First Love

I Failed You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Kei asked me "So eonnie, who is your first love? Kai Oppa, Sehun Oppa or Myungsoo Oppa? Or even Doojun Oppa? Kekekekeke," she chuckled at her last mentioned name. I wanted to smack my little sister's head but i hold on. As Doojun Oppa was a mistake, I didn't know why I accepted his confession when i entered high school. Maybe i just scared because he was my senior and in student council so i had to accepted him. He's far from my type, I didn't feel the same feeling when i had with Myungsoo or even Sehun when with him but he made me pretty comfortable back then. We dated for months before i broke up with him.
"Guess who,"I challenged Kei.
"Myungsoo Oppa!! Because you cried like dying man when he left to his dormitory,"Kei answered in confidence. 
"I read your diary when he sent you to home and caressed your hair, you wanted to cry. You wanted him to hug you right? You are naughty teenager,"she teased me.
"Ohhh come on. Haven't you felt like that with your first boyfriend? Ofc i wanted to cry and i cried when he left. I liked him!"i ruffled Kei's hair. She just pouted. Oh so cute~
"But you cried too when Sehun Oppa left. Both were almost same. You showed same sadness towards both of them. So who is your first love actually?"
"Sehun was my crush. My first crush. When i learned about liking a boy, he was the first boy i like. And Myungsoo, i liked him too. I treasured the moments when we were together. If talk about love, i guess it's Kai,"i smiled upon picturing my boyfriend's face on my mind.
"Ohh Kai Oppa? Is that different than when you like Sehun or Myungsoo Oppa?"
I nodded. Eventhough i felt that Sehun is still so special because why not? He's my first crush and i miss him so much. I want to know how is he doing now, i want to know where his school and his life like have he dated someone just like me? Oh crap, he did didn't he? With Son Naeun. 
"Sehun remains be my first crush and there's always a place to remembering him. But Kai, he is different. I've never fallen to someone like this. If you asked who is my first love, i guess he's Kai,"
Kei pouted. Why?
"I wanted Sehun Oppa as your first love. You guys were cute,"with that, she grabbed her blanket and turned back to the left and start to close her eyes. I looked at the ceiling. Kei's words just made me confuse. I always feel that when I remember Sehun, my heart felt lonely as i miss him so much. I miss the old days. I always think he's one of my special guy. But when with Kai, and most of days that i've been through that Sehun rarely appeared on my mind, i always enjoyed being with Kai. My days are perfect. I have a good boyfriend, handsome and caring. And I don't want anyone else took his place, i want him as my last man.

***
He's my first love, my first kiss, my first serious relationship. 
"What are you thinking about?"
I snapped out from my thoughts when Kai's face already in front of me. Gosh, can't be a less handsome? I feel like dying! Especially when he is smiling like this.
"Nothing, just some homework that teachers gave to us. Are you done with your friends?"i asked as he helped me to packed my things into my bag.
"Yes. Then where do you want to have lunch Sweetheart? Or do you want me to cook?"
"Heul~ that is so cute of you,"I ruffled his silky hair and he smiled sweetly. Gosh cant i just kiss him right now?! But this is at school, lol no.
"Let's go,"I grabbed his hands a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter