Meeting You Here

Snowy Love

--December 1--

"*cough* *cough*" you said.

"Ugh, I need to get into my room soon" you thought. You go towards your room. You are in the biggest and the best hospital in Seoul. You are sick but your parents don't want you to know what your sickness is. The only thing you know is you are sick and that's it, you lived in Japan but because of your sickness, you moved to Seoul. "Room 49.... Where is it?" you thought. It seems that you got lost. "Yah! How can I got lost?!" you thought. Suddenly, you hear someone sighing. You turn around and you hit someone.

"Hey! What where you are going!" a man said.

"I'm sorry!" you said.

"He looks scary!" you thought. The man sighs. "Ah, so he is the one who is sighing earlier" you thought.

"Well then, I need to get going" the man said.

"Wa... Wait!!" you said.

The man turns his head around and stares at you.

"What's wrong?" he said while looking at you.

"Um... I am lost, could you take me to room 49?" you said.

The man sighs and then stares at you.

"Fine, let's go. It isn't that far from here" the man said.

"Thank you" you said.

The man didn't say anything. You follow him. He looks unhappy, you don't know why. You keep following him, you don't know what to talk about so you keep quiet. Not long after that, you arrive at the room, you smile at him.

"Thank you!" you said.

The man didn't say anything, he walks away from you. You think that he is in trouble or something so you want to cheer him up. You run towards him, you grab his arm and then said...

"My name is Shiroyuki! Miyumura Shiroyuki! It means white snow! What is your name?" you said.

The man stares at you, then he said...

"Seung Ho. That's my name, it's rare that somebody don't know who I am. Are you japanese?" Seung Ho said.

You nod and then you smile. You grab something from your pocket and then hand it to him.

"Candies?" Seung Ho said.

"Yep! You look troubled so I think I need to cheer you up" you said.

Seung Ho smiles at you and then put the candies in his pocket.

"Thank you, Shiro!" Seung Ho said.

He pats your head.

"Hey! Don't treat me like a dog" you said.

"But you resemble one, that's why I called you shiro. Shiro is often used for dog's name right?" Seung Ho said while laughing.

"Why you..." you said.

"Give me back my candies!" you said.

"No can do, now then, I need to go. Bye Shiro!" Seung Ho said.

Seung Ho left you. "Geez, is that how he treats women?" you thought. "I'm not a dog!" you thought. You go back to your room, and you get on the bed. Not long after that, the nurse comes in to clean your room.

"Excuse me" she said.

You nod. You open one of your novels and read it.

"Um..." the nurse said.

You turn your head and see the nurse.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"Do you have a relationship with Seung Ho?" she said.

"Seung Ho? Ah! That man!" you said.

"I got lost earlier and he saved me. Lucky me huh?" you said.

"Yeah! You are really lucky, you can talk to him! I envy you!" she said.

"Huh? Why?" you said.

"You don't know? He is the president's son!" she said.

"The president of this hospital's son?" you ask.

"Yeah!" she said.

You couldn't believe that but you know that she isn't lying. "Why did he help me then?" you thought. "Ah! I speak rudely to him earlier! What should I do?" you thought. "But he said I resemble a dog, so it's normal that I got mad right?" you thought. "Gah! I shouldn't think about it too much!" you thought. You went to sleep and try to forget about that.

 

--Chapter 1 : Meeting You Here--

---END---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Hi! This is my second fanfic so please enjoy it~!

Oh yeah, I redo the first chapter because I think it's bad. LOL.

Enjoy :D