Following Them

Snowy Love

"Seung Ho oppa~~ Hyemi is really happy right now~~!" Hyemi said.

Seung Ho doesn't say anything, you continue to follow them. You try to hide so they won't found out. "Why am I doing this again? I feel stupid" you thought.

"Let's go over there, oppa!" Hyemi said while pulling Seung Ho's arm.

You follow them, they enter the shop from the other day. You enter the shop and then you look around. "Ah, I should check if the hair clip is still there or not" you thought. You go towards the place where you found that hair clip. "It's gone... I thought so..." you thought and then you sigh. "Maybe someone already bought it, too bad..." you thought. You look around and then you see Hyemi and Seung Ho.

"Let's go see a movie oppa!" Hyemi said.

Seung Ho sighs and then follows Hyemi. You follow them quietly. They go to the cinema near that shop. Hyemi buys the tickets and then gives it to Seung Ho. "Wow... I never see a girl who pays on a date!" you thought. You hide behind the wall and then look at them. "Love for you huh... So that's what they will watch" you thought. You don't know why but you feel uncomfortable. "What is this feeling?" you thought. You try to ignore that feeling and continue to look at them. Suddenly, someone grabs your shoulder and then said...

"Shi-ro-yu-ki!!" the person said.

You jump a little and then turn your head around. It's Onew.

"What cha doin'?" he said loudly.

You quickly put your hand on his mouth.

"Ssttt! Be quiet! You are too loud!" you said.

He nods and then you put your hand down.

"Onew, what are you doing here?" you said quietly.

"Eh~ My mother told me to buy groceries earlier so I'm on my way to the supermarket. Then I see you here, so I thought I should greet you" he said.

"Ah..." you said.

"What are you looking at earlier?" he said.

"Nothing" you said.

"Hmm..." he said while looking at you.

Onew then look around.

"Ah! I think I know!" he said.

"What?! You do?!" you said.

"Yes! It's that Dubbies movie poster over there right?!" he said innocently. (Note : Dubbies is a cartoon, but there's no cartoon called "Dubbies". I just made it up)

You take a look, there is a Dubbies movie poster. You look around but you can't find Seung Ho and Hyemi. You sigh, and then you look at Onew. Onew smiles at you innocently. "He is really innocent huh" you thought.

"I like Dubbies but I never see the movie! Hey, I know! Let's go see it!" he continued.

"Wha.. What?!" you said.

"Come on! Dubbies here we come!" he said.

He grabs your hand and then buys the tickets. Then he gives one to you.

"Thank you" you said hesitantly.

"You're welcome" he said happily.

You take a quick glance at the time table. "Love for you will start on 9 AM to 11 AM" you thought. "When will Dubbies start?" you thought.

"Hey, Onew. When will the movie starts?" you said.

"10 o'clock" he said.

"And when will it finishes" you said.

"12 o'clock" he said.

"Wh... What?" you said.

"Hmmm? What's wrong?" he said.

"Umm... Nothing. Anyway, let's go find something to eat! I'm hungry!" you said.

"Ah, okay~!" he said.

"Urgh... I just lied, I already ate earlier. I feel so guilty right now" you thought. "I'm the worst" you thought. You go to the nearest family restaurant with Onew. The waitress gives you the menu book and you open it. You pick something for you to eat. After you finish eating, Onew pays for it and then you and Onew exit the restaurant. You open your cell to check the time. "It's 9.30. We should go to the cinema now" you thought. You and Onew go to the cinema and watch the movie. You sit beside Onew. "I should check the time" you thought. You open your cell quietly and take a look at the time. "It's almost 11 o'clock. I need to think! What should I do to get out from here?" you thought. "Ah! I know!" you thought.

"Umm... Onew" you said quietly.

"Hmm? What?" he said.

"My stomach hurts. I can't hold the pain. It's hurting my stomach so much. I want to go somewhere else" you said.

"Ah, okay" he said.

You and Onew get out from there. You stare at your surrounding. "I don't see Hyemi and Seung Ho. Where are they?" you thought. You sigh and then go to the bench nearby. You sit there with Onew. You stare at your surrounding to make sure. "I think they are still inside" you thought. Then you stand up, and look at Onew.

"I feel much better now, thank you" you said.

"Ah, no prob!" he said.

"I'm sorry about the movie" you said.

"It's okay, we can see that movie again later. Your health is much more important" he said.

He smiles innocently while you force yourself to smile. "I lied again..." you thought.

"Ah.... Unni!" someone said behind you.

You turn your head around, you don't believe what you see.

"Hye... Hyemi? Seung Ho?" you said.

You couldn't say anything, just surprised. You become speechless. Hyemi is glaring at you and you know that. "This isn't good... Wha.. What should I do?!" you thought.

 

--Chapter 9 : Following Them--

---END---

Hi~!

Will be on hiatus until January!

Will be back soon and will continue to update later!

Thank you <3 Please wait for me :3

Oh yeah! Thank you for reading this fanfic, I love you all~!

Comment and subscribe if you want to ;)