Please!

Snowy Love

You sigh, you sit on the bench and then think what will happen later. "I have a bad feeling about this" you thought.

"Don't worry, we will convince them~!" Onew said innocently.

You sigh again. Knowing them, it's going to be hard to convince your parents.

"We need to go to your house if we want to convince your parents" Seung Ho said.

"Ah, no need!" Onew said.

"What are you talking about?" Seung Ho said.

"I contacted Shiroyuki's mom earlier. They say they will be here soon" Onew said while taking out his phone.

You see the e-mail that he sent to your mother. It said, "Mother! I need to convince you about something, it's about Shiroyuki, we need your permission so she can go to school. Please come to the hospital. Thanks ^___^" You don't know what to say. You can't believe it. You stares at Onew, he is smiling innocently.

"So, no problem right?" Onew said.

"Hahaha, yes there's no problem at all, you chicken maniac!" Seung Ho said,

"You just make things got worse! I bet she will be mad!" He continued.

You sigh. Onew is too innocent to figure it out. "Is he too innocent? Or just too stupid?" you thought.

"Anyway, we can't turn back time so what now?" you said.

"I don't know, ask that smarty pants over there" Seung Ho said.

"I guess, we just have to wait then?" Onew said.

You sigh. "I knew it" you thought. "This is going to be bad" you thought. 15 minutes later, your mother arrives at the hospital. She looks mad, of course you know that. Your mother isn't the type who can agree that easily.

"So, can she?" Onew asks innocently.

"NO" your mother said.

"Why?" Onew said.

"If it's her sickness, we can take care of her when she feels sick" Onew said.

"What do you mean we? It's you" Seung Ho said.

"Ah~~ Don't be like that~~" Onew said.

"Shut up, chicken maniac" Seung Ho said.

You sigh. "This isn't good" you thought.

"Anyway, please let her go to school!" Onew said.

"Her condition is better now! She wants to go to school! Please let her" Onew said.

"And what will you do when her condition got worse?" your mother said.

"That..." Onew said.

Onew can't fight back, Seung Ho sigh and then said...

"Her condition won't get worse. Usually, people who have sickness will only get their condition worsen when they feel too much stress, preasure and if they are trying too hard to do something. But as you can see, she doesn't have any stress or preasure. If she is trying too hard, this guy will stop her. So you don't have anything to worry about" Seung Ho said.

Your mother doesn't say a word. She sighs, and then stares at Seung Ho.

"I do know that, but I'm too worried about her" your mother said.

"Please do not worry! We will take care of her, right Seung Ho?" Onew said.

"Seung Ho?" your mother mumbled.

"What? Take care of her on your own, you chicken maniac" Seung Ho said.

"Are you the president's son?" your mother said.

"Yes, that's right" Seung Ho said.

Your mother sighs, and then stares at him while smiling.

"All right, you can go to school, Shiroyuki" your mother said.

"Really?" you said.

"Yeah. But promise me, you won't try to hard" your mother said.

You nod and then you smile. You are so happy. "This isn't a dream right?" you thought.

"Finally~" Onew said.

"But, promise me, you two will take care of Shiroyuki" your mother said.

"Okay~!" Onew said happily.

"Why am I being dragged into this?" Seung Ho said while sighing.

You smile at Seung Ho and Onew.

"Thank you" you said.

Onew nod, and Seung Ho... Well, he doesn't do anything, he only sighs.

"You can start going to school next week, we should buy your uniform and text books" your mother said.

"This is great! Right, Shiroyuki?" Onew said.

You nod, and then you smile. "This isn't going bad as I thought" you thought.

"Seung Ho, Onew, take care of her or I will make your death look like an accident" your mother said.

"Okay" Onew said happily.

It seems that Onew thinks that your mother is joking but she is dead serious. You sigh. "Well, at least it end well" you thought

 

--Chapter 4 : Please!--

---END---