In your arms: Daehyun short story

B.A.P Short Stories Collection (You May Request)
 
In your arms: Daehyun short story
Requested by: cgg1019
 
She waited a few hours for Daehyun to finally arrive to the airport, he has been gone for 6 months due to the tour and she couldnt wait till his plane arrived. She hold on to a balloon that said "Welcome Home" and a box of Daehyun's favorite cheesecake. She was walking side to side because she was too nervous, all though they have been together over 5 years now she coulndt help to get nervous.
 
"Plane to Seoul Korea from L.A arrives in 20 minutes." The TV screen with the information of the flights said.
 
She waited and waited and while she waited more and more fans of B.A.P appeared so greet the members. 20 minutes later B.A.P finally arrived, the fans were so happy and she began to get more nervous as she saw every member walk out of the airport one by one.
 
"Where are you Daehyun?" She thought.
 
When she finally saw Daehyun he had some sunglasses on, he began to waved at the fans and smile at them, he looked around till his eyes met with her eyes. She smiled shyly while Daehyun looked at her, he then took his sunglasses and thats when she saw Daehyun's eyes looking back at her eyes, he smiled and began to walk towards her
 
 
all the fans were shouting but Daehyun didnt payed attention to them, he was focus on her. He grab her waist and pull her into a kiss making her let go of the "Welcome Home" balloon and let the balloon fly away to the sky.
 
 
All the fans yelled and began to take photos. When they finally separated themselves from the kiss Daehyun places his forehead on her forehead and closed his eyes.
 
"How are you?" Daehyun said.
 
She couldnt answer but Daehyun knew she was fine with her smile. Daehyun hold on to the cheesecake box, he held her hand and they both walked to the bus that had the other members and staff of B.A.P. After having dinner with the members of B.A.P everyone went to their houses or apartments. Daehyun and her went to their apartment. The first thing that Daehyun did was walk in and throw himself into the sofa. He was exhausted, 6 months working and traveling got poor Daehyun so tired.
 
"You want some tea?" She asked as Daehyun had his face plant to the sofa.
 
Daehyun shacked his faces saying no.
 
"Then I'm going to cut the cheesecake." She said beginning to walk away.
 
Just when she turned around to walk away Daehyun hold to to her wrist making her stop. She stopped and looked at Daehyun to see him looking at her from the corner of his eyes.
 
"Stay here with me." Daehyun said sitting down on the sofa leaving a space so she could sit down as well.
 
She smiled and sat beside him shyly while smiling. Daehyun noticed that she sat down far away from him, he giggled.
 
"What?-" Just before she was going to finished her question of "What?" Daehyun put his arm around her shoulders and pull her close to him making her face land on his chest.
 
She got as red as a tomato, while Daehyun smiled knowing how shy she was.
 
"Did you miss me?" Daehyun asked while he played with her brown hair.
 
She smile and hold on to Daehyun's hand.
 
"Did YOU miss me?" She asked.
 
He smile and pull her head up so she can look at him.
 
 
"Of course." He said placing a small kiss on her forehead.
 
She smiled and put her face back to Daehyun's chest. They didnt spoke, they just sat there in the couch holding each other close. She had her arm around Daehyun's neck, Daehyun had his arm around her waist while his other hand caress her cheek. Daehyun missed her, he missed her smile and her shyness towards him. She knew that Daehyun wasnt always going to be there because of the rehearsals, concerts, TV shows and tours, but having him there now was enough for her. Daehyun caress her hair while she caress his cheek, both of them with their eyes closed appreciating this moment. Daehyun gave small kisses to her forehead while she giggled and buried her face to his chest making him laugh are her silliness. Both of them holding each other not wanting to let go. Daehyun then pull her chin up and they now were looking at each others eyes while they both caress each other cheeks, they looked at each other smiled in a shy way while blushing. She placed her face on his chest again while he caress her hair. Few moments of silence she finally decided to say something.
 
"I'm so happy to be in your arms." She said while blushing.
 
Few seconds later and Daehyun didnt reply to her, she looked up to see that Daehyun fell asleep holding her close. She smile as she looked at Daehyun's closed eyes. She knew how tired he was. She stood up carefully making sure not to wake Daehyun up and put a blanket on him.
 
"Goodnight." She smiled and went to make something to eat for when Daehyun wakes up.
 
The end.
 
-------
 
Thanks for the request cgg1019!