
"Daesung." He put both his hands on my shoulders, "I'm sorry I lied, please forgive me."
"Top I'll forgive you, but first I need to know what's going on."
"I'm a God..." He said blatantly.
"A..A....G-god?"
"yes and I wanted to see what it was like down here, then I met you and I wanted to be with you so I stayed here but the only problem with that is, is that I'm not supposed to. I'm sorry Daesung, I fell in love with you at first sight so I came here, because I wanted to be with you and uuuugh!!!" I watched as he scratched his head in frustration
"Top...It's okay.... but what are we supposed to do now?" I sat on the bed and looked at the floor.
"We have to leave, well I have to leave, but... Daesung, I want you to come with me." He looked at me with pleading eyes.
"I-I don't know Top," I thought about it, I know it was technically his fault, now that we had to run from this place, but, I don't want to leave him, I can't, "Top, I don't know, I don't want to leave you, but this is my home."
"I know, and I'm sorry, I never wanted you to get mixed up in all this. But Daesung, I know I'm being stubborn and selfish, but I'm not going back there. I know where I'm going, I'm going to the Off Shore Island, to find Jaebeom for Taecyeon. And if you're here tomorrow, they're going to send you there too..."
My life was suddenly thrown upside down, I had to choose. Do I stay here and let them take me away, or do I go with Top, to find with Jaebeom. I had to choose...
"Well then, I guess we better start packing."

Before we set out, I put all the animals in the care of one of our friends across town. So when my family came back, they would know that I had to leave.
"Where are you going Daesung?"
"I have to go on a long trip Minji... But I never thought this day would come. Atleast we were prepared."
"I know, So when your father comes by with the rest of you're family, I'll tell them what happened."
"I hope they're not mad..."
"Don't worry Daesung, we all knew this would happen, just go along and do what you have too."
"Thank you.." I smiled and I hugged her.
"Don't worry Daesung!" She called as I left.
I know she said 'Don't worry', but I can't help but worry....

 

umm... i don't know what else is going to happen... but good stuff with happen.