Date with Daehyun ( with GIF'S)

B.A.P Short Stories Collection (You May Request)

Story for Carolianne.

 

It was the first date with Daehyun, Carolianne was way to excited that she even did her make up, she never put any make up for anything but this time she wanted to. But a thought pop in her head, she felt as she was not being herself with all that makeup on, yeah she was being herself with her cute little outfit but not with her makeup. She looked at the time and she had only 20 minutes to arrived to the coffee place Daehyun and Carolianne agreed to meet up, she took her make up off and hurry up to the coffee place. As she approach the coffee place Daheyun was already inside the coffee place waiting for her sitting down by a window, he was looking around outside from the window, when he saw her he looked at her and smiled, he loved how she looked.

He watch her cute little outfit, a light pastel pink skirt, some pink flats and a white sleeveless shirt. He watch her made her way to the entry of the coffee place, he leaned his face back a little to get a better view of her, needles to say, he was checking Carolainne out.

As she walked in he gave her a small smile glad to see her there with him.

They began to talk about their day and week but Carolianne was the one talking the most not being able to content her nervousness, she talked so much that Daehyun started to loose a bit of interest in the conversation, he was more focus on how great she looked.

"Am I boring u?" Carolianne asked.

Daehyun smiled and leaned in now inches away from her face.

"Not at all." Daehyun said.

Daehyun smiled and stepped back, he looked at the table and saw that he had his bubble tea, he took a sip and looked up at Carolianne looking at a small menu, Carolianne saw something in front of her but couldn't see what it was, she finally took her eyes off the menu and looked at Daehyun to see that what she was seeing was Daehyung offering her a sip of her bubble tea.

Carolianne blushed and Daehyun stepped back smiling, he looked outside to the pretty day, it was a shame they were in a coffee place and not enjoying the day. Daehyun looked at Carolianne and stood up.

"Let's go" Daehyun said.

"Shouldn't we wait for the food?"

"Is okay." Daehyun said with a smile.

So they left and began to walk the streets on the city, having a great time, they laughed, tried clothes they weren't gonna buy, they ate. At the end of the day they went to a beach so watch the sunset, the beach had some mattresses that couples or people will lay there to cuddle and/or watch the sunset.

And then Daehyun and Carolianne began to cuddle.

Finally Daehyun looked at Carolianne in the eye and with a small smile he lean foward and gave Carolianne a small but gentle and very romantic kiss.

Later that same night Daehyun walked Carolianne to her apartment they said their goodbyes but Daehyun didnt wanted to leave.

Daehyun hold Carolianne's hand, the door to the apartment was open to Daehyun began to step foward and Carolianne walked backwards and none of them looked away from each other.

The next day Carolianne and Daehyun lay on the bed cuddleling.

The end.