Hidden love

Love is Endless

As you had just finished practice you walked over to SNSD's practice room and watched them doing their dance for "Catch me if you can". You were impressed by their progress but your eyes kept drifting over to a certain kid leader. "She looks amazing as usual" You thought to yourself. "___, when did you get here?" Seohyun asked as she saw you in the doorway of the practice and everyone looked at you. "Just now. Sorry if I'm interupting you girls." You said casually since you pop in whenever you feel like which was often. Taeyeon ran over to you and gave you a hug. "You are always welcomed here, ____." she smiled at you as she spoke and you felt your heart melt into puddy. She let go of you and you became said that you lost her warmth. Later that day you went to SNSD's dorm to hang out with them and you were playing video games with Sunny. Taeyeon silently watch you two, "Why is ____ always making me feel jealous.." Taeyeon thought to herself. 

You decided to help Taeyeon make dinner and the two of you were in the kitchen focused on cooking. "What's wrong with you two love birds?" Sooyoung said and both you and Taeyeon blush. "Nothing Sooyoungie" you responded to the tall girl, whom smirked then walked off and sat on the couch next to Yoona. As you were helping dish the food up all of the members were watching the two of you interact with each other. After everyone ate you were saying your goodbye's to everyone. When you went home you went to your room thinking about Taeyeon and shook your head. "She doesn't love me like that..." was the only thought consuming your brain. 

Taeyeon was thinking of you as well but she recieved a text from Baekhyun asking her out on a date which she agreed to since she thought you would never ask her. You were planning on confessing your love to her tomorrow and thinking of a way to do it, after a while you feel asleep into a dream with you and her. 

~Dream~

You were walking around and you see 12 year old Taeyeon crying. "TAETAE!" you ran over to her and she looked at you with tears rolling down her face. You wrapped your arms arounf Taeyeon as she cried into your shoulder and you gently rocked her back and forth. "shhh...it's okay, I'm here for you...." you whispered softly and she held onto you tighter. After Taeyeon calmed down she told you about some girls who were bullying her and you became furious. The next day in school you went up to the girls and the whole watched including Taeyeon. "YAH! YOU THREE!" you yelled at the girls who just looked at you, "HOW DARE YOU HURT TAEYEON! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" you couldn't hold back your anger that was building up as you looked at them. But then saw Taeyeon's face in the crowd and you started to calm down then looked back at the girls and continued, "Taeyeon isn't ugly like you told her. Taeyeon is beautiful. Taeyeon is smart...just cause she is these doesn't mean you need to put her down cause you three feel insecure about yourself. But if I ever see or hear you bothered Taeyeon. I won't hesitate to comeback and protect her..." you said then walked off and went to the meadow behind the school and sat there for a while. "Don't worry Tae...I will protect you...no matter what..I promise.." you quitely promised to yourself.

~End of dream~

The next day you woke up and you were hanging out at SNSD's dorm again. Taeyeon was in her room getting ready for her date as you sat there wondering what what going on and you saw her step out wearing a dress that made your heart beat faster. 

You smiled and complimented her, "You look amazing Tae." a light blush appeared on your face as well as hers. "T-Thank you ____." She said, you took Taeyeon to her room so you could confess to her. "Tae...there is something I want to say to you..." you say hesitantly and she studies your face waiting for you to continue. "I-I lo-" you were cut off by Yoona coming into the room saying Baekyun was there and Taeyeon left and greeted him as you watched..."....Kim Taeyeon...y-you....no..." was all you could think. "Tae, why can't you see?...I love you..." you said quietly as you watched her walk away hand in hand with Baekhyun. After they left you held back tears and clenched your fist, you quickly said goodbye to everyone and left. It was raining and you didn't bother with an umbrella or any use of covers.

As you sat in a park you and Taeyeon often went to when you were little, the rain was pouring down hard and you were drenched sitting on a bench crying in the rain. "___..." someone called out to you and you lifted your head and saw who the voice belonged to. It was Seohyun, she ran after you and didn't bring an umbrella either and hugged you tightly as you cried more. "I know...you love her...it's okay ____. All of us in SNSD are here for you..." Seohyun said as she kept her hold on you. Once you stopped the two of you head back to SNSD's dorm and you took a shower there as well. After a while you went home thinking of how the date Taeyeon was on was going for her. You fell asleep. 

The next day you were working on a new song that was featuring Hyuna, when the song was finished you had to perform it in front of everyone in a music show and you were called on stage and you stood on stage. 

I'm floating around alone,
Everyone around me is leaving,
Seats are emptying one by one,
I blame myself for just watching,
I'm used to being silent, it's more comfortable,
There's no way anyone would listen to me,
Slowly getting farther away and isolated
Now everyone has left, I'm a lonely island,
I have nothing else to do but rush time that is passing slowly,
If I hold it in, will they recognize it?
Will someone warmly tell me it's alright?


You rapped out and eveyone was enjoying it and you walked around on stage and people held out their hand to you and you gave them all high fives as Hyuna came out and sang her part.

When I look into your eyes, tears are about to fall down,
When the lonely night comes,
Should I fly in the wind, go somewhere?
I will stay by your side


Hyuna joined you by your side and you looked at your childhood friend and rapped the next verse of the song. As you rapped Hyuna smiled and nodded along.

Trapped in a place with no wind,
I swallow in the familiar loneliness,
The fairy tales I've drawn as a child get colored with gray,
Disappearing behind the memories,
Even if I call out with a small voice, there's no use, I'm losing it again,
They brought me here, where not even light laughter is allowed,
This cruel world became something I have to handle alone, 
A space where you can't share sadness or the smallest joys,
Happiness is like a weak flower at the edge of a cliff,
I'm scared to hold out my hand, my steps have stopped, there's no place to rest,

Wandering around without a plan,
Fixing my clothes in this cruel cold,
Will scars be waiting for me at the end of this darkness?
Or will someone hold my hand?


You held out your hand as if to grab someone's in need of the feeling of caring, then Hyuna sung the chourus as it was her part of the song.

When I look into your eyes, tears are about to fall down,
When the lonely night comes,
Should I fly in the wind, go somewhere?
I will stay by your side


You looked at Taeyeon and lip sync as Hyuna sung the next set of her lines.

I know your painful scars, I'm your fortress,
You need me when you're breaking down,
It's too sad to wither as a flower yet unblossomed,
Tomorrow, you will blossom again,


It was the last part of the song which is your part so you hold the mic to you and kept your eyes on Taeyeon.

Can't comfort me with typical words that has no mellow moments,
I'm trapped in this reality,
Give me a drink of water,
My hopes that no one listens to,
Are just passing by.


As the song ended you pulled the microphone away from you, you still kept your eyes on Taeyeon then walked off stage with your arm around Hyuna's shoulder's. You walked off and when you went home your mind drifted to Taeyeon and then you fell asleep thinking of her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is anticipated chapter 1 haha. Since I live in america and Korea it's almost 1 day ahead I just wanna say Happy Birthday Sunny!!!

Also, the song in this chapter is called, "Fly in the wind" by Baechigi ft. Punch. It's an OST for the new drama School 2015: Who are you?. Which is a really good drama btw haha. Well bye for now love ya <3 haha.