P R O L O G U E ( C H A P T E R : 1 )

My True Feelings For You

P R O L O G U E ( C H A P T E R : 1 )

 

The school bell rang as students stood up from their own seats. “Hey Jaejoong, wanna go home together today?” Yunho suggested. Jaejoong, who was quiet busy arranging his own things inside his bag, looked up and answered Yunho, “What’s with you today?” Jaejoong chuckled. Yunho pouted and sulked, “You don’t want to?” and pouted even more which made Jaejoong laugh even more at his best friend’s silliness, but quickly replied, “I  didn’t mean it like that. Of course it’s fine. After all, you’re my best friend since I can’t remember.” Jaejoong smiled sincerely, which made Yunho’s heart flutter, ignoring the word best friend.

 

He’s been in love with Jaejoong, his best friend, for about 3 years now. And Jaejoong doesn’t even have a clue about his feelings. He didn’t know how or why, but one thing’s for sure, he knows that everytime the smaller boy smiles, his heart would beat like crazy. For the past three years, Yunho concealed this feelings for his best friend, scared that their friendship might change, or worst, it might end. And just by thinking that thought, it scares him, he never wanted to lose his only friend, his soulmate, his one true love.

 

But if you truly love a person, you should know how to make sacrifices, right? And who would want to hide their feelings for eternity without letting the person you truly love know about it?

 

So today, Yunho decided…

 

He would confess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

Hope you guys like the beginning or whatever you call it *laughs*

Oh, and another thing, I'm still deciding whether to write a part or not. I mean, I haven't written a before, so I'm still thinking about it. If by the time I've already finished this story, let me guys know if you want a sequel (?) maybe the sequel will be the part. Great idea!

 

See you on the next chapter mate!

 

Author-nim :)