Death(2)

D.E.A.T.H

"Oppa! Don't leave me no matter what okay?"  The voice of Chaerin's crossed Jiyong's mind, thinking back of what she said when they were together.

"Unnie~ stop eating corn if not you will not get you Poong Poongie back~" Chaerin's pleading played in Bom's head. Tears drop from her eyes, missing the cheerful Chaerin which begged her to stop her gluttoney. 

"Guys... lets go." Jiyong spoke, breaking the sullen silence of the room. They slowly picked themselves up and exit the building, but to be invited by a huge crowd of journelist and medias. They covered their face with face mask and sunglasses. This action made them reminded of how Chaerin often avoid the media. They hurried onto the van which then bring them to the hospital Chaerin was brought to.

Memories of them then go into their mind. The eight of them were fooling around in the practice room, when Chaerin had not join them for practice. The door opened slightly, revealing a man with the flat hat. The octet stopped their action and stood near the door in attention. 

"Girls and Guys, I want to introduce you to a new trainee. But, you boys got a music video shooting to attend to. I will introduce you to her next time." Yang Hyunsuk spoke. With that, the boys left the practice room, leaving the girls feeling awkward with Hyunsuk. Sweats can be seen dropping and heart beats could be heard. 

"Girls, this is Chaerin." He said as a young girl at her 19 enter the room. She smiled and greeted the girls with warmth. The three girls were so delighted with her presense. They got close quickly due to Chaerin's open-mindness. 

After their debut, the boys get to meet Chaerin in the recording studio, when the girls were recording their first mini-album. Jiyong was struck by her beauty, just like how Chaerin felt. They both had fun together as a couple. However, Jiyong decided to break the relationship because he want to keep his reputition in the entertainment business.

It was not soon when they arrived at the hospital. Jiyong is the first to rush in to find the doctor. While running, he cried thinking of how he reputation precedes him. He vowed to himself not to let that happen again. He looks around for Chaerin's room like a lost child. 

"Doctor! How is Chaerin?!" Jiyong grabbed onto a doctor hand when he found Chaerin's room, and asked about her condition.

"Miss Lee's condition is normal. But..." The doctor spoke.

"THERE IS A FREAKING BUT?!" Jiyong asked.

"Yes... it is that her mental condition is not good. She has been suffering from despression. Her depression has gone into the worst stage which she tried to attempt to suicide." The doctor explained. Jiyong's leg starts to become jelly. He slides down ending up into a kneeling position.

The rest of them were walking and then found Jiyong kneeling on the floor. They ran to him asking him questions about Chaerin. He could not answer. Tears just keep on dropping like waterfall. It is like the answers are his tears.

"Jiyong-ah! Please don't frighten us... please tell us!" Dara asked.

"Chaerin is..is..is..." Jiyong started.

"Is what?!" Bom shouted.

"Chaerinissufferingfromdepression!" He said it in one breathe. The news gave them the equal shock as Jiyong. The girls started wailing. The doctor then allowed 3 people to enter then room at a time. So, the girls were the first to go in.

The sight of Chaerin feels indifferent. Her wrist has a scar. Her lips are very coarse. She hugged her knee near her chest. She cried in her own world, where no one knows her. Tears dropped onto her knees, making the cloth of her hospital pants wet. This sight hurt the girls alot. They did not see this seen before in their life.

"Unnie..." Minzy spoke as they go nearer. Chaerin then peeped at them, anger starting to build up. She does not know why or how the penknife is at her hands. She started to frighten the girls by placing the blade near her neck.

"Don't do it!"! Dara shouted, leading to a scream by Minzy. The boys and doctors heard her and rushed to the ward. The doctors took away the blade and pushed her down on her bed. Chaerin kept struggling in hopes of her being able to escape. This hurt the girls and Big Bang alot. This is the Chaerin which they do not want. 

"Get off me! GET AWAYYYY!" Chaerin screamed. The doctors had no choice but to anestize her, making her body calm down and go to sleep. They were then brought out of the ward, even more worried about Chaerin's condition. The doctor then can out again.

"Sorry young people. Miss Lee's condition has worsened. It's best if you do not enter the room to agitate her again for her condition become worse." The doctor explained and left. They  left the hospital upon hearing the news, feeling the need to report it to Hyunsuk sajangnim.

On the way back, Dara peeped out of the window thinking about Chaerin.

"Girls, I think that it is our fault that Agarin is like this..." Dara started.

"Unnie... I feel guilty of unnies current condition." Minzy stated.

"Girls... don't feel that way. All in all, I am the one in fault into believing that Chaerin is stealing our limelight from the internet." Bom said.

"Yeah... we were so childish and thoughtless. I believe that the scolding from Sajangnim is very right." Dara said.

"Children, we have arrived. Stop thinking about Chaerin and go to Hyunsuk now. " Their manager 678 interrupted their talk. With that, they left to the farmiliar meeting room.

~~~~~
I am getting emo nowadays :/ After the story is done, I might give you a surprise~

crazyBJ