Slowly but surely

Love is Endless

You looked around and tried to forget that recently Baekhyun asked Taeyeon to be his girlfriend and she accpted to it. Taeyeon's members were trying to make you feel better but they knew it was hopeless. Seohyun would stay by your side and did everything for you so you didn't have to but you felt bad for her doing things. "Come on Seohyun you don't need to do that.." you stated as she was cooking dinner in your dorm. "It's alright, I don't mind it ___." she said. You sat up and looked over to her and got up and helped her since you felt bad, she smiled and it caused you to smile as well. After a while of hanging out with the younger girl you felt better and decided to repay Seohyun for her kindness by taking her out to dinner. She insisted on it being okay if they didn't, but you told her to be ready by 5pm. As the next day you got dressed up (Like I stated I am keeping gender neutral haha ^^) and drove to SNSD's apartment and knocked on their door and Sunny opened the door. "Hey ___. Are you okay?" Sunny asked you and you nodded. She smiled sadly at you and gave you a hug, then she let you go and told you to sit on the couch since Seohyun was busy getting ready. Soon she came out and you smiled and her and she smiled back.



You got up and gave her a hug then said, "You look beautiful Hyunnie" you laughed and she rolled her eyes as she supressed a laugh then the two of you were about to leave and Taeyeon came out of her room and looked at you. You looked at her then felt a ping of sadness run through you, Seohyun took you out of their and to the car. "If you don't want to do this it's fine." she said and you shook your head. "No, I feel like I need to do this. Not becacuse I want to but I need to repay you back for everything you've done for me." you told her honestly. You took her to her favorite fancy resturant and both of you sat their having a chat. You looked around and noticed Baehyun and Taeyeon having dinner date there. You saw the dress she was wearing and you smiled a little bit and shook you head and looked at Seohyun who grabbed your hand and smiled at you. "I'm here for you. I know she is here." she said to you and you smiled more at her. 



Taeyeon and Baekhyun ordered their food and Baekhyun was talking to her but she wasn't really listening because she was glancing over to you and Seohyun. "___, I actually love you. I wanted to wait for you but you don't love me." Taeyeon thought while Baekhyun was talking to her. She was nodding her head as if she was truely listening to him, she saw you laughing with Seohyun and her jealousy started to build up. She didn't understand why you became distant in the matter of seconds and she wished that it hadn't happened. As the night went on you and Seohyun went back to the dorm first and you walked in and hung out for a while. Sunny stayed by your side as well as Yuri and Seohyun. Taeyeon came home a little later and she looked at you then asked, "Can I talk to you, ___?" you nodded and went just outside the dorms door. "Yes Taeyeon?" you said, she looked at you then she responded, "Why?..Why did you become so distant from me?" she looked into your eyes. 

"T-Taeyeon...I...I don't want to make you sad...but I can't stay and watch you and Baekhyun.." you hesitantly said and she looked at you. "___..." she started and you continued, "I-I'm in love Tae...I'm in love with you and you are with him...so to make me hurt less I distance myself away from you...to protect you and me.." you said and looked into her watery eyes. "___. y-you love me?" Taeyeon said with sadness laced in her voice and you cupped her cheek and wiped her tear falling down on her cheek. "Yes...but now I am too late.." you responded then turned around and left the dorm. As you left the dorm you thought of Taeyeon crying and how you wanted to stay there and hold her. 

"Why do you do this to me...Kim Taeyeon." you said quietly to yourself and drove to 4Minute's dorm. You knocked on the door and Hyuna opened the door and took you to her room. "So...what's wrong?" she asked and you told her everything and she nodded her head and went into thought. Hyuna after a while of thinking said, "I feel the vibe between you two. You both are important to each other and I can tell Taeyeon get's jealous when your attention is on someone else when she is around." you looked at Hyuna and nodded to her. After a while you went home and laid in your bed wondering what Taeyeon is thinking about your confession to her. As for Taeyeon she couldn't get the confession out of her mind and her heart felt guilty. "Why didn't I just confess to you" she thought to herself and she regretted saying yes to Baekhyun. 

The next day was a little hectic since you had a lot of work to do, during your break you saw Yuri and Hyoyeon hanging out and sat next to them. "Hey Yul, Hyo." you said and smiled at them and they smiled back, "Hey ___. What's up" Yuri said and looked at you. "Ugh tough schedule today. I heard you are going to be starting filming a show!" you said excitedly and they laughed and nodded. "Yeah, about our privet lives. You should come over when we are filming haha." Hyoyeon said and you agreed to be a guest on the show and then the three of you just sat and talked about things and fun stuff to do. When your break was over you told the two girls you'd see them soon and they said okay. You walked back into the studio and started to write the lyrics of your next song and you grabbed a guitar and started to strum it. You didn't play it often but could play it and the piano as well which Seohyun taught you. You failed to notice Taeyeon watching you play from the doorway. You kept playing many cords and you were so focused, and you kept thinking of a tune to play and write lyrics to it. 

Taeyeon thought of how she liked how focus you become when you take something seriously. She was debating within herself is she should interupt you or let you continue. In the end she decided to let you continue since you were doing your job and she turned around and was about to leave the doorway. Her wrist was grabbed by you and you stopped her from leaving, you turned her and looked her in the eyes. "Tae...I want to make things better between us. I know you don't feel the same as I do about you but I do want you in my life." you told her with all seriousness laced within in. "You're wrong, ___. I do f-feel the same about you as you do me. But I waited for you and I thought you didn't love me..so I accepted Baekhyun." she said quietly only for you to hear and you did and became shocked. 

You both stood there saying nothing and you slowly released her wrist and her arm went back to her side. You looked at her face and you saw a small blush on her face with a sad expression. You couldn't find any words to say as her words sunk into your head the longer you stood there. You felt like leaving the room yet you wanted to hold her and give her a kiss, you just simply stood there and felt that if you kissed her that guilty feeling will come since she was taken by Baekhyun. "What should I do...Tae...what should I do?" you thought inwardly to yourself. Taeyeon was thinking the same thing and then she turned around and said, "I still love you ___. I always have." after that she left the room and took the rest of the day off and you finished your work then headed home and saw Hyuna sitting on your couch which you weren't suprised she was in the dorm since she and SNSD had spare keys to the dorm. "Hyuna..." you said slowly and she looked at you and you sat next to her and told her that Taeyeon confessed. "What should I do? I have no idea what to do!" you exclaimed and laid your head on the couch and she did the same. "That is up to you and Taeyeon-unnie. I can't do much but comfort or encourage you." she said and pat your shoulder and the only thought that was in your head was how you and Taeyeon should deal with the feelings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here is chapter 2 of Love is Endless. I've been debating to put in parts in my stories or not so I'm not quite sure. If you guys are okay with it then I will but still I am unsure. Please leave a comment on what you guys think and also tell me how this chapter was. I am also currently working on my other stories chapters such as How life can change and my newest Where the cold ones roam. so thank you for reading and I will update this once I finish updating the other two stories. Bye for now! ^^