C H A P T E R : 2

My True Feelings For You

C H A P T E R : 2

 

Yunho and Jaejoong were walking at the school hallway when Jaejoong suddenly remembered something that made him stop from his foot steps, “By the way Yunho, where’s Minah? Isn’t she supposed to go home with us? She’s your girlfriend anyway.” Yunho gulped. ! He cursed inside his head. Why am I so stupid? I totally forgot about her!

 

“A-Ah! She said that she’ll be going first for today. So…” Yunho held the back of his head with his right hand and smiled sheepishly. He lied. He really didn’t have any idea where Minah was. “Oh, okay.” Jaejoong nodded and shrugged before they started to walk again.

 

But Jaejoong was intrigued about it, so he asked Yunho once again while they’re walking, “Did you two had a fight? Because lately I’ve noticed that you’re kinda avoiding her or something like that. What’s the matter?” Jaejoong asked which made Yunho sweat bullets. What should I do? Should I tell him? If I told him the reason right now, it’s like saying that I’m deeply in love with him too. No! Yunho was busy debating with himself that made him lose focus. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows. He’s acting weird. He thought.

 

“Hey!” Jaejoong shook Yunho’s shoulders which made the troubled man get back to his senses. “You okay? Man, I thought you were already paralyzed!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes in exaggeration at his best friend. “And what’s with that heavy sweating? Are you having a Diarrhea or what?” Jaejoong said worriedly as he caress Yunho’s sweating forehead using the back of his right hand. “I-I’m fine!” Yunho quickly answered and took a step back. His heart was beating like crazy again.

 

“Jaejoong, I’ve changed my mind. We’ll go home together next time. I forgot something in the classroom. I’ll go get it myself, so you can go ahead without me.” Yunho spoke in a monotone voice without looking at Jaejoong. “Eh? But why? You were the one who suggested we go home together today anyway. Besides—“ Jaejoong hasn’t finished his sentence because he was cutted by Yunho’s sudden raised of voice, “I said go home without me! I’ve got something else to do.” he said, raising his voice. This time, looking directly at Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

Jaejoong was shocked at Yunho’s sudden rage. All these years that they’ve been together, this was the very first time Yunho had yelled at him. And this made Jaejoong very upset. He looked down, breaking the intense eye contact with Yunho and still managed to reply, “Why are you mad?” before biting his bottom lip to stop himself from crying. Yunho didn’t know that Jaejoong was at the verge of crying. “Tsk.” He started to walk away when he heard Jaejoong muttered something, “I’ll wait for you until you finish—“ “Do what you want.” Yunho hissed and started to walk again. Away from Jaejoong. Away from the person he loves the most. Away from the person he just hurt seconds ago.

 

Jaejoong stopped from biting his bottom lip, now swollen, and had let the tears wet his soft cheeks as he slumped down on the floor, hugging his legs and burying his face onto his knees. Good thing there wasn’t any students around this time anymore. Stupid Yunho.

 

 

 

 

YUNHO’S POV:

 

I walked as fast as I could to get away from Jaejoong and his endless questions. I hope my acting there was good enough to stop him from thinking about it. I thought as I sighed.

 

I fished for my phone inside my pants’ pocket and scrolled through my contacts.

 

Minah…

 

Minah and I are dating for 3 months now. She confessed to me, saying that she had always admired me, but can only do it by looking at me from afar. She’s one year younger than me and Jaejoong. She’s always been very cheerful, Jaejoong even acknowledge her as my girlfriend.

 

I stared on my phone’s screen for about 5 seconds before hitting the call button. The ringing sound from the other line didn’t take longer than 10 seconds before someone answered, “Yeoboseyo? Minah speaking!” an energetic voice greeted. I chuckled. “Cheerful as ever, aye?” I commented. “Yunho oppa!” Minah raised her voice even more in which made my left ear almost deaf. “Hey Minah, tone down your voice. Geez.” I complained. Minah laughed from the other line and spoke, “What’s up?” she asked. “What? Do I need a reason to call you? I’m still your boyfriend you know.” I answered to . She chuckled, but didn’t say anything after that. This is rare, she doesn’t have any comeback? I thought. I faked a cough because it’s getting uncomfortable. “Minah? Still there?”

 

“Oppa, why were you avoiding me these past few days?” her voice trailed off. Her voice suddenly went quiet. I was quiet and didn’t answer back immediately, finding the right words to say. I sighed, “Minah, actually, I have something to tell you for quiet some time now. Let’s meet up, at our usual spot. Okay?” I waited for an answer, but the other line was quite, so I initiated to end the call, “See you there. I’ll be waiting.” and ended the call.

 

I’m sorry Minah…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

Here's the second chapter! :D

Please don't hate me! Hate Yunho instead! He's a ! *laughs*

But seriously, don't hate me because of this chapter update. I know this chapter is so awful cause Yunho made Jaejoongie cry, and even made Minah sad! Or not? Find out on the next chapter/s! ;)

 

Anyways, enjoy! See you on the next chapter!

 

Author-nim \o/