"Ill be there at 8" a Yongguk short story.

B.A.P Short Stories Collection (You May Request)
"Ill be there at 8" a Yongguk short story.
 
The living room was empty and somehow cold, the hall way that went to the bathroom and the other rooms was empty as well and cold. The kitchen that was beside the living room had a dim light, the kitchen was empty, only a small cake with one candle that it was the source of the dim light was the only thing in the kitchen. The cake had some cursive red writing that said "Happy 3 years anniversary". She walked in the kitchen and sat down on a chair at the dinner table at the kitchen. She looked to the cake, she looked at the candle that was almost melted away, soon enough she would have to look for another candle. She took her phone and unlocked the screen, she went to her conversations to see the conversation of her and Yongguk.
 
"Ill be there at 8" that was the last thing Yongguk wrote.
 
She looked up the a kitchen wall to see a clock that said that the time was 11:00pm. She looked down thinking that the rehearsal took more time. Thinking that Yongguk wouldn't forget that it was their 3 year anniversary.
 
Outside on the streets it was a cold night, the streets were empty and light up with the dim lights of the lights post. On the empty streets there was someone running, it was Yongguk, running in the middle of the night, he had an upset and worried look on his face. He ran towards the apartment and as he ran he felt as the apartment was further away from him.
 
 
He remember then why he didnt went yo his apartment at 8 like he said he would.
 
-------
 
"Hey man we are going to get some food and watch the game at the restaurant, you should join us." Himchan said as he and the other members of B.A.P walked out of the studio to the streets.
 
"I wish i could but i am going to get some food with her." Yongguk said
 
"Cmon at least watch the first 30 minutes of the game." Himchan said.
 
Yongguk saw the time and saw that it was 7:00pm. He thought that he would left at 7:30pm and make it to the apartment at 8:00pm. But at the restaurant he got some food and since the game was amazing he forgot all about the time.
 
"The game is amazing. Im glad they put the game this day that we left the rehearsal earlier." Daehyun said.
Yongguk sat there looking at the game but at the same time not paying attention, there was something her forgot at couldn't remember.
 
"If they put the game any other day we wouldn't be able to watch the game because today is the only day we left the rehearsals earlier." Himchan said.
 
Yongguk looked at his phone as saw the day that it was. Of course he told her that he would be at the apartment at 8:00 because that was the only day he could left the rehearsal earlier. When he saw the time it was 11:00pm. To that he stood up fast and ran out of the restaurant not saying anything as the members asked themselves what happen.
 
--------
 
"How could i forget?!" Yongguk thought as he ran up the stairs to the apartment, he wasn't going to wait for the elevator. As he got close to the apartment door his running turn into jogging and then into walking. He stood in front of the apartment door afraid to knock the door. He knock the door one and twice but no one anawers. He look at the time again and it was 11:30 pm. He took the apartment key he had and opened the door to find the living room empty but it was light up with a dim light that was from the kitchen. As he walked to the kitched the first thing he saw was the cake and then he saw her sleeping with her head on the table in front of the cake. On the table he saw two melted candled and the one on the cake looked new. Then he read what the cake said, Yongguks got a pain on his heart to the sight of seeing her sleeping and reading what the cake said.
 
 
He walked to her and shake her gently. She woke up and looked at Yongguk to see that he wasnt able to look at her in the eye.
 
"Im sorry i am late, i went to get some food and watch the first 30 minutes of the games and i forgot that today was our 3 years anniversary and when I remember it was too late and i lost the time and im so so sorry..." Yongguk said looking down.
 
 
Yongguk then felt some arms wrapping around his back, she was hugging him, Yongguk was in shock, did she forgave him?
 
"Is okay." She said.
 
She looked at him and gave him a gentle smile. Yongguk still looked sad but to see her smile he smile too.
 
 
"Im sorry." Yongguk said again.
 
"Is okay."
 
She put her hands on his hair and kissed him. The stayed there for a brief moment. Yongguk separated himself from her.
 
"Happy 3 years anniversary." Yongguk said.
 
She smiled and gave a little giggle then hug him.